<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: FMT - R2: Regine Chassagne def. Beyonce [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113497#113497</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/04/2012 01:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;REGINE REWARDED!!!&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113497#113497</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 3 Jul 2012 21:00:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113497#113497</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: FMT - R2: Regine Chassagne def. Beyonce [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113429#113429</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/03/2012 14:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;harkan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;You going to post this each time Jhereko?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Something tells me there won't be a next time D:</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113429#113429</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 3 Jul 2012 10:47:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113429#113429</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: FMT - R2: Regine Chassagne def. Beyonce [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113403#113403</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/03/2012 04:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;There's only so many Canadian indie bitchez Bey can slay anyway  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt; .&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Teagan and Sarah are passing along advice to Regine...  They will be avenged...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113403#113403</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 3 Jul 2012 00:17:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113403#113403</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: FMT - R2: Regine Chassagne def. Beyonce [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113386#113386</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/03/2012 00:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          You going to post this each time Jhereko?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113386#113386</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 2 Jul 2012 20:42:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113386#113386</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: FMT - R2: Regine Chassagne def. Beyonce [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113287#113287</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/02/2012 05:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Let's go through the reasons why a rational person may want to vote for Beyonce.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Dat Voice&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&quot;Jhereko are you so stupid that you don't you realise all pop singers these days have their voices treated and auto-tuned so much you can't even tell if they have a good voice or not? You moron!&quot;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh okay the processed vocals argument? I mean you could hang off that I guess...UNTIL YOU SEE THIS! (As filmed on Jay-Z's phone, you know her husband!)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/XaGy2eBnG6k?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=XaGy2eBnG6k&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No...those aren't tears in my eyes....they're just...OKAY fine, they're tears :'). Did you hear that? or are you deaf? I SAID ARE YOU DEAF? That's raw footage people.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
B. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Dat Song&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Okay she has a good voice I'll give you that but she's a one hit wonder she only has that one song that they play at parties all the time.&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What you mean this one?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/BD57OrPaX0A?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=BD57OrPaX0A&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Okay let's say for a moment that that was her only song...that song is so good..no other songs need to ever exist...from anyone. I could just have a radio channel that loops that song, I wouldn't even curr. But maybe you do and maybe the people do....and if the people do surely they'd buy more of her songs...well it just so happens that they do!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Beyonce singles that got to the top 3 (I'd put top5but that'd be too many...)&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Crazy In Love&quot; #1&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Baby Boy&quot; #1&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Irreplaceable&quot; #1&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Beautiful Liar&quot; #3&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;If I Were A Boy&quot; #3&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)&quot; #1&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
so yeah she got game. and those are just the songs the public (those peasants!) like.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh and before you say otherwise, she co-writes and co-prduces around 95% of her songs (she was chosen as one of the 20 best songwriters of the decade by Billboard).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh and I really really like Arcade Fire's &quot;Power Out&quot; I think it's fantas-&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8001/7360238168_f284050a40.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8001/7360238168_f284050a40.jpg','imgpop','width=258,height=316,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&quot;Arcade Fire I'm really happy for you and Imma let Jhereko finish but Beyonce has one of the best songs of all time. OF ALL TIME!!&quot;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Kanye...I wasn't saying she didn't...I was just saying that Tegan and Sara had a pretty good song too...Have you read what I've been writing? I agree with you!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8144/7175031517_1cdd5057e1.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8144/7175031517_1cdd5057e1.jpg','imgpop','width=336,height=308,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ahhhh, get outta here you big lug!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
C. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Dat Video&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&quot;Wow I didn't realise she had so many great songs, Thanks Jhereko! But like all popstars she must has borrrrring videos. You know where she's just singing to a crowd at a club or walking around in a bikini at a beach. Answer that you fugly prick!&quot;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Okay wow, no need for the insults, but sure she has a few dull videos but she's been ahead of the game on her last couple of albums&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
for example there's this (also this song is just  &lt;3 ) &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/654eQhPNSlU?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=654eQhPNSlU&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
or this&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/AWpsOqh8q0M?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=AWpsOqh8q0M&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
or this&lt;br /&gt;
*cough* insert &quot;Run The World (Girls) video (because I can't)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and apparently this is one of the greatest videos of all time! though I wouldn't go quite that far...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/4m1EFMoRFvY?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
D. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Dat Group&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&quot;Those videos are pretty damn amazing. But does she always have to go it alone? I mean Regine works in a 7 piece band, teamwork is really important to me, Jhereko.&quot;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What? did you forget about Destiny's Child already, you putz!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/N9fr5QkDWYs?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=N9fr5QkDWYs&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
E. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Dat Skin&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&quot;I can't believe she works so well in a group or as a solo artist! I'm really glad skin colour doesn't affect success these days.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh, did I mention you're a racist if you vote for Tegan &amp; Sara? Yep.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
F. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Dat FIlm&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&quot;Well I'd never want to be seen as a racist. But all of the stuff you listed...is that all Beyonce does? Because Tegan and Sara don't just sing they can also boil eggs really well...&quot;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You didn't know Beyonce was an actress as well?  Well let's take a look through that prolific filmograpy!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OaioyBPq7fc/TNnZC7slA4I/AAAAAAAAAls/q-CJpVA6XGE/s640/121053__beyonce_l.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OaioyBPq7fc/TNnZC7slA4I/AAAAAAAAAls/q-CJpVA6XGE/s640/121053__beyonce_l.jpg','imgpop','width=400,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Austin Powers: Goldmember&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.dramastyle.com/images/3/10/7623/The-Pink-Panther_7623_10.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.dramastyle.com/images/3/10/7623/The-Pink-Panther_7623_10.jpg','imgpop','width=285,height=400,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
The Pink Panther&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://monsieurhollywood.com/doowylloh/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Beyonce-Cadillac-Records.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://monsieurhollywood.com/doowylloh/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Beyonce-Cadillac-Records.jpg','imgpop','width=300,height=440,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Cadillac Records (as Etta James!)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.dramastyle.com/images/3/5/7105/Dreamgirls_7105_1.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.dramastyle.com/images/3/5/7105/Dreamgirls_7105_1.jpg','imgpop','width=300,height=400,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Dreamgirls&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and soon she's set to star in Clint Eastwood's remake of A Star Is Born!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The jury's still out on why she hasn't got an oscar yet.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
G. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Dat Ass&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&quot;What a talented lady. I had no idea how great she was. Any other reason why I should vote fore her Jhereko?&quot;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well looks aren;t the greatest reason to vote for a musical artist but if you are gonna base it on that you might as well vote for the best looking woman on the planet&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.clickgratis.com.br/fotos-imagens/imagens/beyonce-89.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.clickgratis.com.br/fotos-imagens/imagens/beyonce-89.jpg','imgpop','width=450,height=450,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm not gonna lie, Regine is quite adorable but when this is your opponent&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/48538391/Beyonc+be+bedroom.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/48538391/Beyonc+be+bedroom.jpg','imgpop','width=300,height=400,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I mean c'mon&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.celebrities.pwi.pl/obrazy/112759beyonce-knowles-sb18.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.celebrities.pwi.pl/obrazy/112759beyonce-knowles-sb18.jpg','imgpop','width=445,height=411,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
okay that one's a lil weird but no less hot!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
H. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Dat's It&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&quot;Thankyou for opening my stupid little eyes and my gross ears, Jhereko. I'm voting Beyonce #1!&quot;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Haha, you're welcome my little friend...you're welcome.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113287#113287</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 2 Jul 2012 01:04:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113287#113287</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: FMT - R2: Regine Chassagne def. Beyonce [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113285#113285</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/02/2012 05:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  I might copy and paste, cbf doing another. I thought this would be an easy defeat anyway (pleasantly surprised by how close it is).There's only so many Canadian indie bitchez Bey can slay anyway  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt; .</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113285#113285</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 2 Jul 2012 01:01:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113285#113285</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: FMT - R2: Regine Chassagne def. Beyonce [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113253#113253</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/01/2012 22:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm awaiting another Beyonce essay...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113253#113253</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 1 Jul 2012 18:18:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113253#113253</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>FMT - R2: Regine Chassagne def. Beyonce [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113192#113192</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/01/2012 05:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;BEYONCE (coach: Jhereko)&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://images.askmen.com/photos/beyonce/83792.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://images.askmen.com/photos/beyonce/83792.jpg','imgpop','width=376,height=490,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Highest BEA Album:&lt;/span&gt; No. 3313&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.webwombat.com.au/entertainment/music/images/beyonce-i-am-sasha-fierce.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.webwombat.com.au/entertainment/music/images/beyonce-i-am-sasha-fierce.jpg','imgpop','width=250,height=250,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;vs. &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;REGINE CHASSAGNE (coach: jackwc)&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/45980533/Rgine+Chassagne+arcade_fire_boris_soula_031.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/45980533/Rgine+Chassagne+arcade_fire_boris_soula_031.jpg','imgpop','width=267,height=400,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Highest BEA Album:&lt;/span&gt; No. 11&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/25/ArcadeFireFuneralCover.jpg/220px-ArcadeFireFuneralCover.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113192#113192</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 1 Jul 2012 01:23:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113192#113192</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>