<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Do you recognize the song from its first line?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69709#69709</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/01/2011 21:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Robert Anton Wilson wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Damn Google. Of course Google will find them all but what is the fun of finding it on Google. Not like your salary depended on the answers. I'll try to think of some alternative that cannot be Googled.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The best way to stop the google (or at least make it difficult) is to use pictures! Admittedly this would not be possible for the first lines of songs, but you could do an album covers one or something like that instead... &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69709#69709</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 1 Dec 2011 16:24:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69709#69709</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Do you recognize the song from its first line?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69669#69669</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19447'&gt;Robert Anton Wilson&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/01/2011 18:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Damn Google. Of course Google will find them all but what is the fun of finding it on Google. Not like your salary depended on the answers. I'll try to think of some alternative that cannot be Googled.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69669#69669</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Robert Anton Wilson</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 1 Dec 2011 13:27:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69669#69669</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Do you recognize the song from its first line?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69626#69626</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/01/2011 11:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I can't believe no one got x) Suite: Judy Blue Eyes&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I sorta did, but I just couldn't remember the exact name at the time. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;d&amp;apos;oh!&quot;&gt;🤡&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69626#69626</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 1 Dec 2011 06:04:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69626#69626</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Do you recognize the song from its first line?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69301#69301</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/30/2011 20:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I can't believe no one got x) Suite: Judy Blue Eyes&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah I got that one (and most of the others) - I just didn't bother posting because I figured that google would get all the answers soon enough anyway  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69301#69301</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:27:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69301#69301</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Do you recognize the song from its first line?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69300#69300</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/30/2011 20:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I even have the album on my chart somewhere.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69300#69300</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:26:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69300#69300</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Do you recognize the song from its first line?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69299#69299</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/30/2011 20:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I can't believe no one got x) Suite: Judy Blue Eyes</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69299#69299</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:23:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69299#69299</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Do you recognize the song from its first line?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69226#69226</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/30/2011 13:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Robert Anton Wilson wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;a) &quot;I, I love the colourful clothes she wears and the way the sunlight plays upon her hair.&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
b) &quot;Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
c) &quot;I read the news today, oh boy&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
d) &quot;Please allow me to introduce myself, I’m a man of wealth and taste&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
e) &quot;Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun.&quot; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
f) “When I’m walking I strut my stuff and I’m so strung out”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
g)&quot;There must be some way out of here, said the joker to the thief&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
h) &quot;On a hot summer night would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
i) “They sentenced me to 20 years of boredom for trying to change the system from within”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
j) “Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time, y’all have knocked her up”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
kLMNOP) “I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
q)“Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
r) &quot;In the day we sweat it out in the streets of a runaway American dream.&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
s) &quot;The Silicon chip inside her head gets switched to overload.&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
t) &quot;It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
u) &quot;Time takes a cigarette, puts it in your mouth.&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
v) &quot;God told me to skin you alive:&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
w) &quot;Please could you stop the noise, I'm trying to get some rest from all the unborn chicken voices in my head&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
x) “It’s getting to the point where I’m no fun anymore”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
y) “I am an antichrist, I am an anarchist!” &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
z) Heifer whines could be human cries&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's it I am out of letters, your turn.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Okay, I'm not gonna cheat or anything (by using Google), but anyway, here goes:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
a) Good Vibrations - The Beach Boys&lt;br /&gt;
b) Baba O'Riley - The Who (pretty easy, since I was listenin' to it just recently)&lt;br /&gt;
c) A Day in the Life - The Beatles&lt;br /&gt;
d) Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones&lt;br /&gt;
e) ummmmm, no idea, except for I think it is a Pink Floyd song. lemme think.......oh yes, got it! Err, &quot;Shine On You Crazy Diamond&quot;?&lt;br /&gt;
f) no idea, AT ALL&lt;br /&gt;
g) it's a Bob Dylan song, I know it! Hey, wait a minute, it was on &quot;Electric Ladyland&quot;, and on &quot;John Wesley Harding&quot;, I think.........wait, is it &quot;All Along the Watchtower&quot;?&lt;br /&gt;
h) nope, no idea&lt;br /&gt;
i) heard it somewhere, I'm pretty sure, but can't remember&lt;br /&gt;
j) Funkadelic? I wonder&lt;br /&gt;
kLMNOP) no. freaking. idea.&lt;br /&gt;
q) Killing in the Name - Rage Against the Machine&lt;br /&gt;
r) Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen&lt;br /&gt;
s)  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
t) Your Song - Elton John&lt;br /&gt;
u) Rock 'n' Roll Suicide - David Bowie&lt;br /&gt;
v)  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt; yet again&lt;br /&gt;
w) Paranoid Android - Radiohead&lt;br /&gt;
x) something related to Neil Young or something, I think.....hmm......... &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
y) Anarchy in the U.K. - The Sex Pistols&lt;br /&gt;
