<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Bands from where you come from?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=168302#168302</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/27/2013 19:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;junodog4 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
The &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;general&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt; opinion around most of my Canadian music friends is as following:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Eye-rolling:  Nickleback, Celine Dion, Michael Buble&lt;br /&gt;
Moderate eye-rolling:  Bryan Adams, Barenaked Ladies, Shania Twain&lt;br /&gt;
Mixed: Rush, Drake, Alanis Morrisette&lt;br /&gt;
General respect: The Band, Gordon Lightfoot, Leonard Cohen, Joni Mitchell, Neil Young, Arcade Fire&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I know I haven't mentioned a bunch of artists.  I also haven't given my opinion (on Canada or Alberta).  I just thought I'd see what everyone has to say regarding their country, state, etc...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've only ever seen mixed Rush reactions on BEA. It's quite shocking to me how negatively some people see them here. I've usually seen Rush considered by many to be some of the best Canadian music ever.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=168302#168302</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 27 Feb 2013 14:39:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=168302#168302</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands from where you come from?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=168298#168298</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14753'&gt;Charicature&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/27/2013 19:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          One more for the list of Vermont bands...Pamela Racine of Gogol Bordello is, I believe, from Burlington originally.  Somewhere in Vermont at any rate.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=168298#168298</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Charicature</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 27 Feb 2013 14:28:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=168298#168298</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands from where you come from?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=168272#168272</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/27/2013 18:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I gave this a bump because I had a thought...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I was in Denmark last year, and I asked the Danes I knew about their opinion of Aqua.  They all rolled their eyes, as Aqua seems to be the internationally know Danish artist, and there's so much more to the Danish music scene.  The same applies to other nations and regions.  It made me wonder - how do the locals view their most well known acts?  Do Norwegians like a-ha?  What do Belgians think of dEUS?  Do Hawaiians hate Jack Johnson?  I remember asking about AC/DC and Australia, but I forgot what was said.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;general&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt; opinion around most of my Canadian music friends is as following:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Eye-rolling:  Nickleback, Celine Dion, Michael Buble&lt;br /&gt;
Moderate eye-rolling:  Bryan Adams, Barenaked Ladies, Shania Twain&lt;br /&gt;
Mixed: Rush, Drake, Alanis Morrisette&lt;br /&gt;
General respect: The Band, Gordon Lightfoot, Leonard Cohen, Joni Mitchell, Neil Young, Arcade Fire&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I know I haven't mentioned a bunch of artists.  I also haven't given my opinion (on Canada or Alberta).  I just thought I'd see what everyone has to say regarding their country, state, etc...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=168272#168272</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 27 Feb 2013 13:29:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=168272#168272</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands from where you come from?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=157866#157866</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/24/2013 01:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;You could at least have had the good grace to mention some of the great Bay Area hip-hop. When I hear &quot;Bay Area&quot;, the first person that pops into my head is E-40, with Mac Dre, Andre Nickatina and Lil B not far behind. If I were you I'd seriously acquaint yourself with your local rap scene. If you want recommendations, let me know.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Ah sorry I have never been much of a Hip Hop fan, I wouldnt mind some recommendations, Its just a genre I can never keep up with.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And yes, how could I have forgotten Pavement?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=157866#157866</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:41:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=157866#157866</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands from where you come from?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=157852#157852</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/24/2013 01:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;From the Bay Area/NorCal (might have already been done but who's checking?)&lt;br /&gt;
Santana&lt;br /&gt;
Journey&lt;br /&gt;
Greatfull Dead&lt;br /&gt;
Girls&lt;br /&gt;
Death Grips(Sacramento, close enough)&lt;br /&gt;
Deerhoof&lt;br /&gt;
Dead Kennedys &lt;br /&gt;
Green Day&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You could at least have had the good grace to mention some of the great Bay Area hip-hop. When I hear &quot;Bay Area&quot;, the first person that pops into my head is E-40, with Mac Dre, Andre Nickatina and Lil B not far behind. If I were you I'd seriously acquaint yourself with your local rap scene. If you want recommendations, let me know.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=157852#157852</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:16:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=157852#157852</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands from where you come from?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=157851#157851</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19825'&gt;pearljammer13&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/24/2013 01:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;From the Bay Area/NorCal (might have already been done but who's checking?)&lt;br /&gt;
Santana&lt;br /&gt;
Journey&lt;br /&gt;
Greatfull Dead&lt;br /&gt;
Girls&lt;br /&gt;
Death Grips(Sacramento, close enough)&lt;br /&gt;
Deerhoof&lt;br /&gt;
Dead Kennedys &lt;br /&gt;
