<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#5544): Kala by M.I.A.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=751202#751202</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25773'&gt;HoldenM&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/23/2026 20:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Wish M.I.A. would go back to making good music like this.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Track picks&lt;br /&gt;
1. Bamboo Banga&lt;br /&gt;
4. Jimmy&lt;br /&gt;
11. Paper Planes &lt;br /&gt;
12. Come Around (Feat. Timbaland)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=751202#751202</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HoldenM</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Feb 2026 15:56:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=751202#751202</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Album of the day (#5544): Kala by M.I.A.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=751133#751133</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29686'&gt;BestEverAlbums&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2026 21:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Today's album of the day&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Kala by M.I.A.&lt;/span&gt; (&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=2977&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;View album&lt;/a&gt; | &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/buy.php?o=album&amp;oid=2977&amp;src=albumofday&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Buy this album&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 2007.&lt;br /&gt;
Country: &lt;img src=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/img/flags_mini/un.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Discography rank: 1 (out of 9 albums on BEA)&lt;br /&gt;
Year rank: 16&lt;br /&gt;
Decade rank: 128&lt;br /&gt;
Overall rank: 791&lt;br /&gt;
Average rating: 75/100 (from 525 votes).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2977_4e4d4b6d5fefa.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tracks:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1. Bamboo Banga&lt;br /&gt;
2. Birdflu&lt;br /&gt;
3. Boyz&lt;br /&gt;
4. Jimmy&lt;br /&gt;
5. Hussel (Feat. Afrikan Boy)&lt;br /&gt;
6. Mango Pickle Down River (Feat. The Wilcannia Mob)&lt;br /&gt;
7. 20 Dollar&lt;br /&gt;
8. World Town&lt;br /&gt;
9. The Turn&lt;br /&gt;
10. XR2&lt;br /&gt;
11. Paper Planes &lt;img src=&quot;https://img.besteveralbums.com/img/medal.svg&quot; class=&quot;bea-icon&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
12. Come Around (Feat. Timbaland)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;https://img.besteveralbums.com/img/medal.svg&quot; class=&quot;bea-icon&quot; /&gt; indicates a top-rated track.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Top voted comments:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Not one of my favorite albums, but I'll never forget the first time I heard this. Such a shocking and unique sound.&lt;/span&gt;&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
- &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15450&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Mozart&lt;/a&gt; (Rating: 90/100)&lt;br /&gt;
________________________________________________________&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Great world-beat, hip-hop album. Paper planes is one of the best songs to come out since the turn of the century.&lt;/span&gt;&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
- &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25797&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;maverick470&lt;/a&gt; (Rating: 85/100)&lt;br /&gt;
________________________________________________________&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;About album of the day:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt; The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/itemoftheday_history.php?o=album&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;here&lt;/a&gt;.&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=751133#751133</comments>
                            <dc:creator>BestEverAlbums</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 22 Feb 2026 16:00:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=751133#751133</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>