z) Meat is Murder - The Smiths&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well, I think I did good......................didn't I?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69226#69226</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Nov 2011 08:34:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69226#69226</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Do you recognize the song from its first line?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69225#69225</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/30/2011 13:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          z. The Smiths, &quot;Meat Is Murder&quot;.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69225#69225</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Nov 2011 08:31:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69225#69225</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Do you recognize the song from its first line?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69224#69224</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/30/2011 13:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Bork wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;i sounds like something by Leonard Cohen, but I'm not sure which song.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;First, We Take Manhattan&quot;.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69224#69224</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Nov 2011 08:30:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69224#69224</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Do you recognize the song from its first line?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69103#69103</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16211'&gt;Bork&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/29/2011 20:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          i sounds like something by Leonard Cohen, but I'm not sure which song.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69103#69103</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Bork</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 29 Nov 2011 15:16:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69103#69103</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Do you recognize the song from its first line?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69093#69093</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/29/2011 19:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Anyone could just use google to figure this out... &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
J) is Blister In The Sun i think  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;  I know it's a song by Violent Femmes, just don't know which one..&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
i &amp; v I have no clue though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69093#69093</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 29 Nov 2011 14:52:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69093#69093</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Do you recognize the song from its first line?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69091#69091</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18897'&gt;Taric&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/29/2011 19:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Usually not, but google is making this too darn easy. I'm a notorious cheater...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69091#69091</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Taric</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 29 Nov 2011 14:49:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69091#69091</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Do you recognize the song from its first line?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69088#69088</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19447'&gt;Robert Anton Wilson&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/29/2011 19:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Did I make that too easy or is it you who are too good????&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Still looking for f), i), v), x) &amp; z) ....</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69088#69088</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Robert Anton Wilson</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 29 Nov 2011 14:46:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69088#69088</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Do you recognize the song from its first line?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69066#69066</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/29/2011 17:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Robert Anton Wilson wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;a) &quot;I, I love the colourful clothes she wears and the way the sunlight plays upon her hair.&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
b) &quot;Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
c) &quot;I read the news today, oh boy&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
d) &quot;Please allow me to introduce myself, I’m a man of wealth and taste&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
e) &quot;Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun.&quot; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
f) “When I’m walking I strut my stuff and I’m so strung out”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
g)&quot;There must be some way out of here, said the joker to the thief&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
h) &quot;On a hot summer night would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
i) “They sentenced me to 20 years of boredom for trying to change the system from within”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
j) “Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time, y’all have knocked her up”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
kLMNOP) “I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
q)“Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
r) &quot;In the day we sweat it out in the streets of a runaway American dream.&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
s) &quot;The Silicon chip inside her head gets switched to overload.&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
t) &quot;It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
u) &quot;Time takes a cigarette, puts it in your mouth.&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
v) &quot;God told me to skin you alive:&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
w) &quot;Please could you stop the noise, I'm trying to get some rest from all the unborn chicken voices in my head&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
x) “It’s getting to the point where I’m no fun anymore”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
y) “I am an antichrist, I am an anarchist!” &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
z) Heifer whines could be human cries&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's it I am out of letters, your turn.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
a: Good Vibrations&lt;br /&gt;
b: Baba O'Riley&lt;br /&gt;
c: A Day In The Life&lt;br /&gt;
d: Sympathy For The Devil&lt;br /&gt;
e: Shine On You Crazy Diamond&lt;br /&gt;
g: All Along The Watchtower&lt;br /&gt;
h: you took the words right out of my mouth&lt;br /&gt;
j: Maggot Brain&lt;br /&gt;
klmnop: werewolves of london&lt;br /&gt;
q: Killing in the name&lt;br /&gt;
r: born to run&lt;br /&gt;
s: I don't like mondays&lt;br /&gt;
t: your song&lt;br /&gt;
u: rock and roll suicide&lt;br /&gt;
w: paranoid android&lt;br /&gt;
y: anarchy in the uk</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69066#69066</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 29 Nov 2011 12:01:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69066#69066</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Do you recognize the song from its first line?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69065#69065</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19447'&gt;Robert Anton Wilson&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/29/2011 16:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          a) &quot;I, I love the colourful clothes she wears and the way the sunlight plays upon her hair.&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
b) &quot;Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
c) &quot;I read the news today, oh boy&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
d) &quot;Please allow me to introduce myself, I’m a man of wealth and taste&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
e) &quot;Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun.&quot; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
f) “When I’m walking I strut my stuff and I’m so strung out”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
g)&quot;There must be some way out of here, said the joker to the thief&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
h) &quot;On a hot summer night would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
i) “They sentenced me to 20 years of boredom for trying to change the system from within”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
j) “Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time, y’all have knocked her up”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
kLMNOP) “I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
q)“Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
r) &quot;In the day we sweat it out in the streets of a runaway American dream.&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
s) &quot;The Silicon chip inside her head gets switched to overload.&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
t) &quot;It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
u) &quot;Time takes a cigarette, puts it in your mouth.&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
v) &quot;God told me to skin you alive:&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
w) &quot;Please could you stop the noise, I'm trying to get some rest from all the unborn chicken voices in my head&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
x) “It’s getting to the point where I’m no fun anymore”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
y) “I am an antichrist, I am an anarchist!” &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
z) Heifer whines could be human cries&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's it I am out of letters, your turn.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69065#69065</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Robert Anton Wilson</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:53:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=69065#69065</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>