Green Day&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Don't forget the best band to come out of Northern California: Pavement.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Although I'm not sure if they're considered being from Northern or Central Ca.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=157851#157851</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pearljammer13</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:12:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=157851#157851</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands from where you come from?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=157848#157848</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/24/2013 00:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          From the Bay Area/NorCal (might have already been done but who's checking?)&lt;br /&gt;
Santana&lt;br /&gt;
Journey&lt;br /&gt;
Greatfull Dead&lt;br /&gt;
Girls&lt;br /&gt;
Death Grips(Sacramento, close enough)&lt;br /&gt;
Deerhoof&lt;br /&gt;
Dead Kennedys &lt;br /&gt;
Green Day</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=157848#157848</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Jan 2013 19:48:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=157848#157848</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands from where you come from?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=157842#157842</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/24/2013 00:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I used to live in Sacramento, and Tesla came from Sacramento.  But they're only an OK band.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=157842#157842</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Jan 2013 19:17:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=157842#157842</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands from where you come from?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=145327#145327</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2012 18:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Other than my band (who kinda suck) I don't think any decent bands come from where I'm from.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=145327#145327</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 4 Dec 2012 13:23:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=145327#145327</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands from where you come from?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=145326#145326</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2012 18:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;DLGGLD wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Does Scorzilla The Gorilla actually rap?I seen that film a couple of years ago,never in my wildest dreams did I think he'd be rapping outside of it.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, he's actually really good. Surprisingly.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=145326#145326</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 4 Dec 2012 13:09:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=145326#145326</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands from where you come from?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=145322#145322</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19761'&gt;GeevyDallas&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2012 17:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;What about Scorzayzee?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/-8d726sRep4?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=-8d726sRep4&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Does Scorzilla The Gorilla actually rap?I seen that film a couple of years ago,never in my wildest dreams did I think he'd be rapping outside of it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=145322#145322</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GeevyDallas</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 4 Dec 2012 12:59:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=145322#145322</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands from where you come from?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=145321#145321</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2012 17:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;reyes2597 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The only musicians I know who are from Nottingham are Dog Is Dead and Jake Bugg.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What about Scorzayzee?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/-8d726sRep4?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=-8d726sRep4&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=145321#145321</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 4 Dec 2012 12:54:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=145321#145321</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands from where you come from?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=145319#145319</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24923'&gt;reyes2597&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2012 17:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The only musicians I know who are from Nottingham are Dog Is Dead and Jake Bugg.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=145319#145319</comments>
                            <dc:creator>reyes2597</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 4 Dec 2012 12:51:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=145319#145319</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands from where you come from?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=144630#144630</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19707'&gt;encyclopediag&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/01/2012 15:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Not all of these artists are originally from Toronto but they have all called it home at some point or are from nearby:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Broken Social Scene &lt;br /&gt;
Feist &lt;br /&gt;
Crystal Castles &lt;br /&gt;
Jason Collett &lt;br /&gt;
k-os &lt;br /&gt;
Death From Above 1979 &lt;br /&gt;
Metric &lt;br /&gt;
Stars &lt;br /&gt;
Zeus &lt;br /&gt;
Hayden &lt;br /&gt;
Tokyo Police Club &lt;br /&gt;
Barenaked Ladies &lt;br /&gt;
Cancer Bats &lt;br /&gt;
Fucked Up &lt;br /&gt;
Holy Fuck &lt;br /&gt;
Our Lady Peace &lt;br /&gt;
Rush &lt;br /&gt;
Three Days Grace &lt;br /&gt;
Billy Talent &lt;br /&gt;
Alexisonfire &lt;br /&gt;
etc.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=144630#144630</comments>
                            <dc:creator>encyclopediag</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 1 Dec 2012 10:17:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=144630#144630</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands from where you come from?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=143080#143080</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19825'&gt;pearljammer13&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/25/2012 03:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;btener11 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm from several places but here are the main two:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Boston&lt;br /&gt;
