<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: 2025</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733862#733862</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=51698'&gt;LTSings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2025 18:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I just discovered a Hawaiian steel guitarist that's new to me, thanks to the Steel Guitar Island station. His name is Greg Sardinha and I'll be listening to his albums soon. I love Hawaiian Steel Guitar.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733862#733862</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LTSings</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 22 Jun 2025 14:59:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733862#733862</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2025</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733857#733857</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=51698'&gt;LTSings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2025 18:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm currently listening to Steel Guitar Island Radio on onlineradiobox.com.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://onlineradiobox.com/us/steelguitarisland/?cs=us.steelguitarisland&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://onlineradiobox.com/us/steelguitarisland/?cs=us.steelguitarisland&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733857#733857</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LTSings</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 22 Jun 2025 14:19:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733857#733857</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2025</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733732#733732</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=51698'&gt;LTSings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/21/2025 13:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BorderFreeAndrew wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;LTSings wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm currently listening to the Brazilian Jazz Instrumentals channel on AccuRadio. There are over a thousand channels to explore. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.accuradio.com/brazilian/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.accuradio.com/brazilian/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Can't go wrong with instrumental Brazilian Jazz. Great music to read to, study to, do chores to, or just relax to. What's the best artist you've discovered on that channel so far?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I haven't been listening to it long enough yet. I'll let you know after I listen to it some more. I love instrumental Bossa Nova, I'm sure I'll find something I really like there.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733732#733732</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LTSings</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 21 Jun 2025 09:15:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733732#733732</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2025</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733581#733581</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37974'&gt;BorderFreeAndrew&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/19/2025 21:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;LTSings wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm currently listening to the Brazilian Jazz Instrumentals channel on AccuRadio. There are over a thousand channels to explore. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.accuradio.com/brazilian/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.accuradio.com/brazilian/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Can't go wrong with instrumental Brazilian Jazz. Great music to read to, study to, do chores to, or just relax to. What's the best artist you've discovered on that channel so far?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733581#733581</comments>
                            <dc:creator>BorderFreeAndrew</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 Jun 2025 17:09:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733581#733581</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2025</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733562#733562</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=51698'&gt;LTSings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/19/2025 17:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm currently listening to the Swinging Harmonies channel on Accuradio. They are currently playing &quot;Yellow Bird&quot; by The Mills Brothers.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.accuradio.com/player/6854423ea8876b001a08add1&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.accuradio.com/player/6854423ea8876b001a08add1&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733562#733562</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LTSings</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 Jun 2025 13:03:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733562#733562</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2025</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733517#733517</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=51698'&gt;LTSings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/19/2025 02:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm currently listening to the Brazilian Jazz Instrumentals channel on AccuRadio. There are over a thousand channels to explore. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.accuradio.com/brazilian/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.accuradio.com/brazilian/&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733517#733517</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LTSings</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 18 Jun 2025 22:05:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733517#733517</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2025</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733445#733445</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=51698'&gt;LTSings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/18/2025 03:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm currently listening to the &quot;Feeling Blue&quot; channel on AccuRadio. It's just one of over a thousand channels on the site. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.accuradio.com/featured/debut&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.accuradio.com/featured/debut&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733445#733445</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LTSings</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Jun 2025 23:23:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733445#733445</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2025</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733145#733145</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=51698'&gt;LTSings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2025 18:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BorderFreeAndrew wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yeah, that's incredible. At first, it sounded totally real to my ears. The couple of things that eventually made it sound off to me were when the choir came in, they sounded synthetic and kinda glitchy. And then when she holds a long note around 3:00 it sounds like a different (not as good) singer. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But since AI keeps getting better and more realistic, by this time next year will real singers and musicians be obsolete?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ella Fitzgerald used to do, &quot;Is it live, or is it Memorex?&quot; commercials. I can see it possibly getting to the point when we will say, &quot;Is it real, or is it AI&quot;?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733145#733145</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LTSings</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 13 Jun 2025 14:12:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733145#733145</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2025</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733129#733129</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=51698'&gt;LTSings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2025 14:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BorderFreeAndrew wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yeah, that's incredible. At first, it sounded totally real to my ears. The couple of things that eventually made it sound off to me were when the choir came in, they sounded synthetic and kinda glitchy. And then when she holds a long note around 3:00 it sounds like a different (not as good) singer. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But since AI keeps getting better and more realistic, by this time next year will real singers and musicians be obsolete?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I wish real singers and musicians would bring this style back. That would be so nice.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733129#733129</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LTSings</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 13 Jun 2025 10:37:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733129#733129</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2025</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733124#733124</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37974'&gt;BorderFreeAndrew&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2025 13:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yeah, that's incredible. At first, it sounded totally real to my ears. The couple of things that eventually made it sound off to me were when the choir came in, they sounded synthetic and kinda glitchy. And then when she holds a long note around 3:00 it sounds like a different (not as good) singer. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But since AI keeps getting better and more realistic, by this time next year will real singers and musicians be obsolete?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733124#733124</comments>
