<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: School Blues</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79592#79592</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/11/2012 14:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          .&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Anyone else have any horrible school(or even work)-related frustrations they want to release before they curl into fetal position and cry for thirty hours like I'm about to? :D&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/25pS3bx4S8A?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=25pS3bx4S8A&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79592#79592</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:06:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79592#79592</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: School Blues</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79575#79575</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/11/2012 11:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Ah, picture books, great stuff. Personally, I prefer my picture books to be a little more macabre.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://s11.lucyphotos.com/images/orig/r/u/ruh1xqhixn3khux3.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://s11.lucyphotos.com/images/orig/r/u/ruh1xqhixn3khux3.jpg','imgpop','width=311,height=394,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://thishousehasmanybooks.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/jabberwocky.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://thishousehasmanybooks.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/jabberwocky.jpg','imgpop','width=301,height=460,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh3r1gibxx1qd0tmn.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh3r1gibxx1qd0tmn.jpg','imgpop','width=492,height=650,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...and, of course, the ultra-rare Alice in Wonderland illustrated by Salvador Dali.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But those are from the works by other authors. I mean the ORIGINAL picture books. For example:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://kyzi.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/stinky-cheese-man.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://kyzi.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/stinky-cheese-man.jpg','imgpop','width=3968,height=2976,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Now THAT is one great picture book. But then, most of Scieszka's books are!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79575#79575</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Jan 2012 06:37:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79575#79575</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: School Blues</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79393#79393</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/10/2012 19:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ah, picture books, great stuff. Personally, I prefer my picture books to be a little more macabre.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://s11.lucyphotos.com/images/orig/r/u/ruh1xqhixn3khux3.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://s11.lucyphotos.com/images/orig/r/u/ruh1xqhixn3khux3.jpg','imgpop','width=311,height=394,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://thishousehasmanybooks.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/jabberwocky.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://thishousehasmanybooks.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/jabberwocky.jpg','imgpop','width=301,height=460,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh3r1gibxx1qd0tmn.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh3r1gibxx1qd0tmn.jpg','imgpop','width=492,height=650,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...and, of course, the ultra-rare Alice in Wonderland illustrated by Salvador Dali.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79393#79393</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:07:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79393#79393</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: School Blues</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79318#79318</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/10/2012 10:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Chase wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;haven't started my schoolwork yet and school starts up again tomorrow...I have about 5 hours of compulsory work to do and I should really have done some studying for important tests I'm having in the first week back.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
graduate in 6 months though, so I'm looking forward to that.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Graduating? Wow! Hey, that reminds me, you know about Dr. Seuss?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...I'm assuming you're going to reference:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/07/Oh,_the_Places_You'll_Go.jpg/200px-Oh,_the_Places_You'll_Go.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's one of my fave picture books.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79318#79318</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 10 Jan 2012 05:33:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79318#79318</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: School Blues</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79057#79057</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2012 22:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;CellarDoor wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;mancsoulsister wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;No No No No No No &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
CellarDoor... You live in a garret and study French at the Sorbonne. You send most of your days sitting in cafes in the Quartier Latin smoking gitanes and discussing poetry with beautiful raven-haired women... don't you?  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
LOVE the albums you have just bought though... I think you will have some fun with them  :D&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Don't worry MSS, when I'm not studying, I usually stroll along les quais de Seine, a Verlaine poetry book under my left arm and my sketch book in the other. I'll stop in my favorite bistrot and watch people come and go.&lt;br /&gt;
I then slowly walk back up to my small mezzanine which, though small, has the most beautiful view on the Tour Eiffel.&lt;br /&gt;
I love the parisian night life, and I often meet up with a bunch of friends to discuss around a glass of red wine the links between the recurring theme of flowing water in Tarkovski's filmography and the color yellow in Monet's last years.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh, all this is when I'm not in Marseille  :wink:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And the world is back to how it should be...  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79057#79057</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Jan 2012 17:16:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79057#79057</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: School Blues</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79054#79054</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2012 22:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;purple wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;thesis... countless hours on illustrator, hundreds of pages of papers to read and re-read about the physics of stream erosion... fml&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ditto&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Different topic though</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79054#79054</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Jan 2012 17:06:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79054#79054</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: School Blues</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79050#79050</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15511'&gt;CellarDoor&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2012 21:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Sketch book, eh? Are you a fine arts student?