<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Continue to Hate on the Mainstream!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87129#87129</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/09/2012 01:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Bork wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Look. I wasn't picking on you and I'm a fan of Zep too. The point was that there are few that are immune to a big fat check. Zep apparently weren't either.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I didn't know you meant &quot;never &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;until the 70's were over&lt;/span&gt;&quot; when you said &quot;never&quot;.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
True. Everybody has a price.&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87129#87129</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 8 Feb 2012 20:19:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87129#87129</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Continue to Hate on the Mainstream!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87126#87126</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16211'&gt;Bork&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/09/2012 01:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Look. I wasn't picking on you and I'm a fan of Zep too. The point was that there are few that are immune to a big fat check. Zep apparently weren't either.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I didn't know you meant &quot;never &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;until the 70's were over&lt;/span&gt;&quot; when you said &quot;never&quot;.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87126#87126</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Bork</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 8 Feb 2012 20:08:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87126#87126</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Continue to Hate on the Mainstream!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87123#87123</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/09/2012 00:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Bork wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I can guarantee you one thing. You never saw members of Zeppelin doing tv commercials for Chrizzakes.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Not so fast!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/television/zeppelin-verizon-commercial-artistic-led-balloon-article-1.340329&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen...e-1.340329&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt; &quot; I love mythos though and even though they were huge I feel that Led Zeppelin still maintained it throughout the 70's &quot;.   &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Umm I was referring 2 the 70's when Zep was touring together and making albums Corki  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Rolling Eyes&quot;&gt;ðŸ™„&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Obviously Bork still needs a bit of work on hi  Reading Comprehension skills  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;ðŸ¤”&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;ðŸ˜�&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;color: green&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Alliterations&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Author's Purpose&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Cause and Effect&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Compare and Contrast&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Context Clues&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Drawing Conclusions&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Facts and Opinions&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hyperbole&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Idioms - Figurative Language&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Inferences&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Literary Elements&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Main Character and Characters&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
	&lt;br /&gt;
Main Idea&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Making Connections&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Multiple Meaning Words&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Onomatopoeia&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Personification&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Point of View&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sequencing&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Setting&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Similes and Metaphors&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Summarizing&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Supporting Facts&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87123#87123</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:37:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87123#87123</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Continue to Hate on the Mainstream!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87116#87116</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16211'&gt;Bork&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/08/2012 23:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I can guarantee you one thing. You never saw members of Zeppelin doing tv commercials for Chrizzakes.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Not so fast!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/television/zeppelin-verizon-commercial-artistic-led-balloon-article-1.340329&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen...e-1.340329&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87116#87116</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Bork</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 8 Feb 2012 18:15:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87116#87116</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Continue to Hate on the Mainstream!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87115#87115</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/08/2012 23:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks for the info  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;ðŸ˜œ&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And first band you mentioned was Lep Zep! I have heard when they started no one knew who they were. No one knew what they looked like and they were playing music that was a fresh take on the past classics. They must have captured at lot of imaginations!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87115#87115</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 8 Feb 2012 18:01:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87115#87115</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Continue to Hate on the Mainstream!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87106#87106</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/08/2012 22:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;@Gary&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So we have esablished there is talent and promotion. Where would personality and &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;mythos&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt; fall in that equation? Is there room for them or are they part of one or the other of before mentioned.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