                            <dc:creator>BorderFreeAndrew</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 13 Jun 2025 09:38:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733124#733124</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2025</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733091#733091</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=51698'&gt;LTSings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/12/2025 22:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Wow! I just found this on YouTube. I listened to it, and I thought it was real. Then I went to read the channel's description and found out this is AI. I guess that's why the channel is called Hilariously Real Music. This sounded so good, it was surprising to find out it was an AI song. I wish there was still real music that sounds like this being released today. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/dGus8c99Jzs?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=dGus8c99Jzs&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733091#733091</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LTSings</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Jun 2025 18:58:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=733091#733091</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2025</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=732651#732651</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=51698'&gt;LTSings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/07/2025 12:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BorderFreeAndrew wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Are the albums containing these songs listed here on BEA? If so, I think it would help if you included the link to their albums so people who hear these songs can rate the track and maybe even listen to &amp; rate the whole album if they want.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Some are and some of the songs are singles. I can start doing that, but I doubt anyone is interested. They've given me no reason to think so. They don't give me any reason to think they are interested in any way at all. I get no feedback from them.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=732651#732651</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LTSings</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 7 Jun 2025 08:30:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=732651#732651</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2025</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=732610#732610</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37974'&gt;BorderFreeAndrew&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/06/2025 23:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Are the albums containing these songs listed here on BEA? If so, I think it would help if you included the link to their albums so people who hear these songs can rate the track and maybe even listen to &amp; rate the whole album if they want.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=732610#732610</comments>
                            <dc:creator>BorderFreeAndrew</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 6 Jun 2025 19:11:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=732610#732610</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2025</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=732575#732575</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=51698'&gt;LTSings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/06/2025 15:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I have two favorite newly released tracks this week. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Come Out of the Graveyard - Dan Dean &amp; Debi Selby - The theme of this song is similar to the theme of &quot;Digging Up Graves&quot; by Lee Park Worship &amp; Shane Dunlap. I don't think this song is quite as good as &quot;Digging Up Graves&quot;, but still a really enjoyable song IMO.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/KACZcfQhhiY?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=KACZcfQhhiY&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The second song is &quot;There's a Time&quot; by Juliet Dawn.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/HTKz5GmNlbI?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=HTKz5GmNlbI&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=732575#732575</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LTSings</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 6 Jun 2025 11:04:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=732575#732575</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2025</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=732028#732028</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=51698'&gt;LTSings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/30/2025 20:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I just found out about another new release of interest to me that came out today. I haven't listened to it yet, but I'm looking forward to it. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_269419_683a0ecff03fe.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=269419&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Hymn Favorites Volume 1 by The Chitans&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=732028#732028</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LTSings</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 30 May 2025 16:05:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=732028#732028</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2025</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=732002#732002</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=51698'&gt;LTSings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/30/2025 14:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Some weeks there aren't really any new tracks I'm particularly fond of but this week there were several new tracks I really enjoyed. I'll give you the Christian / Gospel ones first. I think this one is my favorite new track this week. I think it's beautiful. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I Know What Jesus Can Do - The Browns&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/t0kNW8LLHds?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=t0kNW8LLHds&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm also enjoying this one a lot too.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
All Is Well - Exodus Southern Gospel&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/zPCmuD_qUOs?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=zPCmuD_qUOs&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This next one is the only song I've ever liked by TobyMac, but he's also singing it with the great CeCe Winans. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh My Soul (Psalm 103) - TobyMac &amp; CeCe Winans&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/TEMSRKE41hg?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=TEMSRKE41hg&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I also enjoyed two new secular songs this week.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Time Machine - Sheléa&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/mW1J6Ltirm4?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=mW1J6Ltirm4&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The last one is an instrumental. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Dime Mujer (feat. San Miguel) - David Garfield&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/p9JvsaEKfQU?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=p9JvsaEKfQU&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=732002#732002</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LTSings</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 30 May 2025 10:10:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=732002#732002</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2025</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=731649#731649</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=51698'&gt;LTSings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/25/2025 21:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BorderFreeAndrew wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;LTSings wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I just came across this very short video and I wanted to share it. This is a vocal coach named Cheryl Porter. It has a vocal register slide on the side of the video to show which register she is singing in as the video progresses. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/nAIP7HMa6Co?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=nAIP7HMa6Co&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Impressive and informative.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thank you. It's nice to get a reply.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=731649#731649</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LTSings</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 25 May 2025 17:55:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=731649#731649</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2025</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=731613#731613</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37974'&gt;BorderFreeAndrew&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/25/2025 12:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;LTSings wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I just came across this very short video and I wanted to share it. This is a vocal coach named Cheryl Porter. It has a vocal register slide on the side of the video to show which register she is singing in as the video progresses. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/nAIP7HMa6Co?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=nAIP7HMa6Co&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Impressive and informative.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=731613#731613</comments>
                            <dc:creator>BorderFreeAndrew</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 25 May 2025 08:41:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=731613#731613</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2025</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=731593#731593</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=51698'&gt;LTSings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/25/2025 01:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I just came across this very short video and I wanted to share it. This is a vocal coach named Cheryl Porter. It has a vocal register slide on the side of the video to show which register she is singing in as the video progresses. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/nAIP7HMa6Co?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=nAIP7HMa6Co&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=731593#731593</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LTSings</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 24 May 2025 21:19:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=731593#731593</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2025</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=731286#731286</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=51698'&gt;LTSings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/21/2025 02:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BorderFreeAndrew wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Definitely has impressive vocal chops. And &quot;Trouble&quot; is catchy enough to be a mainstream pop hit. But &quot;Oh Holy Night&quot; is pretty clearly a Christmas song when it references &quot;the night that Christ was born&quot;.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks so much for commenting. Actually, I think &quot;Trouble&quot; sounds more like a blues song than a pop song. The backup singers are great on that one and David is a world-class talent. So gifted! He even blows the professional vocal coaches away. By the way, David also wrote the song &quot;Trouble&quot; as well. Thanks again for commenting. It's nice to have some interaction for a change.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=731286#731286</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LTSings</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 20 May 2025 22:07:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=731286#731286</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>