<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: The Stone Roses Plan to  Make Another Album!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=75260#75260</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14753'&gt;Charicature&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/22/2011 20:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;mancsoulsister wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Polythene Pam wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I want to be otimistic about this, and I really hope its good &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I would be lying if I said I thought it wasn't going to be terrible though &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Neutral&quot;&gt;😐&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I guess we will see :-k&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
All I need to say is 'Second Coming'.... Right there with you Pam! :?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Are you trying to suggest Second Coming was a bad album? &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shame on you&quot;&gt;🫵&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;d&amp;apos;oh!&quot;&gt;🤡&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's been 18 years since their last one - or at least the last one I knew of &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; - so I'm hesitant, but we'll see.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=75260#75260</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Charicature</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 22 Dec 2011 15:26:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=75260#75260</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Stone Roses Plan to  Make Another Album!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74690#74690</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/20/2011 07:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Polythene Pam wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I want to be otimistic about this, and I really hope its good &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I would be lying if I said I thought it wasn't going to be terrible though &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Neutral&quot;&gt;😐&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I guess we will see :-k&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
All I need to say is 'Second Coming'.... Right there with you Pam! &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74690#74690</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Dec 2011 02:24:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74690#74690</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Stone Roses Plan to  Make Another Album!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74689#74689</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/20/2011 07:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mr. Shankly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I told you all didn't I? I told you all!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Evil or Very Mad&quot;&gt;🤬&lt;/span&gt; I said they would come back. I almost made a thread which would have put the date on 2012 but I didn't post it. That was 2010. I was right!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You're a visionary! =D&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Haha, I was thinking the same!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74689#74689</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 Dec 2011 02:19:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74689#74689</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Stone Roses Plan to  Make Another Album!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74549#74549</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20935'&gt;rock socket&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/19/2011 18:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I read it on NME last week&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hopefully it's going yo be more enjoyable as the projects from Ian Brown, only his first two albums are able to slide in the CD player the others are trash&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As the Stone Roses album is worldwide regarded as their best my favorite is Second Coming listen to Tears and you'll know what i mean.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74549#74549</comments>
                            <dc:creator>rock socket</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:38:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74549#74549</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Stone Roses Plan to  Make Another Album!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74514#74514</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/19/2011 16:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mr. Shankly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I was hoping this wasn't going to just be a one-off  for the money reunion, and with this news, apparently it's not going to be. This is the real deal.  Any other fans as excited as I am?  How soon do you think we will see a new Stone Roses album?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The Stone Roses have confirmed that they have signed new record deals with Universal Music and Columbia.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.clashmusic.com/news/the-stone-roses-sign-record-deal&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.clashmusic.com/news/the-stone-roses-sign-record-deal&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.nme.com/news/the-stone-roses/60909&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.nme.com/news/the-stone-roses/60909&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The Stone Roses have officially signed recording deals to release a new album worldwide, just as plans for the Stone Roses reunion tour are taking shape. Columbia Records, now owned by Sony, will release the new album in the U.S. and Universal Records will release the album in the rest of the world. The Stone Roses made the announcement via Facebook by saying &quot;The Stone Roses are pleased to announce that they have signed a record contract with Universal Music in London and with Columbia Records in New York.&quot; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.thespacelab.tv/spaceLAB/2011/12December/MusicNews-045-Stone-Roses-Reunion-Tour.htm&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.thespacelab.tv/spaceLAB/2011/12December/MusicNews-045-Stone-Roses-Reunion-Tour.htm&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;🕺&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Drool&quot;&gt;🤤&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Drool&quot;&gt;🤤&lt;/span&gt;  =D&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Indeed, Brian, this IS exciting. &quot;The Stone Roses&quot; was a great album.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74514#74514</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 19 Dec 2011 11:24:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74514#74514</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Stone Roses Plan to  Make Another Album!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74474#74474</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=387'&gt;Mr. Shankly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/19/2011 13:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I told you all didn't I? I told you all!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Evil or Very Mad&quot;&gt;🤬&lt;/span&gt; I said they would come back. I almost made a thread which would have put the date on 2012 but I didn't post it. That was 2010. I was right!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You're a visionary! &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74474#74474</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mr. Shankly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 19 Dec 2011 08:04:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74474#74474</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Stone Roses Plan to  Make Another Album!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74459#74459</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/19/2011 11:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Oh. Interesting.........</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74459#74459</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 19 Dec 2011 06:15:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74459#74459</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Stone Roses Plan to  Make Another Album!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74458#74458</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/19/2011 11:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I told you all didn't I? I told you all!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Evil or Very Mad&quot;&gt;🤬&lt;/span&gt; I said they would come back. I almost made a thread which would have put the date on 2012 but I didn't post it. That was 2010. I was right!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74458#74458</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 19 Dec 2011 06:12:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74458#74458</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Stone Roses Plan to  Make Another Album!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74441#74441</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/19/2011 09:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          ...I should really listen to &quot;The Stone Roses&quot; first, I guess...  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Anxious&quot;&gt;😨&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74441#74441</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 19 Dec 2011 04:17:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74441#74441</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Stone Roses Plan to  Make Another Album!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74429#74429</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/19/2011 09:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I want to be otimistic about this, and I really hope its good &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I would be lying if I said I thought it wasn't going to be terrible though &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Neutral&quot;&gt;😐&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I guess we will see &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74429#74429</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 19 Dec 2011 04:06:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74429#74429</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Stone Roses Plan to  Make Another Album!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74408#74408</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/19/2011 07:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm looking forward to hearing it. I've never been too big on The Stone Roses, but they've certainly got some amazing tunes (Love Spreads is probably one of my top 10 favorite songs of all time).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74408#74408</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 19 Dec 2011 02:11:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74408#74408</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>The Stone Roses Plan to  Make Another Album!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74403#74403</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=387'&gt;Mr. Shankly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/19/2011 06:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I was hoping this wasn't going to just be a one-off  for the money reunion, and with this news, apparently it's not going to be. This is the real deal.  Any other fans as excited as I am?  How soon do you think we will see a new Stone Roses album?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The Stone Roses have confirmed that they have signed new record deals with Universal Music and Columbia.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.clashmusic.com/news/the-stone-roses-sign-record-deal&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.clashmusic.com/news/the-stone-roses-sign-record-deal&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.nme.com/news/the-stone-roses/60909&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.nme.com/news/the-stone-roses/60909&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The Stone Roses have officially signed recording deals to release a new album worldwide, just as plans for the Stone Roses reunion tour are taking shape. Columbia Records, now owned by Sony, will release the new album in the U.S. and Universal Records will release the album in the rest of the world. The Stone Roses made the announcement via Facebook by saying &quot;The Stone Roses are pleased to announce that they have signed a record contract with Universal Music in London and with Columbia Records in New York.&quot; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.thespacelab.tv/spaceLAB/2011/12December/MusicNews-045-Stone-Roses-Reunion-Tour.htm&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.thespacelab.tv/spaceLAB/2011/12December/MusicNews-045-Stone-Roses-Reunion-Tour.htm&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;🕺&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Drool&quot;&gt;🤤&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Drool&quot;&gt;🤤&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74403#74403</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mr. Shankly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 19 Dec 2011 01:42:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74403#74403</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>