<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BCA Heartland vs. So Jealous vs. Somnium</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73319#73319</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18172'&gt;ShaneSpear&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2011 18:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          ...aaaand I've heard he poos clouds!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(But I'm still voting for Tegan and Sara  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Surprised&quot;&gt;😮&lt;/span&gt; )</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73319#73319</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ShaneSpear</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 15 Dec 2011 13:48:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73319#73319</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BCA Heartland vs. So Jealous vs. Somnium</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73314#73314</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2011 18:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm not sure if people are aware but Owen Pallett is da guy who does Arcade Fire's string arrangements. &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Heartland&lt;/span&gt; came out in 2010 and I actually think it's far far better than Arcade Fire's effort that year. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
More Lewis  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/7G-cqAehehA?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=7G-cqAehehA&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73314#73314</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 15 Dec 2011 13:40:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73314#73314</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>[CLOSED] BCA Heartland vs. So Jealous vs. Somnium</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73246#73246</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2011 14:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Before voting, I would ask that voters &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;AT LEAST&lt;/span&gt; listen to one song off of each album, from start to finish, just to get a feel for the sound. Remember, this tournament should allow you to listen to great Canadian music you may not have otherwise heard, so please take the opportunity to discover these great albums which have been nominated. Anyway, here we go:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;BEST DREAMY INDIE ALBUMS - ALL-OUT-BRAWL&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;OWEN PALLETT - Heartland&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZSE9Cty2DPQ?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZSE9Cty2DPQ&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;SIANSPHERIC - Somnium&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/edV26QWhq_w?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=edV26QWhq_w&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;TEGAN AND SARA - So Jealous&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/FTuzQkpqdts?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=FTuzQkpqdts&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;FIGHT, THEN EXPAND YOUR MIND THROUGH TRANSCENDENTAL MEDITATION&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73246#73246</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 15 Dec 2011 09:39:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73246#73246</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>