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Neural networks are hardly considered fine art, though there is a certain beauty in the complexity of the brain.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But yes, I study aux Beaux-Arts de Paris on my free time  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79050#79050</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CellarDoor</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:49:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79050#79050</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: School Blues</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79048#79048</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2012 21:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          thesis... countless hours on illustrator, hundreds of pages of papers to read and re-read about the physics of stream erosion... fml</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79048#79048</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:46:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79048#79048</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: School Blues</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79047#79047</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2012 21:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Sketch book, eh? Are you a fine arts student?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79047#79047</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:43:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79047#79047</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: School Blues</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79045#79045</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15511'&gt;CellarDoor&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2012 21:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;mancsoulsister wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;No No No No No No &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
CellarDoor... You live in a garret and study French at the Sorbonne. You send most of your days sitting in cafes in the Quartier Latin smoking gitanes and discussing poetry with beautiful raven-haired women... don't you?  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
LOVE the albums you have just bought though... I think you will have some fun with them  :D&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Don't worry MSS, when I'm not studying, I usually stroll along les quais de Seine, a Verlaine poetry book under my left arm and my sketch book in the other. I'll stop in my favorite bistrot and watch people come and go.&lt;br /&gt;
I then slowly walk back up to my small mezzanine which, though small, has the most beautiful view on the Tour Eiffel.&lt;br /&gt;
I love the parisian night life, and I often meet up with a bunch of friends to discuss around a glass of red wine the links between the recurring theme of flowing water in Tarkovski's filmography and the color yellow in Monet's last years.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh, all this is when I'm not in Marseille  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79045#79045</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CellarDoor</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:31:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79045#79045</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: School Blues</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79044#79044</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2012 21:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          No No No No No No &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
CellarDoor... You live in a garret and study French at the Sorbonne. You send most of your days sitting in cafes in the Quartier Latin smoking gitanes and discussing poetry with beautiful raven-haired women... don't you?  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
LOVE the albums you have just bought though... I think you will have some fun with them  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79044#79044</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:05:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79044#79044</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: School Blues</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79021#79021</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15511'&gt;CellarDoor&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2012 18:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I had a 4 hour written exam this morning on neural networks with stuff like this to explain :&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x432/RallecRood/photo-11.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x432/RallecRood/photo-11.jpg','imgpop','width=1024,height=768,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah I lol'd too... with more of the same on wednesday  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Went for a shopping spree afterwards   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;  :&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_RSMRIRsxHgM/TVLR0it0M3I/AAAAAAAAARY/GmLQRMtDYAs/s400/DavidBowie_AladdinSane.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_RSMRIRsxHgM/TVLR0it0M3I/AAAAAAAAARY/GmLQRMtDYAs/s400/DavidBowie_AladdinSane.jpg','imgpop','width=360,height=360,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rz0RAdQ5sEE/R3vvXxt35oI/AAAAAAAAA0s/B3d_FEW1vJ0/s400/specials.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rz0RAdQ5sEE/R3vvXxt35oI/AAAAAAAAA0s/B3d_FEW1vJ0/s400/specials.jpg','imgpop','width=300,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://lyricsv5.free.fr/cover/blur-parklife-542p.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://lyricsv5.free.fr/cover/blur-parklife-542p.jpg','imgpop','width=596,height=593,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ZM1T93dVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ZM1T93dVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg','imgpop','width=300,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79021#79021</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CellarDoor</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Jan 2012 13:25:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79021#79021</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: School Blues</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78978#78978</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2012 17:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Chase wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Chase wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;haven't started my schoolwork yet and school starts up again tomorrow...I have about 5 hours of compulsory work to do and I should really have done some studying for important tests I'm having in the first week back.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
graduate in 6 months though, so I'm looking forward to that.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Graduating? Wow! Hey, that reminds me, you know about Dr. Seuss?&lt;br /&gt;
By the way, I have an Islamiat test on Wednesday. Aside from that, I really, really hope that a certain friend of mine will bring some albums tomorrow.  [-o&lt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