Well, this is hard 2 achieve in the brave new world. For there really is no such thing as privacy anymore. Also, an artist back in the day could survive on nothing but album sales. Today, if you don't go on all the talk shows and music shows and keep your face on magazine covers you are quickly considered old news and forgotten. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This also takes away much of the mythos.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I love mythos though and even though they were huge I feel that Led Zeppelin still maintained it throughout the 70's. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I can guarantee you one thing. You never saw members of Zeppelin doing tv commercials for Chrizzakes.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I guess that is one of the many reasons I like Fiona Apple so much. Mythos should be her middle name  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Cool&quot;&gt;ðŸ˜Ž&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87106#87106</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 8 Feb 2012 17:44:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87106#87106</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Continue to Hate on the Mainstream!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87074#87074</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/08/2012 18:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          @Gary&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So we have esablished there is talent and promotion. Where would personality and mythos fall in that equation? Is there room for them or are they part of one or the other of before mentioned.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87074#87074</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 8 Feb 2012 13:55:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87074#87074</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Continue to Hate on the Mainstream!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86943#86943</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/08/2012 02:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Just read this stream and found these quotes poignant. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Chemical Smile wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I hate mainstream stuff that's all about image, marketing and profit. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think this one narrows it down for me of what we all truly hate about &quot;mainstream&quot; or what a true sell out really is. The Beatles by definition were some of the biggest sellouts with concert attendance, album sales, radio play, etc. But did they sell their soul to the devil and have music take the back seat while image, marketing, and profit took a front seat? I think U2's mockery of this is strongly misunderstood in the 90s and is iconic.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RFNAPLES wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;So why are artists popular if they are so bad?  Or is it that you hate them because you are an elitist snob?  Are all those people who attend their concerts and by their albums just idiots because they like music you don't?  Or do you just try to find differenet music to make yourself oddly cool?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Interesting thought, that nobody answered, unless I missed it. I think the answer to this questions swings the opposite of the discussion above - if you are discounting the quality of music because the band got big, but the music stayed quality - you are a snob. I think, again U2 is a perfect example of this... Achtung Baby was such a change from The Joshua Tree that everyone called them sell outs - etc. Yes, they changed their image, and are some of the richest artists out there, BUT Achtung Baby is 48 out of 100 on BEA. If you understand what they were doing, it was actually kinda great- poking fun at themselves - dressing up in U2 dolls representing themselves as &quot;sell out rockstars&quot; etc. The whole Macfisto bit. Seriously SOLD OUT- NO you idiot, they were making fun of it and in my opinion made some of the greatest music of the 90s. POP and Zooropa are highly underrated. Here is my plug again to check out their side project in the 90s of this:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Soundtracks_1&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Soundtracks_1&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Error Finn wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;                               Best Selling Albums Worldwide &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Michael Jackson/ Thriller &lt;/span&gt;	66,200,000&lt;br /&gt;
2 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Pink Floyd /Dark Side Of The Moon&lt;/span&gt; 	44,200,000&lt;br /&gt;
7 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Led Zeppelin /IV&lt;/span&gt; 	35,700,000&lt;br /&gt;
8 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;AC/DC /Back In Black &lt;/span&gt;	35,700,000&lt;br /&gt;
15 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Pink Floyd /Wall&lt;/span&gt; 	31,400,000&lt;br /&gt;
17 	Bob Marley /Legend 	31,300,000&lt;br /&gt;
27 	Simon &amp; Garfunkel /Greatest Hits 	28,600,000&lt;br /&gt;
28 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The Beatles /Abbey Road&lt;/span&gt; 	28,300,000&lt;br /&gt;
29 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;U2 /The Joshua Tree&lt;/span&gt; 	27,900,000&lt;br /&gt;
31 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The Beatles /Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band&lt;/span&gt;  27,400,000&lt;br /&gt;
