<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: A fairly humourous pain.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94061#94061</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2012 13:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hermes_requite wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Go into their office and bite the head off a dove. Worked for Ozzy Osbourne.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Not a bad idea.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Did some work, fixed it up with another upload. Wasn't as hard as I though  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  Just pissed me off at the time.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I wouldn't mind if someone just deleted this thread (albummaster, mods, etc.)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94061#94061</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 17 Mar 2012 09:50:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94061#94061</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A fairly humourous pain.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94010#94010</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21546'&gt;Hermes_requite&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2012 03:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Go into their office and bite the head off a dove. Worked for Ozzy Osbourne.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94010#94010</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hermes_requite</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 16 Mar 2012 23:42:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94010#94010</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A fairly humourous pain.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94006#94006</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19055'&gt;Xavygravy&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2012 03:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Just use another site.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
e.g. make your own band page on bandcamp</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94006#94006</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Xavygravy</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 16 Mar 2012 23:36:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94006#94006</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>A fairly humourous pain.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93923#93923</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2012 14:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I decided to post this in lounge, but I guess it could go in music too.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This is the mediafire link for Candles - &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=378&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=378&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It was taken down for these reasons:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
We have a good faith belief that the above-described activity is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. We assert that the information in this notification is accurate, based upon the data available to us.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;d&amp;apos;oh!&quot;&gt;🤡&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I sent a fairly strongly worded complaint to mediafire &amp; the IFPI in London, who asked for it to be taken down.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93923#93923</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 16 Mar 2012 10:37:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93923#93923</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>