<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#4835): Underwater Moonlight</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=698206#698206</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2024 09:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MadhattanJack wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I agree that it's a classic, but it's not even close to being Robyn Hitchcock's best work, or even Kimberley Rew's best work. (Or Matthew Seligman's.) &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;I'm sure there's a reason why it's ranked so much higher than everything else these guys ever did,&lt;/span&gt; in this group, solo, or in any other groups they were in... but whatever that reason is, I just can't go along with it. I'm not sure it's even The Soft Boys' best album — &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=33345&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;A Can Of Bees&lt;/a&gt; is more fun to listen to, it's just not as psychedelic.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I guess it has their closest thing to a hit. Or, at least a song that I’d heard before checking out the album. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I like this one. It really holds up. I might see if I can find a playlist with some more Hitchcock/ Soft Boys related stuff on it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=698206#698206</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2024 05:46:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=698206#698206</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#4835): Underwater Moonlight</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=698202#698202</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=54214'&gt;MadhattanJack&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2024 08:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I agree that it's a classic, but it's not even close to being Robyn Hitchcock's best work, or even Kimberley Rew's best work. (Or Matthew Seligman's.) I'm sure there's a reason why it's ranked so much higher than everything else these guys ever did, in this group, solo, or in any other groups they were in... but whatever that reason is, I just can't go along with it. I'm not sure it's even The Soft Boys' best album — &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=33345&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;A Can Of Bees&lt;/a&gt; is more fun to listen to, it's just not as psychedelic.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=698202#698202</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MadhattanJack</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2024 04:59:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=698202#698202</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#4835): Underwater Moonlight</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=698134#698134</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38353'&gt;DommeDamian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2024 07:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          classic!!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=698134#698134</comments>
                            <dc:creator>DommeDamian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Mar 2024 03:39:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=698134#698134</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Album of the day (#4835): Underwater Moonlight</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=698104#698104</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29686'&gt;BestEverAlbums&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/15/2024 20:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Today's album of the day&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Underwater Moonlight by The Soft Boys&lt;/span&gt; (&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=5703&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;View album&lt;/a&gt; | &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/buy.php?o=album&amp;oid=5703&amp;src=albumofday&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Buy this album&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 1980.&lt;br /&gt;
Country: &lt;img src=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/img/flags_mini/uk.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Overall rank: 1,405&lt;br /&gt;
Average rating: 78/100 (from 219 votes).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_5703_4e5548c963f47.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_5703_4e5548c963f47.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tracks:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1. I Wanna Destroy You&lt;br /&gt;
2. Kingdom Of Love&lt;br /&gt;
3. Positive Vibrations&lt;br /&gt;
4. I Got The Hots&lt;br /&gt;
5. Insanely Jealous&lt;br /&gt;
6. Tonight&lt;br /&gt;
7. You'll Have To Go Sideways&lt;br /&gt;
8. Old Pervert&lt;br /&gt;
9. Queen Of Eyes&lt;br /&gt;
10. Underwater Moonlight&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;About album of the day:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt; The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/itemoftheday_history.php?o=album&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;here&lt;/a&gt;.&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=698104#698104</comments>
                            <dc:creator>BestEverAlbums</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 15 Mar 2024 16:00:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=698104#698104</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>