39 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Nirvana/ Nevermind&lt;/span&gt; 	24,600,000&lt;br /&gt;
52 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Pink Floyd/ Wish You Were Here &lt;/span&gt;	22,400,000&lt;br /&gt;
63 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Led Zeppelin/ II &lt;/span&gt;	21,200,000&lt;br /&gt;
69 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The Beatles /White Album&lt;/span&gt; 	20,100,000&lt;br /&gt;
75 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Pearl Jam/ Ten&lt;/span&gt; 	19,200,000&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I found this list of statistics, a French investigator site. It was published in 2007. As we know, statistics lie (!). Again, this list is lying. But surely it is for illustrative purposes. In the light of discussion in mainstream music, and its hatred of, must also be considered who have created / helped to create it. I do not care anymore what the current record is number one all over the world, but I like it when my favorites are doing commercially. As noted, the statistics for many of the same disks as the BEA Overall Top 100, they are shown in bold. Question: Is this not the mainstream?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Couldn't agree more.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;vesander wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I don't agree that a band can be &quot;great&quot; and not be mainstream.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So if it wasn't popular then it can't be great? Gotta say I disagree. Anything that challenges the status quo of its time is bound to face a lot of resistance.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Here are some bands that have never had a #1 song. But IMO are certainly &quot;great&quot;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;ðŸ˜�&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(1)Led Zeppelin &lt;br /&gt;
(2)The Who &lt;br /&gt;
(3)CCR &lt;br /&gt;
(4)Kinks (not in U.S.) &lt;br /&gt;
(5)Black Sabbath &lt;br /&gt;
(6)Judas Priest &lt;br /&gt;
(7)Alan Parsons Project &lt;br /&gt;
(8)Dio &lt;br /&gt;
(9)Megadeth &lt;br /&gt;
(10)Greatful Dead &lt;br /&gt;
(11)The Cult &lt;br /&gt;
(12)Garbage &lt;br /&gt;
(13)Supertramp &lt;br /&gt;
(14)The Fixx&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I still stand by my statement. Reason being is all of those bands are mainstream because they have had radio play and/or are for the most part well known. I think the above details my definition of mainstream. And when I say they have to be mainstream... I mean that they have to win over a large enough crowds heart to be considered great... given the chance. If death, etc. gets in the way that is understandable. At the same time I found this artist called &quot;Rodriguez&quot; from the 60s. He is much better than Bob Dylan in my opinion because his poetry is just as good, and his music is even better. Comparable to Donovan, but because he didn't get well known, this great music didn't make it. BUT.... for me I still think part of the game of being a great artist is that you can communicate to the masses- whether in their time period or not. The greats of the 20th century will not REALLY be known till later. But for now, I consider the GREATEST artists of the 20th century need to be at least somewhat well-known.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Clearly it takes more than just talent. I would say back in Dylan's day, and in today's world even more so, that promotion is just as big a part. If not more.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Rodriguez had more talent.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Dylan had better promoters.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That is why it's called the &quot;big break&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Promotion &gt; talent.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86943#86943</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 7 Feb 2012 21:16:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86943#86943</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Continue to Hate on the Mainstream!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86936#86936</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/08/2012 01:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Just read this stream and found these quotes poignant. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Chemical Smile wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I hate mainstream stuff that's all about image, marketing and profit. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think this one narrows it down for me of what we all truly hate about &quot;mainstream&quot; or what a true sell out really is. The Beatles by definition were some of the biggest sellouts with concert attendance, album sales, radio play, etc. But did they sell their soul to the devil and have music take the back seat while image, marketing, and profit took a front seat? I think U2's mockery of this is strongly misunderstood in the 90s and is iconic.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RFNAPLES wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;So why are artists popular if they are so bad?  Or is it that you hate them because you are an elitist snob?  Are all those people who attend their concerts and by their albums just idiots because they like music you don't?  Or do you just try to find differenet music to make yourself oddly cool?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Interesting thought, that nobody answered, unless I missed it. I think the answer to this questions swings the opposite of the discussion above - if you are discounting the quality of music because the band got big, but the music stayed quality - you are a snob. I think, again U2 is a perfect example of this... Achtung Baby was such a change from The Joshua Tree that everyone called them sell outs - etc. Yes, they changed their image, and are some of the richest artists out there, BUT Achtung Baby is 48 out of 100 on BEA. If you understand what they were doing, it was actually kinda great- poking fun at themselves - dressing up in U2 dolls representing themselves as &quot;sell out rockstars&quot; etc. The whole Macfisto bit. Seriously SOLD OUT- NO you idiot, they were making fun of it and in my opinion made some of the greatest music of the 90s. POP and Zooropa are highly underrated. Here is my plug again to check out their side project in the 90s of this:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Soundtracks_1&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Soundtracks_1&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Error Finn wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;                               Best Selling Albums Worldwide &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Michael Jackson/ Thriller &lt;/span&gt;	66,200,000&lt;br /&gt;