yeah I know about Dr. Seuss...what does that have to do with graduation lol?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Umm, I was just wondering.........I just read this book yesterday by him, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Oh, all the Places You'll Go!&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ever heard of it?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've heard of it but never read it...I &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;have&lt;/span&gt; seen this depressing version of it though lol:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIP8lFWa_mg&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIP8lFWa_mg&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78978#78978</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Jan 2012 12:04:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78978#78978</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: School Blues</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78940#78940</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2012 15:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Chase wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Chase wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;haven't started my schoolwork yet and school starts up again tomorrow...I have about 5 hours of compulsory work to do and I should really have done some studying for important tests I'm having in the first week back.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
graduate in 6 months though, so I'm looking forward to that.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Graduating? Wow! Hey, that reminds me, you know about Dr. Seuss?&lt;br /&gt;
By the way, I have an Islamiat test on Wednesday. Aside from that, I really, really hope that a certain friend of mine will bring some albums tomorrow.  [-o&lt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
yeah I know about Dr. Seuss...what does that have to do with graduation lol?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Umm, I was just wondering.........I just read this book yesterday by him, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Oh, all the Places You'll Go!&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ever heard of it?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78940#78940</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Jan 2012 10:45:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78940#78940</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: School Blues</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78938#78938</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2012 15:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Chase wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;haven't started my schoolwork yet and school starts up again tomorrow...I have about 5 hours of compulsory work to do and I should really have done some studying for important tests I'm having in the first week back.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
graduate in 6 months though, so I'm looking forward to that.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Graduating? Wow! Hey, that reminds me, you know about Dr. Seuss?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...I'm assuming you're going to reference:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/07/Oh,_the_Places_You'll_Go.jpg/200px-Oh,_the_Places_You'll_Go.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78938#78938</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Jan 2012 10:43:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78938#78938</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: School Blues</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78936#78936</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2012 15:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Chase wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;haven't started my schoolwork yet and school starts up again tomorrow...I have about 5 hours of compulsory work to do and I should really have done some studying for important tests I'm having in the first week back.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
graduate in 6 months though, so I'm looking forward to that.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Graduating? Wow! Hey, that reminds me, you know about Dr. Seuss?&lt;br /&gt;
By the way, I have an Islamiat test on Wednesday. Aside from that, I really, really hope that a certain friend of mine will bring some albums tomorrow.  [-o&lt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
yeah I know about Dr. Seuss...what does that have to do with graduation lol?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78936#78936</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Jan 2012 10:42:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78936#78936</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: School Blues</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78932#78932</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2012 15:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Chase wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;haven't started my schoolwork yet and school starts up again tomorrow...I have about 5 hours of compulsory work to do and I should really have done some studying for important tests I'm having in the first week back.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
graduate in 6 months though, so I'm looking forward to that.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Graduating? Wow! Hey, that reminds me, you know about Dr. Seuss?&lt;br /&gt;
By the way, I have an Islamiat test on Wednesday. Aside from that, I really, really hope that a certain friend of mine will bring some albums tomorrow.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Pray&quot;&gt;🙏&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78932#78932</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Jan 2012 10:35:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78932#78932</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: School Blues</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78930#78930</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2012 15:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          haven't started my schoolwork yet and school starts up again tomorrow...I have about 5 hours of compulsory work to do and I should really have done some studying for important tests I'm having in the first week back.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
graduate in 6 months though, so I'm looking forward to that.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78930#78930</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Jan 2012 10:28:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78930#78930</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: School Blues</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78928#78928</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2012 15:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Oh, to be twelve again... a time before calculus and physics violently sodomized the innocence out of me...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I hope that doesn't happen to me.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Pray&quot;&gt;🙏&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78928#78928</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Jan 2012 10:19:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78928#78928</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: School Blues</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78927#78927</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2012 15:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Oh, to be twelve again... a time before calculus and physics violently sodomized the innocence out of me...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78927#78927</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Jan 2012 10:17:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78927#78927</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>