<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Beach House</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=118346#118346</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/04/2012 04:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Teen Dream but they're both just okay.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=118346#118346</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 4 Aug 2012 00:42:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=118346#118346</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Beach House</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117658#117658</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/01/2012 06:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think it all comes down to intangibles. It's what you feel after listening to it. I finish Bloom quite impressed but I experienced it without really feeling it. Teen Dream has a little more danger to it, one that doesn't quite try to make it's sadness feel extremely epic and precise. It's more nostalgic and certainly dreamy.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117658#117658</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 1 Aug 2012 02:09:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117658#117658</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Beach House</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117543#117543</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/31/2012 17:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Bloom &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I liked Teen Dream but never quite got why so much fuss was being made. Nice but nothing special. As an album Bloom is far far better.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Either way it confuses me that such a decidedly middling band (not a criticism just an observation) would be so heralded whilst Coldplay and other moderate bands/artists still gets flak from a lot of people. Bizarre double standard.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
P4k also gave Real Estate an 8+ grade, and they're the definition of the &quot;middling and inoffensive bands&quot;. Spot the pattern?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As for the topic - Teen Dream. For some reason I thought the songs on Bloom mostly resemble one another, or at least, I thought that Teen Dream was a bit more diverse. Probably a bit silly.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117543#117543</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:00:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117543#117543</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Beach House</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117538#117538</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/31/2012 16:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Aaaaagreed. Except I don't really see the correlation between them and Coldplay..&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well they're both bands that I would describe as 'middling' or 'moderate'. Easy to listen to, inoffensive, not particularly innovative, slow to evolve (although Coldplay certainly win in this department), simple song structures, complete focus on melody and one has a female singer that sounds like a man and the other has a male singer who sounds like a woman. So it all balances out.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117538#117538</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 31 Jul 2012 12:45:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117538#117538</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Beach House</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117529#117529</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19761'&gt;GeevyDallas&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/31/2012 15:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Devotion   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Anxious&quot;&gt;😨&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117529#117529</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GeevyDallas</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 31 Jul 2012 11:41:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117529#117529</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Beach House</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117528#117528</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/31/2012 15:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Bloom &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I liked Teen Dream but never quite got why so much fuss was being made. Nice but nothing special. As an album Bloom is far far better.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Either way it confuses me that such a decidedly middling band (not a criticism just an observation) would be so heralded whilst Coldplay and other moderate bands/artists still gets flak from a lot of people. Bizarre double standard.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Aaaaagreed. Except I don't really see the correlation between them and Coldplay..</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117528#117528</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 31 Jul 2012 11:35:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117528#117528</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Beach House</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117511#117511</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/31/2012 13:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Teen Dream is better.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Went with that.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117511#117511</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 31 Jul 2012 09:10:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117511#117511</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Beach House</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117487#117487</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/31/2012 10:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Bloom &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I liked Teen Dream but never quite got why so much fuss was being made. Nice but nothing special. As an album Bloom is far far better.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Either way it confuses me that such a decidedly middling band (not a criticism just an observation) would be so heralded whilst Coldplay and other moderate bands/artists still gets flak from a lot of people. Bizarre double standard.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Maybe one is more popular than the other?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
IDK, who is &quot;Coldplay&quot;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117487#117487</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 31 Jul 2012 06:49:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117487#117487</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Beach House</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117482#117482</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/31/2012 10:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Bloom &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I liked Teen Dream but never quite got why so much fuss was being made. Nice but nothing special. As an album Bloom is far far better.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Either way it confuses me that such a decidedly middling band (not a criticism just an observation) would be so heralded whilst Coldplay and other moderate bands/artists still gets flak from a lot of people. Bizarre double standard.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117482#117482</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 31 Jul 2012 06:43:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117482#117482</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Beach House</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117467#117467</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/31/2012 09:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;revolver94 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Contest on RYM? are those official things that go on, or something similar to what you did with the women in music tourney?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
They had a ten year anniversary thing. I put my name in and won Teen Dream.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://rateyourmusic.com/list/titusfox/rym_10th_anniversary_giveaway___winners___/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://rateyourmusic.com/list/titusfox/rym_10th_anniversary_giveaway___winners___/&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117467#117467</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 31 Jul 2012 05:40:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117467#117467</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Beach House</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117338#117338</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/30/2012 17:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I voted Teen Dream. Both are really good though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117338#117338</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Jul 2012 13:20:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117338#117338</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Beach House</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117336#117336</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19266'&gt;revolver94&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/30/2012 17:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;harkan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Teen Dream is probably the pick here. I won Teen Dream in a contest on RYM which is the first CD I have won. I think if Beach House continues as a band for many more years, these two albums will be seen as their pick of the discography.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Contest on RYM? are those official things that go on, or something similar to what you did with the women in music tourney?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117336#117336</comments>
                            <dc:creator>revolver94</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Jul 2012 13:18:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117336#117336</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Beach House</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117290#117290</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20627'&gt;paladisiac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/30/2012 14:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          i think they're pretty even.  I chose Teen Dream because it houses my fav Beach House track, &quot;take care&quot;.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117290#117290</comments>
                            <dc:creator>paladisiac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:02:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117290#117290</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Beach House</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117281#117281</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/30/2012 13:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Both are decent albums, but nothing so special about them. There are two or three songs on Teen Dream that worth listening to more than once but I just liked the opening track on Bloom and after that it was just disappointment.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117281#117281</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Jul 2012 09:16:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117281#117281</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Beach House</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117273#117273</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16786'&gt;Mirek&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/30/2012 12:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It's to early to decide. In my opinion you can say that album is OK when after few years you can still say that it is OK &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt; For Bloom still is to early</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117273#117273</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mirek</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Jul 2012 08:41:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117273#117273</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Beach House</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117245#117245</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/30/2012 07:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Teen Dream is probably the pick here. I won Teen Dream in a contest on RYM which is the first CD I have won. I think if Beach House continues as a band for many more years, these two albums will be seen as their pick of the discography.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117245#117245</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Jul 2012 03:47:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117245#117245</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Beach House</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117241#117241</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/30/2012 06:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think I need to listen to Bloom a few more times, it's growing on me</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117241#117241</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Jul 2012 02:19:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117241#117241</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Beach House</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117240#117240</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19266'&gt;revolver94&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/30/2012 06:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'd really check out Bloom, it is a great record.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, I'd vote, Bloom, but I haven't listened to Teen Dream enough yet to make that kind of judgment.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117240#117240</comments>
                            <dc:creator>revolver94</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Jul 2012 02:19:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117240#117240</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Beach House</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117239#117239</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/30/2012 06:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Haven't heard Bloom yet, and I haven't heard all of the tracks from Beach House and Devotion, but what I have heard from those two indicates that their first three albums all suck equally. My opinion may change when I hear those albums in full though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117239#117239</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Jul 2012 02:14:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117239#117239</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Beach House</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117236#117236</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19266'&gt;revolver94&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/30/2012 06:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It's too soon to tell which album users of this site prefer so far, but do you prefer &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Teen Dream&lt;/span&gt; or &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Bloom&lt;/span&gt;?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Feel free to comment about how I'm super lame for leaving out &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Beach House&lt;/span&gt; and &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Devotion&lt;/span&gt;.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117236#117236</comments>
                            <dc:creator>revolver94</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Jul 2012 02:06:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117236#117236</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>