<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Boredom</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=67022#67022</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15797'&gt;40footwolf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/24/2011 01:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think what you mean is Boredom&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;s&lt;/span&gt;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/h-9bXc-WM4Q?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=h-9bXc-WM4Q&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=67022#67022</comments>
                            <dc:creator>40footwolf</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:39:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=67022#67022</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Boredom</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=67020#67020</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/24/2011 01:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Well thank goodness the &quot;Radiohead Vs&quot; threads seemed to have died down. I mean looking through the fisrt page of threads in the music board I can see hardly any of the usual suspects. I've started the &quot;Hear, Hear&quot; thread to promote little heard stuff and Wolf's latest thing in the 'Games' board is a tournament where you can't have UK/US/AUS albums. So I'm sorry but I really don't see what you're complaining about.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=67020#67020</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:30:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=67020#67020</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Boredom</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=67017#67017</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/24/2011 01:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          No, I see it too. I think we've argued about whether or not Radiohead is an overrated about a thousand times by now. But there are still some hopping, original threads going on, like that one in Lounge where everyone's camwhoring.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=67017#67017</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:26:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=67017#67017</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Boredom</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=67012#67012</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17749'&gt;mooseboy101&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/24/2011 01:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Don't you guys get bored of talking about the same bands over and over? I mean seriously, almost every topic I see in forums now a days, I've seen in some way or shape before in a previous thread or post. I don't know, maybe it's just me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=67012#67012</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mooseboy101</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:17:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=67012#67012</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>