2 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Pink Floyd /Dark Side Of The Moon&lt;/span&gt; 	44,200,000&lt;br /&gt;
7 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Led Zeppelin /IV&lt;/span&gt; 	35,700,000&lt;br /&gt;
8 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;AC/DC /Back In Black &lt;/span&gt;	35,700,000&lt;br /&gt;
15 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Pink Floyd /Wall&lt;/span&gt; 	31,400,000&lt;br /&gt;
17 	Bob Marley /Legend 	31,300,000&lt;br /&gt;
27 	Simon &amp; Garfunkel /Greatest Hits 	28,600,000&lt;br /&gt;
28 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The Beatles /Abbey Road&lt;/span&gt; 	28,300,000&lt;br /&gt;
29 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;U2 /The Joshua Tree&lt;/span&gt; 	27,900,000&lt;br /&gt;
31 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The Beatles /Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band&lt;/span&gt;  27,400,000&lt;br /&gt;
39 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Nirvana/ Nevermind&lt;/span&gt; 	24,600,000&lt;br /&gt;
52 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Pink Floyd/ Wish You Were Here &lt;/span&gt;	22,400,000&lt;br /&gt;
63 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Led Zeppelin/ II &lt;/span&gt;	21,200,000&lt;br /&gt;
69 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The Beatles /White Album&lt;/span&gt; 	20,100,000&lt;br /&gt;
75 	&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Pearl Jam/ Ten&lt;/span&gt; 	19,200,000&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I found this list of statistics, a French investigator site. It was published in 2007. As we know, statistics lie (!). Again, this list is lying. But surely it is for illustrative purposes. In the light of discussion in mainstream music, and its hatred of, must also be considered who have created / helped to create it. I do not care anymore what the current record is number one all over the world, but I like it when my favorites are doing commercially. As noted, the statistics for many of the same disks as the BEA Overall Top 100, they are shown in bold. Question: Is this not the mainstream?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Couldn't agree more.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;vesander wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I don't agree that a band can be &quot;great&quot; and not be mainstream.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So if it wasn't popular then it can't be great? Gotta say I disagree. Anything that challenges the status quo of its time is bound to face a lot of resistance.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Here are some bands that have never had a #1 song. But IMO are certainly &quot;great&quot;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;ðŸ˜�&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(1)Led Zeppelin &lt;br /&gt;
(2)The Who &lt;br /&gt;
(3)CCR &lt;br /&gt;
(4)Kinks (not in U.S.) &lt;br /&gt;
(5)Black Sabbath &lt;br /&gt;
(6)Judas Priest &lt;br /&gt;
(7)Alan Parsons Project &lt;br /&gt;
(8)Dio &lt;br /&gt;
(9)Megadeth &lt;br /&gt;
(10)Greatful Dead &lt;br /&gt;
(11)The Cult &lt;br /&gt;
(12)Garbage &lt;br /&gt;
(13)Supertramp &lt;br /&gt;
(14)The Fixx&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I still stand by my statement. Reason being is all of those bands are mainstream because they have had radio play and/or are for the most part well known. I think the above details my definition of mainstream. And when I say they have to be mainstream... I mean that they have to win over a large enough crowds heart to be considered great... given the chance. If death, etc. gets in the way that is understandable. At the same time I found this artist called &quot;Rodriguez&quot; from the 60s. He is much better than Bob Dylan in my opinion because his poetry is just as good, and his music is even better. Comparable to Donovan, but because he didn't get well known, this great music didn't make it. BUT.... for me I still think part of the game of being a great artist is that you can communicate to the masses- whether in their time period or not. The greats of the 20th century will not REALLY be known till later. But for now, I consider the GREATEST artists of the 20th century need to be at least somewhat well-known.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86936#86936</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 7 Feb 2012 20:56:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86936#86936</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Continue to Hate on the Mainstream!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86256#86256</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/05/2012 15:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          You Can't Stop The Music&lt;br /&gt;
 Written by: Ray Davies&lt;br /&gt;
 Published by: Davray Music Ltd.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Let's all raise a glass&lt;br /&gt;
 To the rock stars of the past,&lt;br /&gt;
 Those that made it,&lt;br /&gt;
 Those that faded,&lt;br /&gt;
 Those that never even made the grade,&lt;br /&gt;
 Those that we thought would never last.&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
Singers come and go,&lt;br /&gt;
 And stars fade away.&lt;br /&gt;
 They vanish in the haze&lt;br /&gt;
 And they're never seen again,&lt;br /&gt;
 But the music just keeps playing on.&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
They can't stop the music,&lt;br /&gt;
 They can't stop the music,&lt;br /&gt;
 They can't stop the music playing on.&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
I've been half a million places,&lt;br /&gt;
 I've seen half a million people who stare,&lt;br /&gt;
 I've been a star and down and out,&lt;br /&gt;
 I've been put on, sat on, punched and spat on,&lt;br /&gt;
 They've called me a faggot, a spiv and a fake,&lt;br /&gt;
 They can knock me down and tread on my face,&lt;br /&gt;
 They can't stop the music playing on.&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
Let's all raise a glass&lt;br /&gt;
 To the rock stars of the past,&lt;br /&gt;
 Those that made it,&lt;br /&gt;
 Those that faded,&lt;br /&gt;
 Those that never even made the grade,&lt;br /&gt;
 Those that we thought would never last.&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
Singers come and go,&lt;br /&gt;
 And stars fade away.&lt;br /&gt;
 They vanish in the haze&lt;br /&gt;
