<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Concerts You're Going To</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73283#73283</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2011 16:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Jack, do Tool have any confirmed tour dates as of yet? I'd love to see them live&lt;br /&gt;
(edit: I see now that they do.. I was on their page and there's nothing in the tour dates section, which is what confused me)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://toolshed.down.net/tour/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://toolshed.down.net/tour/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Mostly just North America for now, I'm afraid.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73283#73283</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 15 Dec 2011 11:47:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73283#73283</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concerts You're Going To</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73282#73282</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2011 16:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I don't go to many live shows unfortunately... What I have planned for next year is the Tune-yards concert in a small club in Ljubljana (&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.myspace.com/events/View/12100512/TuneYards&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;link&lt;/a&gt;) on 8th of March, and then a Radiohead concert in Italy (Codroipo), which is in July. Hopefully I'll add to these two. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Jack, do Tool have any confirmed tour dates as of yet? I'd love to see them live&lt;br /&gt;
(edit: I see now that they do.. I was on their page and there's nothing in the tour dates section, which is what confused me)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73282#73282</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 15 Dec 2011 11:42:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73282#73282</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concerts You're Going To</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73280#73280</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2011 16:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Boogn1sh wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Only shows I have coming up at the moment are 2 nights of Jeff Mangum in February, can't wait&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Nice, I saw him a few months ago.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73280#73280</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 15 Dec 2011 11:18:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73280#73280</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concerts You're Going To</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73221#73221</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19794'&gt;andy_hunter&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2011 10:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Might go see Primal Scream on the 27th.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73221#73221</comments>
                            <dc:creator>andy_hunter</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 15 Dec 2011 05:20:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73221#73221</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concerts You're Going To</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73192#73192</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17749'&gt;mooseboy101&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2011 06:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Boogn1sh wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Only shows I have coming up at the moment are 2 nights of Jeff Mangum in February, can't wait&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I hate you so fucking much right now. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh yeah and I'm seeing Starfucker in January &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Drool&quot;&gt;🤤&lt;/span&gt; I'm so excited &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73192#73192</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mooseboy101</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 15 Dec 2011 01:21:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73192#73192</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concerts You're Going To</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73182#73182</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15897'&gt;Boogn1sh&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2011 05:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Only shows I have coming up at the moment are 2 nights of Jeff Mangum in February, can't wait</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73182#73182</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Boogn1sh</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 15 Dec 2011 00:18:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73182#73182</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concerts You're Going To</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73179#73179</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2011 04:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Looking forward to seeing Red Hot Chili Peppers, Coldplay, and Smashing Pumpkins.  Wish I could see Radiohead, but I don't think they are going to announce anything close by. Saw them at the Hollywood Bowl in 2003- best and worst concert- Best because of radiohead, worst because I was standing in vomit the whole time. &lt;br /&gt;
Tool would be a sweet show.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73179#73179</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 14 Dec 2011 23:52:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73179#73179</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Concerts You're Going To</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73177#73177</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2011 04:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Concerts you're planning on attending, are excited about or have recently been to.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Tomorrow night I'm going to see Awolnation, which is meh, but the tickets were cheap and I get to get to do a lot of great post-exam drinking. Mmm.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Then on the 20th I'm seeing Fucked Up for, like, the fiftieth time as they pretty much play TO every month. Great show, always cheap - TORONTONIANS, REPRESENT.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And then next month I'm seeing Los Campesinos! (very, very tasty), and later Tool. YAY! TOOL! Tool fans? Anyone?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73177#73177</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 14 Dec 2011 23:28:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73177#73177</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>