Modern Lovers&lt;br /&gt;
The Cars&lt;br /&gt;
James Taylor&lt;br /&gt;
Pixies, Dinosaur Jr., Sebadoh (Amherst - western Mass. college town - but we claim them anyway)&lt;br /&gt;
Morphine&lt;br /&gt;
Mission of Burma&lt;br /&gt;
Aerosmith&lt;br /&gt;
Galaxie 500&lt;br /&gt;
Swirlies&lt;br /&gt;
The Lemonheads&lt;br /&gt;
The Lyres/DMZ&lt;br /&gt;
Passion Pit&lt;br /&gt;
Buffalo Tom&lt;br /&gt;
Human Sexual Response&lt;br /&gt;
Dresden Dolls/Amanda Palmer &lt;br /&gt;
The Real Kids&lt;br /&gt;
J. Geils Band&lt;br /&gt;
New Edition&lt;br /&gt;
Mr. Lif&lt;br /&gt;
7L &amp; Esoteric&lt;br /&gt;
Gang Starr (Guru)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, although Grizzly Bear is now based in Brooklyn, Ed Droste grew up and originally formed the band in the Mass suburbs, and they record most of their music on Cape Cod.  So that's pretty cool.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=143080#143080</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pearljammer13</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 24 Nov 2012 22:52:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=143080#143080</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands from where you come from?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=143013#143013</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19295'&gt;btener11&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/24/2012 20:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm from several places but here are the main two:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Boston&lt;br /&gt;
Modern Lovers&lt;br /&gt;
The Cars&lt;br /&gt;
James Taylor&lt;br /&gt;
Pixies, Dinosaur Jr., Sebadoh (Amherst - western Mass. college town - but we claim them anyway)&lt;br /&gt;
Morphine&lt;br /&gt;
Mission of Burma&lt;br /&gt;
Aerosmith&lt;br /&gt;
Galaxie 500&lt;br /&gt;
Swirlies&lt;br /&gt;
The Lemonheads&lt;br /&gt;
The Lyres/DMZ&lt;br /&gt;
Passion Pit&lt;br /&gt;
Buffalo Tom&lt;br /&gt;
Human Sexual Response&lt;br /&gt;
Dresden Dolls/Amanda Palmer &lt;br /&gt;
The Real Kids&lt;br /&gt;
J. Geils Band&lt;br /&gt;
New Edition&lt;br /&gt;
Mr. Lif&lt;br /&gt;
7L &amp; Esoteric&lt;br /&gt;
Gang Starr (Guru)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Santa Cruz, CA:&lt;br /&gt;
Camper Van Beethoven&lt;br /&gt;
Comets on Fire&lt;br /&gt;
The Expendables&lt;br /&gt;
A Band of Orcs&lt;br /&gt;
The Call&lt;br /&gt;
Good Riddance&lt;br /&gt;
The Devil Makes Three&lt;br /&gt;
Bassnectar&lt;br /&gt;
Sound Tribe Sector 9&lt;br /&gt;
Bethany Curve&lt;br /&gt;
Swingin' Utters&lt;br /&gt;
Jello Biafra attended my alma mater, UC-Santa Cruz before relocating to SF</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=143013#143013</comments>
                            <dc:creator>btener11</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 24 Nov 2012 15:10:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=143013#143013</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands from where you come from?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=142999#142999</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/24/2012 17:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/PoV17gvXyfo?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=PoV17gvXyfo&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Cool&quot;&gt;😎&lt;/span&gt; &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I see your Tame Impala, and raise you...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/V6amjr5Y3BM?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=V6amjr5Y3BM&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/bc90PuFMjyk?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=bc90PuFMjyk&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/pZCyOWLrRTE?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=pZCyOWLrRTE&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/ma0bLxksuVY?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=ma0bLxksuVY&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/2m8qJbEY6lo?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=2m8qJbEY6lo&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I jest. This isn't a competition. But this thread and the fact that my football team are third (THIRD!) in the league are making me simultaneously proud and homesick.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=142999#142999</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 24 Nov 2012 12:42:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=142999#142999</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands from where you come from?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=142995#142995</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/24/2012 17:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/PoV17gvXyfo?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=PoV17gvXyfo&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Cool&quot;&gt;😎&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=142995#142995</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 24 Nov 2012 12:31:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=142995#142995</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands from where you come from?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=142991#142991</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/24/2012 17:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hey, Kreesha Turner isn't a black mark on Edmonton music. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And ya the Fringe is freakin sweet. Plus we have a big ass mall and pyramids! (Don't get me started on how fucking stupid Katz is though. I'll probably end up in a murderous rampage)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Kreesha Turner is just dandy...  but you should be bragging about Corb Lund and his previous work with the Smalls.  And don't forget Tupelo Honey.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That new arena for downtown Edmonton would be amazing - right now the area is a bus station, parking lots, and drunks.  Katz is an ass.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=142991#142991</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 24 Nov 2012 12:23:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=142991#142991</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands from where you come from?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=142950#142950</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18306'&gt;Rikuff&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/24/2012 09:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Subsonica from Torino</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=142950#142950</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Rikuff</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 24 Nov 2012 04:30:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=142950#142950</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>