<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Avoid the Disparity</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93542#93542</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/13/2012 20:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Do song and album ratings factor into the ultimate overall chart rating for an album? I was thinking that if it did, that might encourage more ratings without having to increase the point values of ratings.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
They don't affect the ranking at the moment. I was thinking at one stage of combining them both together in some way, but when it was mentioned, it didn't seem a popular idea, so it didn't happen.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think a chart showing lesser rated items or highlighting these in some way across the site might help to increase the number of ratings (a few ideas above might help with that). At the same time, I wouldn't want to encourage ratings for the sake of it. If people don't have a strong opinion on how something should be rated, I'd rather have no opinion, than a false one.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93542#93542</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:36:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93542#93542</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Avoid the Disparity</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93420#93420</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/13/2012 00:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Do song and album ratings factor into the ultimate overall chart rating for an album? I was thinking that if it did, that might encourage more ratings without having to increase the point values of ratings.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93420#93420</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 12 Mar 2012 20:58:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93420#93420</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Avoid the Disparity</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93265#93265</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/12/2012 10:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think the idea here was just to highlight items that have not been rated enough, so the points system would not need to change.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93265#93265</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 12 Mar 2012 06:07:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93265#93265</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Avoid the Disparity</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93239#93239</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18923'&gt;Jabapac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/12/2012 05:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Some members already voting for anything just to get more points, one point means more of those kinds.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93239#93239</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jabapac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 12 Mar 2012 01:36:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93239#93239</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Avoid the Disparity</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93115#93115</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2012 15:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Actually, many scoring factors are worth two points already.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93115#93115</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 11 Mar 2012 11:15:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93115#93115</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Avoid the Disparity</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93113#93113</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2012 15:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RFNAPLES wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Currently each rating is worth half a point.  If you want to encourage more track ratings why not return to a full point like most other scoring factors?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
NO</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93113#93113</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 11 Mar 2012 11:11:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93113#93113</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Avoid the Disparity</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93111#93111</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2012 15:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Currently each rating is worth half a point.  If you want to encourage more track ratings why not return to a full point like most other scoring factors?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93111#93111</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 11 Mar 2012 11:09:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93111#93111</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Avoid the Disparity</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93081#93081</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2012 10:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          definitely, the chart could be filtered by artist etc to achieve the same thing (e.g. show all an artist's tracks/albums ordered by number of ratings etc), and/or I could add the ability to sort by number of ratings on some of the other pages.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93081#93081</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 11 Mar 2012 06:16:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93081#93081</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Avoid the Disparity</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93075#93075</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18923'&gt;Jabapac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2012 09:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I guess both ideas could complete each other.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93075#93075</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jabapac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 11 Mar 2012 05:27:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93075#93075</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Avoid the Disparity</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93067#93067</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2012 09:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          yes, I'm thinking of doing something. The other idea I had was to add a 'least rated' chart which would show the items with the least number of ratings across the site, favouring albums that are higher up the rankings so that any holes can be filled top down.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93067#93067</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 11 Mar 2012 05:00:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93067#93067</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Avoid the Disparity</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93058#93058</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18923'&gt;Jabapac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2012 08:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hi&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think that to avoid the disparity of amount of ratings between different albums' songs (due the populer albums get larger amount than the less popular) we should have a single page that collect all songs together, for each band, in alphabetical order for suggest, and can save the track-lists if matter without the rating section.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93058#93058</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jabapac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 11 Mar 2012 04:00:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93058#93058</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>