 And they're never seen again,&lt;br /&gt;
 But they can't stop the music playing on.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86256#86256</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 5 Feb 2012 10:07:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86256#86256</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Continue to Hate on the Mainstream!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86242#86242</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/05/2012 14:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Music is music whether you like it or not. Nothing one person would think will ever make it stop.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86242#86242</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 5 Feb 2012 09:48:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86242#86242</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Continue to Hate on the Mainstream!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86197#86197</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/05/2012 12:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          .&lt;br /&gt;
Sure is  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;ðŸ˜�&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This video of it has great sound quality  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Cool&quot;&gt;ðŸ˜Ž&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;ABBA : Dancing Queen&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/c0DxOTEadZg?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=c0DxOTEadZg&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86197#86197</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 5 Feb 2012 07:59:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86197#86197</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Continue to Hate on the Mainstream!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86175#86175</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=387'&gt;Mr. Shankly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/05/2012 12:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Dancing Queen is a great song.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86175#86175</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mr. Shankly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 5 Feb 2012 07:35:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86175#86175</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Continue to Hate on the Mainstream!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86134#86134</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/05/2012 11:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Polythene Pam wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;mancsoulsister wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Polythene Pam wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;mancsoulsister wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;My name is mancsoulsister and I am an Abba fan...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There said it! &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ditto that&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Feels good to be doesn't it?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Abba Fans Anonymous  :lol:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Everyone is a abba fan when they are drunk&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I become the dancing queen &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86134#86134</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 5 Feb 2012 06:25:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86134#86134</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Continue to Hate on the Mainstream!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86132#86132</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/05/2012 11:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;mancsoulsister wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;My name is mancsoulsister and I am an Abba fan...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There said it! &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Abba are cheesy as shit, totally mainstream and I love them. I wish my life was like an Abba song all the time - just think how constantly happy I would be if it were  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;ðŸ˜�&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I proudly and unashamedly have 'Arrival' on my chart and don't really care whether that is a 'popular' choice on BEA or not. I am secure enough in my music taste to be able to be honest about the things I like and don't like.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Regardless of what you like, be true to yourself and stuff what the others think. If you like it you like it... so what? I can promise you there are more people on here trying mightily hard to be 'cool' who have some serious love for the mainstream that they are too scared to own up to :lol:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;ðŸ˜�&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I love ABBA!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;ðŸ˜�&lt;/span&gt; Discovered them fairly recently.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86132#86132</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 5 Feb 2012 06:20:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86132#86132</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Continue to Hate on the Mainstream!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86128#86128</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/05/2012 11:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;mancsoulsister wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Polythene Pam wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;mancsoulsister wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;My name is mancsoulsister and I am an Abba fan...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There said it! &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ditto that&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Feels good to be doesn't it?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Abba Fans Anonymous  :lol:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Everyone is a abba fan when they are drunk</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86128#86128</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 5 Feb 2012 06:14:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86128#86128</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Continue to Hate on the Mainstream!