<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: How is Rank Score calculated?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=645787#645787</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=46034'&gt;gloriousgoo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/08/2022 05:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ah, that makes sense, just the info I was looking for, thank you!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=645787#645787</comments>
                            <dc:creator>gloriousgoo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 8 Mar 2022 00:35:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=645787#645787</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How is Rank Score calculated?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=645461#645461</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/02/2022 09:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Apologies for the difficulty in finding this information. The rank score for a greatest album chart gets decayed over a 10 year period from when a chart was last updated (eventually going to zero if a chart hasn't been updated for 10 years or more). This doesn't apply to year or decade charts as they cover discrete periods.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=645461#645461</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 2 Mar 2022 04:33:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=645461#645461</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>How is Rank Score calculated?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=645433#645433</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=46034'&gt;gloriousgoo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/01/2022 22:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm sure this is answered somewhere, but the forum search tool isn't super useful and I figured it would just be better to ask here than sort through the 500 pages of results I get when I put that question into the search filter.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
For instance, I've seen people (like me!) who have albums listed at #1 in their overall chart, where the rank score assigned to that album is less than 100, but rather a weird, arbitrary seeming number like 87. How does this happen? I'm thinking that it's not coincidence that my overall chart has a rating of 87, so is rank score multiplied by (1/chart score)?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=645433#645433</comments>
                            <dc:creator>gloriousgoo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 1 Mar 2022 17:13:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=645433#645433</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>