<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: [Round 1-Match 28] Days Like These vs I've Made Up My Mind</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648818#648818</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/20/2022 09:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Days Like These wins 14-4&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648818#648818</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 20 Apr 2022 05:54:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648818#648818</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [Round 1-Match 28] Days Like These vs I've Made Up My Mind</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648722#648722</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26803'&gt;kokkinos&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/18/2022 19:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Dylan. Always Dylan.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648722#648722</comments>
                            <dc:creator>kokkinos</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Apr 2022 15:36:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648722#648722</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [Round 1-Match 28] Days Like These vs I've Made Up My Mind</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648707#648707</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26195'&gt;EyeKanFly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/18/2022 14:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hmm tough one. I went with Low, I think Dylan had better songs on that album, including another which was nominated for the tourney.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648707#648707</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EyeKanFly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Apr 2022 10:17:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648707#648707</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [Round 1-Match 28] Days Like These vs I've Made Up My Mind</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648548#648548</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39268'&gt;Fischman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/16/2022 03:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Low.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648548#648548</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fischman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:35:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648548#648548</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [Round 1-Match 28] Days Like These vs I've Made Up My Mind</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648547#648547</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39268'&gt;Fischman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/16/2022 03:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Low.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648547#648547</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fischman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:35:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648547#648547</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [Round 1-Match 28] Days Like These vs I've Made Up My Mind</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648465#648465</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=33940'&gt;travelful&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/15/2022 15:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Went with Low, but I'm cool with either.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Awesome to see some great comeback records.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
^</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648465#648465</comments>
                            <dc:creator>travelful</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 15 Apr 2022 11:03:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648465#648465</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [Round 1-Match 28] Days Like These vs I've Made Up My Mind</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648416#648416</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/14/2022 22:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Went with Low, but I'm cool with either.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Awesome to see some great comeback records.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648416#648416</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 Apr 2022 18:04:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648416#648416</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [Round 1-Match 28] Days Like These vs I've Made Up My Mind</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648394#648394</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=52291'&gt;an-outlaw&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/14/2022 18:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Days Like These is great! Low are very reliable as always</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648394#648394</comments>
                            <dc:creator>an-outlaw</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 Apr 2022 14:56:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648394#648394</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [Round 1-Match 28] Days Like These vs I've Made Up My Mind</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648361#648361</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/14/2022 10:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          2 killer cuts. Days Like These was by far my least fave song off of HEY WHAT, but I'm starting to warm up to it a bit. It's a good one (still might be the &quot;worst&quot; on the album). I've Made Up My Mind is an incredible late career gem and one of the top songs from that Dylan release. A tough one, but might give my vote to Low.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648361#648361</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 Apr 2022 06:15:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648361#648361</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [Round 1-Match 28] Days Like These vs I've Made Up My Mind</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648315#648315</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35882'&gt;cestuneblague&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/13/2022 18:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I really wish Low went full-in on the Auto-tune and made their own &quot;Hide and Seek&quot;, as this all feels a little anti-climactic and dissapointing. Still like it, though, and will probably vote for it over the merely solid Dylan waltz here.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648315#648315</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cestuneblague</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Apr 2022 14:30:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648315#648315</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [Round 1-Match 28] Days Like These vs I've Made Up My Mind</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648255#648255</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38353'&gt;DommeDamian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/13/2022 08:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Both respective albums were mid to me. The Bob Dylan song was one of the worst (also one of his career's most grating), and the Low one was average. Probably won't ever hear neither again and I'm cool with that, I vote for Low tho.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648255#648255</comments>
                            <dc:creator>DommeDamian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Apr 2022 04:47:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648255#648255</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [Round 1-Match 28] Days Like These vs I've Made Up My Mind</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648204#648204</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35611'&gt;dihansse&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/12/2022 20:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Bob Dylan has done better things in the past but I nevertheless like this song. But Low has delivered one of the most intriguing ànd best albums of the last year. While this is not the best track of this album I simply have to choose this one.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648204#648204</comments>
                            <dc:creator>dihansse</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Apr 2022 16:43:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648204#648204</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [Round 1-Match 28] Days Like These vs I've Made Up My Mind</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648199#648199</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50515'&gt;BozoTyrannus&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/12/2022 20:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Personally, Days Like These is one of my least favorite songs I've ever heard by Low.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Easy vote for Dylan, with a late career best.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648199#648199</comments>
                            <dc:creator>BozoTyrannus</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Apr 2022 16:21:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648199#648199</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>[Round 1-Match 28] Days Like These vs I've Made Up My Mind</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648137#648137</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/12/2022 11:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Low - Days Like These&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Nominated by: Mercury&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/d8QiSZRX8dA?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=d8QiSZRX8dA&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Bob Dylan - I've Made Up My Mind to Give Myself to You&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Nominated by: BozoTyrannus&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/xqJNgO5Caf4?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=xqJNgO5Caf4&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Instructions:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Please listen to both songs before voting. The poll will be tallied in 7 days. See &lt;a href=&quot;https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AdbYfzQYi5gBvSVaBX21DCK_8FTs66DEwGp615vVNAU/edit?usp=sharing&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;the spreadsheet&lt;/a&gt; for the full tournament bracket.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648137#648137</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Apr 2022 07:26:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=648137#648137</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>