<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;quot;Hating&amp;quot; Music?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110345#110345</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/14/2012 08:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          For some reason, I have always hated Coldplay. I don't know why, I just do. It's not that I dislike that style of music, as I never try to single out any genre as something to hate, but for some reason I cannot listen to Coldplay without just wanting to stop the cd from playing as quickly as possible.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110345#110345</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 14 Jun 2012 04:59:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110345#110345</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;quot;Hating&amp;quot; Music?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110221#110221</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21310'&gt;HigherThanTheSun&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2012 19:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yeah! KISS FM ftw.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh and this:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/HVWC2fLnoNw?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=HVWC2fLnoNw&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Can't even find the official video on youtube wtf? Shame.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110221#110221</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HigherThanTheSun</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:47:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110221#110221</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;quot;Hating&amp;quot; Music?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110203#110203</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2012 18:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;HigherThanTheSun wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;When I don't have my ipod with me in the car I listen to KISS FM, and I love it!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110203#110203</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:41:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110203#110203</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;quot;Hating&amp;quot; Music?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110199#110199</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16674'&gt;247joelnetwork&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2012 18:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Agreed, haha.&lt;br /&gt;
There is nothing attractive about Fergie. Remember that song &quot;Fergalicious&quot;? Why the hell was that a hit song??!?!? Screw you A &amp; M Records!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would anyone want to be Fergalicious with Fergie?!?  &quot;Bootylicious&quot; sort of made sense . Fergalicious  just didn't. That song has 38 million views on YouTube at the moment. Humans are ridiculous.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110199#110199</comments>
                            <dc:creator>247joelnetwork</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:38:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110199#110199</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;quot;Hating&amp;quot; Music?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110195#110195</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2012 18:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;HigherThanTheSun wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;When I don't have my ipod with me in the car I listen to KISS FM, and I love it!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I dont know what kiss fm is, but judging by your club beatz posts, I'll guess that we'll get along great &lt;3&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, &quot;hating&quot; any kind of music is the listener's problem not the music's</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110195#110195</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:28:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110195#110195</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;quot;Hating&amp;quot; Music?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110194#110194</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18678'&gt;kramerfan86&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2012 18:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Why are people just listing what they don't like here?  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt; We are meant to be making progress and breaking chains away from the soul. For the most part we are getting over views of the surrounding area!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;Sometimes the chains are there for a reason.  Im all for multiple listens, seeing if my tastes have evolved to like something and there have been plenty of artists who I disliked the first time I heard them and later liked.  However, in my experience if I straight up despise and hate something, not just dislike, despise something, there is usually a reason, a reason that runs so deep to the core that it wont be redeemed.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110194#110194</comments>
                            <dc:creator>kramerfan86</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:24:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110194#110194</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;quot;Hating&amp;quot; Music?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110166#110166</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22319'&gt;GoJetsGo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2012 17:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;247joelnetwork wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I hate Fergie.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Is it just me, or does she look a little off?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110166#110166</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GoJetsGo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Jun 2012 13:30:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110166#110166</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;quot;Hating&amp;quot; Music?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110156#110156</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16674'&gt;247joelnetwork&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2012 17:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I hate Fergie.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110156#110156</comments>
                            <dc:creator>247joelnetwork</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Jun 2012 13:23:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110156#110156</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;quot;Hating&amp;quot; Music?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110130#110130</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2012 17:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I just don't like listening to artists like Katy Perry and Lady Gaga because I dislike them. Nothing to do with it being popular.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110130#110130</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Jun 2012 13:10:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110130#110130</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;quot;Hating&amp;quot; Music?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110004#110004</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20627'&gt;paladisiac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2012 16:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          that reminds me, metallica's a special case.  after they sued their fans over P2P downloading, i stopped listening to them for nearly a decade.  i never was a big fan, but i liked (and like) them generally.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
which reminds me of a reason i'd hate an artist.  if some artist i like killed or in some other way kept an artist i like more from making music, then i can see a possibility i might hate that artist.  if i were a kurt cobain conspiracy theorist, i'd hate courtney love and hole.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110004#110004</comments>
                            <dc:creator>paladisiac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Jun 2012 12:16:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110004#110004</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;quot;Hating&amp;quot; Music?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110001#110001</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22319'&gt;GoJetsGo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2012 16:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Sometimes I have difficulty separating the fans from the band.  If I hate the fans behavior, I might be negatively swayed against the band.  It's one reason I don't like Metallica.  Nothing against them, but every douche I've known in life seems to like them.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110001#110001</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GoJetsGo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Jun 2012 12:12:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110001#110001</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;quot;Hating&amp;quot; Music?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109923#109923</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2012 13:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Why are people just listing what they don't like here?  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt; We are meant to be making progress and breaking chains away from the soul. For the most part we are getting over views of the surrounding area!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109923#109923</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Jun 2012 09:23:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109923#109923</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;quot;Hating&amp;quot; Music?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109910#109910</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20627'&gt;paladisiac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2012 13:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          the only music i come close to hating falls in two categories:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
