<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: CLSD76MM BF: Oklou v Mary Holvorson</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=757083#757083</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35882'&gt;cestuneblague&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/29/2026 03:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Holversun is full... of tournament wins... I'm tired&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
MARY HOLVORSON WINS 7-6, MYSTICAL, MAGICAL bracket&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=757083#757083</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cestuneblague</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 28 May 2026 23:48:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=757083#757083</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLSD76MM BF: Oklou v Mary Holvorson</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=757028#757028</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26803'&gt;kokkinos&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/27/2026 23:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Mary Halvorson</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=757028#757028</comments>
                            <dc:creator>kokkinos</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 27 May 2026 19:22:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=757028#757028</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLSD76MM BF: Oklou v Mary Holvorson</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=756976#756976</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/27/2026 03:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Holvorson.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=756976#756976</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 26 May 2026 23:42:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=756976#756976</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLSD76MM BF: Oklou v Mary Holvorson</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=756968#756968</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/26/2026 23:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Holvorson, who I did not expect to make the semi-finals, but—</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=756968#756968</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 26 May 2026 19:26:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=756968#756968</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLSD76MM BF: Oklou v Mary Holvorson</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=756773#756773</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18361'&gt;Johnnyo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/23/2026 15:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I love both tracks. This has got really hard going into this stage of the tournament, which you would expect&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Mary Holvorson</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=756773#756773</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Johnnyo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 23 May 2026 11:20:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=756773#756773</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLSD76MM BF: Oklou v Mary Holvorson</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=756731#756731</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/22/2026 21:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This is almost impossible, two excellent and completely different songs. Just played them back to back again and I'm no closer to figuring out which vibe I prefer.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=756731#756731</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2026 17:08:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=756731#756731</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>CLSD76MM BF: Oklou v Mary Holvorson</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=756691#756691</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35882'&gt;cestuneblague&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/22/2026 04:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;OKLOU- BLADE BIRD&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/Tgw9cFdCPxU?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=Tgw9cFdCPxU&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ponymaster: Exist-en-Ciel&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-11-2014/z2l8hN.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-11-2014/z2l8hN.gif','imgpop','width=400,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
V&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;MARY HOLVORSON- FULL OF NEON&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/zdE1wQBmA2w?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=zdE1wQBmA2w&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ponymaster: Kokkinos&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[img]&lt;img src=&quot;https://miro.medium.com/v2/resize:fit:1400/1*8_6_PxEZvaAtyZm9P7vCHQ.jpeg&quot; alt=&quot;Socrates, Plato, Aristotle. I suggest, as humbly as I can, that… | by  Michael Sidiropoulos | Medium&quot;/&gt;[/img]</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=756691#756691</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cestuneblague</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2026 00:39:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=756691#756691</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>