<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED2022 BST Rd1: Alvvays v Dry Cleaning</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=668170#668170</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35882'&gt;cestuneblague&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/09/2023 22:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Alvvays takes it easily</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=668170#668170</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cestuneblague</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Feb 2023 17:40:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=668170#668170</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED2022 BST Rd1: Alvvays v Dry Cleaning</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=668063#668063</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=44919'&gt;musicoed&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/09/2023 00:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Alvvays &lt;/span&gt;- Easy on Your Own?&lt;br /&gt;
I heard that some people use gadgets but don't know the word monitor.&lt;br /&gt;
This is probably why the screen will always be better for them.&lt;br /&gt;
I have been living under aggressive advertising for several years, but I don’t know the word hype.&lt;br /&gt;
And in connection with this, I made a small discovery.&lt;br /&gt;
Probably the hype won't work if you don't see &quot;VV&quot; as &quot;W&quot;.&lt;br /&gt;
In other words, you do not think out something that is not actually there.))&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Dry Cleaning&lt;/span&gt; - Kwenchy Cups&lt;br /&gt;
The band's debut album was roughly in the top 10 of 2021.&lt;br /&gt;
#1 - Rough Trade (UK) - 2021&lt;br /&gt;
I, unfortunately, do not understand what happened to the group in a year.&lt;br /&gt;
#54 - Rough Trade (UK) - 2022&lt;br /&gt;
I didn’t notice anything special for myself either in 2021 or 2022.&lt;br /&gt;
But this track unexpectedly reminded me of two not the last singles of 2021.&lt;br /&gt;
Cassandra Jenkins - Hard Drive&lt;br /&gt;
Lost Girls - Menneskekollektivet&lt;br /&gt;
The key word here is atmosphere.&lt;br /&gt;
It always helps me when there are problems with melody.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=668063#668063</comments>
                            <dc:creator>musicoed</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 8 Feb 2023 19:46:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=668063#668063</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED2022 BST Rd1: Alvvays v Dry Cleaning</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=668058#668058</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35882'&gt;cestuneblague&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/08/2023 23:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Maybe there will be a day I actually fall in love with Alvvays music rather than pleasantly enjoying it but forgetting it completely whenever they're not playing, the Dry Cleaning track feels like a half-strong version of a good song from an 80s post-post punk band with a cleaner rhythm section and production. Alvvays may not be anything particularly groundbreaking but they do what they do better and more consistently throughout the track so they get a vote.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=668058#668058</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cestuneblague</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 8 Feb 2023 18:59:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=668058#668058</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED2022 BST Rd1: Alvvays v Dry Cleaning</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=668051#668051</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26803'&gt;kokkinos&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/08/2023 22:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yeah, I kinda expected it would be smooth sailing for Alvvays, they are so BEA – nothing wrong with that, they are ok I guess, though I occasionally find them too loud.&lt;br /&gt;
When it comes to Kwenchy Kups, I can’t shake off the thought it resembles a Sonic Youth outtake. &lt;br /&gt;
Not the most spectacular matchup if I’m being honest.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=668051#668051</comments>
                            <dc:creator>kokkinos</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 8 Feb 2023 17:40:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=668051#668051</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED2022 BST Rd1: Alvvays v Dry Cleaning</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667860#667860</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=33940'&gt;travelful&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/06/2023 22:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yeah, 'Easy On Your Own?' is probably the best song in this first batch.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667860#667860</comments>
                            <dc:creator>travelful</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 6 Feb 2023 17:21:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667860#667860</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED2022 BST Rd1: Alvvays v Dry Cleaning</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667766#667766</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/05/2023 21:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Both r decent songs but Alvvays' &quot;Easy On Your Own?&quot; has more replay-ability! &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Gotta love those Felt-ish guitars on &quot;Kwency Kups&quot;, but all the talk about otters had me cracking up! &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
where are all the otters?! Where did they go?! Aw, man. things are shit. Especially without the otters. &lt;I'm not even stoned and I'm giggling it up ovah here!&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667766#667766</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 5 Feb 2023 16:58:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667766#667766</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED2022 BST Rd1: Alvvays v Dry Cleaning</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667706#667706</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/05/2023 08:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Dry Cleaning have a fun sound but it just doesn’t seem to work so much for me. Alvvays made my favourite album of 2022, though I don’t think there is a single on there quite as great as Archie, Marry Me or Dreams Tonite. That said, I do like Easy on Your Own? a lot.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667706#667706</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 5 Feb 2023 03:52:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667706#667706</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED2022 BST Rd1: Alvvays v Dry Cleaning</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667564#667564</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2023 22:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          If you think I'm voting against Alvvays you must be high.   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shame on you&quot;&gt;🫵&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667564#667564</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 3 Feb 2023 17:47:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667564#667564</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED2022 BST Rd1: Alvvays v Dry Cleaning</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667494#667494</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2023 14:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Crying or Very sad&quot;&gt;😢&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667494#667494</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 3 Feb 2023 09:44:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667494#667494</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED2022 BST Rd1: Alvvays v Dry Cleaning</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667469#667469</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2023 10:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Dry Cleaning's always on the verge of being good, but I'm not sure if I really love the monotone narration and the kinda derivative and simplistic rhythm section. The guitars sound excellent on the new album, though, and this track's pretty good. But Easy On Your Own is better and gets my vote.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667469#667469</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 3 Feb 2023 05:13:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667469#667469</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>CLOSED2022 BST Rd1: Alvvays v Dry Cleaning</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667442#667442</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35882'&gt;cestuneblague&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2023 00:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Alvvays- Easy on Your Own?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Captain: Baystateoftheart&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/rXIBxXQPEXc?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=rXIBxXQPEXc&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Repping: Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;VS&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Dry Cleaning- Kwenchy Cups&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Captain: LittleM1971&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/Wfr1GyyI2Sc?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=Wfr1GyyI2Sc&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Repping: South London[/b]</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667442#667442</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cestuneblague</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 2 Feb 2023 19:45:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=667442#667442</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>