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86127#86127</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/05/2012 11:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Polythene Pam wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;mancsoulsister wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;My name is mancsoulsister and I am an Abba fan...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There said it! &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ditto that&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Feels good to be doesn't it?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Abba Fans Anonymous  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;ðŸ¤£&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86127#86127</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 5 Feb 2012 06:13:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86127#86127</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Continue to Hate on the Mainstream!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86125#86125</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/05/2012 11:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;mancsoulsister wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;My name is mancsoulsister and I am an Abba fan...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There said it! &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ditto that&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Feels good to be doesn't it?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86125#86125</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 5 Feb 2012 06:11:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86125#86125</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Continue to Hate on the Mainstream!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86122#86122</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15755'&gt;Error Finn&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/05/2012 11:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;vesander wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;mancsoulsister wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;My name is mancsoulsister and I am an Abba fan...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There said it! &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Abba are cheesy as shit, totally mainstream and I love them. I wish my life was like an Abba song all the time - just think how constantly happy I would be if it were  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;ðŸ˜�&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I proudly and unashamedly have 'Arrival' on my chart and don't really care whether that is a 'popular' choice on BEA or not. I am secure enough in my music taste to be able to be honest about the things I like and don't like.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Regardless of what you like, be true to yourself and stuff what the others think. If you like it you like it... so what? I can promise you there are more people on here trying mightily hard to be 'cool' who have some serious love for the mainstream that they are too scared to own up to :lol:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm sure someone will disapprove of me having Duran Duran on my overall chart and Pet Shop Boys in my 80s chart. It is what it is.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Pet Shop Boys&lt;/span&gt;/&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Actually&lt;/span&gt; (1987) in my Top100. I like very much this album. Look!: &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;What &lt;/span&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Have I Done to Deserve This?&lt;/span&gt;(Dusty Springfield â€“ Guest and &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Angelo Badalamenti&lt;/span&gt; â€“ Orchestra arrangement),&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt; It Couldn't Happen Here&lt;/span&gt;(Tennant, &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Ennio Morricone&lt;/span&gt;, Lowe).  Could the gentlemen &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Morricone&lt;/span&gt; and &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Badalamenti&lt;/span&gt; to be doing rubbish? Neil Tennant: &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;I felt at this time that we had the secret of comtemporary pop music.&lt;/span&gt; And: A- (RC)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Abba&lt;/span&gt;/ &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Arrival&lt;/span&gt; (1976) rubish? No. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Janne Schaffer&lt;/span&gt; â€“ electric guitar. Master.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86122#86122</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Error Finn</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 5 Feb 2012 06:08:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86122#86122</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Let's Continue to Hate on the Mainstream!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86061#86061</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/05/2012 08:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;mancsoulsister wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;My name is mancsoulsister and I am an Abba fan...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There said it! &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Abba are cheesy as shit, totally mainstream and I love them. I wish my life was like an Abba song all the time - just think how constantly happy I would be if it were  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;ðŸ˜�&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I proudly and unashamedly have 'Arrival' on my chart and don't really care whether that is a 'popular' choice on BEA or not. I am secure enough in my music taste to be able to be honest about the things I like and don't like.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Regardless of what you like, be true to yourself and stuff what the others think. If you like it you like it... so what? I can promise you there are more people on here trying mightily hard to be 'cool' who have some serious love for the mainstream that they are too scared to own up to :lol:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;ðŸ˜�&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;ðŸ•º&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86061#86061</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 5 Feb 2012 03:56:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86061#86061</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>