<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: I made a music video: Mosé - Onslaught</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=115621#115621</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/19/2012 15:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This and Guns and Horses were my favs off the album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I didn't expect that guy to be wearing that eye thing in the video haha. What is that, ice man?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=115621#115621</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:37:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=115621#115621</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I made a music video: Mosé - Onslaught</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=115611#115611</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/19/2012 13:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Oo. Good job  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;  Filming looked professional. The intro (first 20 seconds) were really impressive looking.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The actual song was fun too  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;  Bit 'not my style' though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=115611#115611</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:54:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=115611#115611</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>I made a music video: Mosé - Onslaught</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=115587#115587</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16699'&gt;SquishypuffDave&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/19/2012 07:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/5p1YNB-F5dM?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=5p1YNB-F5dM&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Enjoy!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=115587#115587</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SquishypuffDave</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 Jul 2012 03:49:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=115587#115587</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>