<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: ENDED Revolver Vs. Music Has The Right To Children (ACT)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92836#92836</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/09/2012 10:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm giving away free copies of Music has the Right to Children with the cover art of Revolver on the cover! I'm not sure if anybody wants it, but whatever, if you want it, COME GET IT! Just visit this website:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;OMG A COUGHING GIRAFFE!&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92836#92836</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 9 Mar 2012 05:23:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92836#92836</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ENDED Revolver Vs. Music Has The Right To Children (ACT)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92835#92835</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/09/2012 10:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          YAY!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Idea&quot;&gt;ðŸ'¡&lt;/span&gt;  EVERYBODY DANCE!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;🕺&lt;/span&gt; LET'S HAVE A PARTY!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Party&quot;&gt;🥳&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Dancing&quot;&gt;🕺&lt;/span&gt; LET'S FLOG THE DEAD HORSE!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Flogging a dead horse&quot;&gt;🪦&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
YAYZ!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
CHEERS FOR EGGMAN!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92835#92835</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 9 Mar 2012 05:19:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92835#92835</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ENDED Revolver Vs. Music Has The Right To Children (ACT)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92725#92725</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/08/2012 21:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Music Has The Right To Children WINS!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92725#92725</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 8 Mar 2012 16:25:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92725#92725</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ENDED Revolver Vs. Music Has The Right To Children (ACT)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92387#92387</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/07/2012 10:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;gussteivi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Why is it that all of my nominations got so unlucky?  :cry:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I feel your pain. And I guess telling you that I voted for Boards of Canada is just twisting the knife...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You know, when I nominated Revolver, I was pretty sure that it would win in the original match-ups. In fact, I thought that it would not be one to be beaten so easily. There were just too many album covers that were not as good as Revolver, so I thought it could have won many matches easily. And then in the end, Revolver got in a match against Boards of Canada. Both brilliant covers, but I had thought that Boards of Canada might not win so easily against most covers, so I went with Revolver instead.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Crying or Very sad&quot;&gt;😢&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Come to think of it, Doc and Wee Small Hours also got caught up with the wrong covers.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Brick wall&quot;&gt;🧱&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92387#92387</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 Mar 2012 05:12:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92387#92387</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ENDED Revolver Vs. Music Has The Right To Children (ACT)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92367#92367</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19055'&gt;Xavygravy&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/07/2012 05:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;itsit wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Definetly Revolver.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92367#92367</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Xavygravy</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 Mar 2012 00:42:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92367#92367</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ENDED Revolver Vs. Music Has The Right To Children (ACT)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92289#92289</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2012 17:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Definetly Revolver.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92289#92289</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 6 Mar 2012 12:27:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92289#92289</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ENDED Revolver Vs. Music Has The Right To Children (ACT)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92256#92256</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19249'&gt;gussteivi&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2012 14:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Why is it that all of my nominations got so unlucky?  :cry:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I feel your pain. And I guess telling you that I voted for Boards of Canada is just twisting the knife...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92256#92256</comments>
                            <dc:creator>gussteivi</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 6 Mar 2012 09:02:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92256#92256</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ENDED Revolver Vs. Music Has The Right To Children (ACT)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92232#92232</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2012 10:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Why is it that all of my nominations got so unlucky?  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Crying or Very sad&quot;&gt;😢&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92232#92232</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 6 Mar 2012 05:24:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92232#92232</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ENDED Revolver Vs. Music Has The Right To Children (ACT)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92226#92226</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16699'&gt;SquishypuffDave&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2012 09:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &quot;Album art information unknown&quot; is such a perfect description.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92226#92226</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SquishypuffDave</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 6 Mar 2012 04:29:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92226#92226</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ENDED Revolver Vs. Music Has The Right To Children (ACT)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92185#92185</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2012 03:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          between the degraded photography and the faceless faces, BoC has it. Different renditions of the Beatles, as much as I love George, does nothing for me</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92185#92185</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Mar 2012 22:32:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92185#92185</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ENDED Revolver Vs. Music Has The Right To Children (ACT)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92180#92180</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2012 03:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Muisc Has The Right To Children is perfectly creepy.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah I agree... I quite like it  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92180#92180</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Mar 2012 22:09:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92180#92180</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ENDED Revolver Vs. Music Has The Right To Children (ACT)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92173#92173</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2012 02:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Muisc Has The Right To Children is perfectly creepy.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92173#92173</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Mar 2012 21:34:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92173#92173</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: ENDED Revolver Vs. Music Has The Right To Children (ACT)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92169#92169</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2012 02:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Revolver</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92169#92169</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Mar 2012 21:23:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92169#92169</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>ENDED Revolver Vs. Music Has The Right To Children (ACT)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92133#92133</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/05/2012 22:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq359/hwhg14/jukebox-2faa12fgif-2.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq359/hwhg14/jukebox-2faa12fgif-2.jpg','imgpop','width=1023,height=878,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Which album cover is better?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Revolver&lt;br /&gt;
Beatles&lt;br /&gt;
Released in 1966&lt;br /&gt;
Genre: Rock-Pop&lt;br /&gt;
Nominated by Eggman&lt;br /&gt;
Album art was created by German-born bassist and artist Klaus Voormann&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
or&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Music Has The Right To Children&lt;br /&gt;
Boards Of Canada&lt;br /&gt;
Released in 1998&lt;br /&gt;
Genre: IDM&lt;br /&gt;
Nominated by Squishypuffdace&lt;br /&gt;
Album art information unknown</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92133#92133</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Mar 2012 17:56:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=92133#92133</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>