01) i actually do really dislike it.  this includes most of today's pop (which is ironic since i used to eat up the pop)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
02) if i have a friend who is a rabid fan of an artist, that can turn me off.  but this is not hate as much as an utter disdainful exhaustion of whatever the artist is.  i've went many years avoiding billy idol and van halen (to name a couple) because of this.  it's a juvenile reaction, and i don't think i've experienced this in a long while, but it's a possibility.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And to corroborate an earlier sentiment -- if i don't like an artist/album, but they come heavily recommended (online and/or via friends), then i'll give 'em another chance every-so-often.  The only thing regarding music that i truly hate is to miss out on the opportunity to hear good music.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109910#109910</comments>
                            <dc:creator>paladisiac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Jun 2012 09:07:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109910#109910</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;quot;Hating&amp;quot; Music?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109881#109881</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21310'&gt;HigherThanTheSun&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2012 12:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's interesting to note that people (this from my experience anyways) that listen to primarily chart pop will not cringe at listening to Sonic Youth if I play it on repeat in my car.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yet people around here seem to cringe at the thought of listening to Lady Gaga.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Interesting.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Who's really the more musically inclined here?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
When I don't have my ipod with me in the car I listen to KISS FM, and I love it!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109881#109881</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HigherThanTheSun</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Jun 2012 08:28:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109881#109881</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;quot;Hating&amp;quot; Music?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109793#109793</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18678'&gt;kramerfan86&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2012 06:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The wide majority of modern country is utterly intolerable to me.  Always has been, even when i was young and wasnt really a music fan, had no exposure to the musical opinions of others I hated modern country.  Parents listened to it, couldnt stand it then, cant stand it now.  Im no fan of pop music, but if you put me in a car and Lady Gaga or Katy Perry come on, Im not going to enjoy it, but Im not going to be particularly miserable or anything, just meh to the whole thing.  You put on Toby Kieth and I will have to fight the urge to rip the speakers out of the car.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109793#109793</comments>
                            <dc:creator>kramerfan86</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Jun 2012 02:07:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109793#109793</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;quot;Hating&amp;quot; Music?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109756#109756</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2012 05:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's interesting to note that people (this from my experience anyways) that listen to primarily chart pop will not cringe at listening to Sonic Youth if I play it on repeat in my car.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yet people around here seem to cringe at the thought of listening to Lady Gaga.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Interesting.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Who's really the more musically inclined here?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109756#109756</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Jun 2012 01:21:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109756#109756</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;quot;Hating&amp;quot; Music?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109753#109753</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19139'&gt;Zoso&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2012 05:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Cuntry can be a bit shit.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109753#109753</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Zoso</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Jun 2012 01:17:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109753#109753</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;quot;Hating&amp;quot; Music?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109689#109689</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2012 01:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It's interesting to note that people (this from my experience anyways) that listen to primarily chart pop will not cringe at listening to Sonic Youth if I play it on repeat in my car.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yet people around here seem to cringe at the thought of listening to Lady Gaga.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Interesting.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Who's really the more musically inclined here?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109689#109689</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Jun 2012 21:58:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109689#109689</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;quot;Hating&amp;quot; Music?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109681#109681</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2012 01:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          [quote=&quot;harkan&quot;]Lately any pop music at the top of the charts has received hate from me. Especially when twenty 13-year-old girls sing One Direction in my general direction.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
/quote]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Working with teenagers will sour you off many artists and styles.  They play them ad nauseam.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What they have made unbearable of late (in other words, hugely popular amongst pubescent types):  Dubstep, LMFAO, Katy Perry, Lil`Wayne, anything that Glee has performed lately...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109681#109681</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Jun 2012 21:38:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109681#109681</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;quot;Hating&amp;quot; Music?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109678#109678</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2012 01:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Charicature wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;This was no challenge for me.  The first artist I disliked on sight and sound was Madonna.  Can't remember if Borderline or Lucky Star was her first single/video, but I remember seeing it all the time and wishing this chubby, gaudily dressed chick would just go away.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Madonna's repeated attempts to remain edgy and relevant are wearing thin quick.  The fact that she still claims she's 'provocative' makes me laugh.  Her latest stunts (promoting the use of E and flashing her boob in Turkey) are both off target attempts to be hip and are contradictory to her own words (she has criticized recreational drug use, and said Janet Jackson resorted to boob flashing becasue she lacked talent).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I wouldn`t say I hate her, but I am tired of her.  Retire...  please.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109678#109678</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Jun 2012 21:32:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=109678#109678</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>