<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: 2009 albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14842#14842</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/04/2010 00:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SquishypuffDave wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
PS: I tried SO MANY TIMES to get into MPP. Honestly I just don't get it, and I especially don't see how it's more accessible than their other albums. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I agree. Their other albums seem more accessible at times. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And Octahedron was a great album of last year; maybe under-appreciated.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14842#14842</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 3 Apr 2010 20:13:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14842#14842</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2009 albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14827#14827</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16699'&gt;SquishypuffDave&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/03/2010 15:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My favourites:&lt;br /&gt;
1. Octahedron - The Mars Volta&lt;br /&gt;
2. Fever Ray - Fever Ray&lt;br /&gt;
3. You Can Have What You Want - Papercuts&lt;br /&gt;
4. Bitte Orca - The Dirty Projectors&lt;br /&gt;
5. The Incident - Porcupine Tree&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
PS: I tried SO MANY TIMES to get into MPP. Honestly I just don't get it, and I especially don't see how it's more accessible than their other albums. Sung Tongs is one of my favourite albums, and I found that much easier to listen to. Ah well, I have no idea what accessibility even means anymore...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14827#14827</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SquishypuffDave</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 3 Apr 2010 11:02:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14827#14827</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2009 albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=12587#12587</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15755'&gt;Error Finn&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/12/2010 19:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think one of the best album in 2009...suprise LEVON HELM/Electric Dirt&lt;br /&gt;
 Noteworthy &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Exclamation&quot;&gt;❗&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Exclamation&quot;&gt;❗&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Exclamation&quot;&gt;❗&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Boo hoo!&quot;&gt;😭&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=12587#12587</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Error Finn</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Jan 2010 14:47:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=12587#12587</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2009 albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=12097#12097</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/31/2009 22:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Journal For Plague Lovers is my favorite of the year. I'll put Invaders Must Die as a second.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Animal Collective was a lot better than I thought it would be. I enjoyed that album very much  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Kasabian and The Pains of being pure at heart were my least favorite.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=12097#12097</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 31 Dec 2009 17:24:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=12097#12097</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2009 albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=12093#12093</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15969'&gt;Freddie55&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/31/2009 19:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My Final Top 10 for 2009: &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. Dirty Projectors - Bitte Orca &lt;br /&gt;
2. Sunset Rubdown - Dragonslayer&lt;br /&gt;
3. The Mars Volta - Octahedron&lt;br /&gt;
4. Antony and the Johnsons - The Crying Light&lt;br /&gt;
5. Muse - The Resistance &lt;br /&gt;
6. The XX - XX &lt;br /&gt;
7. Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest &lt;br /&gt;
8. Metric - Fantasies&lt;br /&gt;
9. The Derek Trucks Band - Already Free &lt;br /&gt;
10. The Antlers - Hospice</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=12093#12093</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Freddie55</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:05:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=12093#12093</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2009 albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11900#11900</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=156'&gt;Mr.Music&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/24/2009 11:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          King Midas Sound - Waiting For You&lt;br /&gt;
Mastodon - Crack the Skye&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
no others could touch them</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11900#11900</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mr.Music</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 24 Dec 2009 06:04:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11900#11900</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2009 albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11896#11896</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15586'&gt;Ironic Karma&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/23/2009 22:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The only album that really has touched me at all this year is Wilco's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Wilco (The Album)&lt;/span&gt;, it was a great experience to listen to it all for the first time. Everything else wasn't really that appealing to me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11896#11896</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Ironic Karma</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Dec 2009 17:05:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11896#11896</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2009 albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11371#11371</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15386'&gt;Richie Hunt&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/09/2009 12:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Album&lt;br /&gt;
#1 I'm Not Even Going To Bother - by Richie and the Hunts&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Single&lt;br /&gt;
#1 My Inbox Is Already Full Of Hate mail - by Richie and the Hunts&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EP&lt;br /&gt;
#1 Where Have All The Harvos Gone - by Richie and the Hunts</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11371#11371</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Richie Hunt</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 9 Dec 2009 07:29:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11371#11371</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2009 albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11352#11352</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/08/2009 20:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My Top 10 for 09:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. The Antlers - Hospice&lt;br /&gt;
2. Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion&lt;br /&gt;
3. St. Vincent - Actor&lt;br /&gt;
4. Cymbals Eat Guitars - Why There Are Mountains&lt;br /&gt;
5. Mount Eerie - Wind's Poem&lt;br /&gt;
6. Sunn O))) - Monoliths &amp; Dimensions&lt;br /&gt;
7. The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart&lt;br /&gt;
8. Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest&lt;br /&gt;
9. WHY? - Eskimo Snow&lt;br /&gt;
10. Modest Mouse - No One's First and You're Next EP</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11352#11352</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:24:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11352#11352</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2009 albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11215#11215</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2009 02:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The only 2009 albums I've picked up are Horehound, It's Blitz, Veckatimest, and The Eternal. From an objective view, Veckatimest is the best of those but I like to listen to The Eternal more. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I haven't really been paying attention to Animal Collective until recently, but I will pick up MPP over the holidays...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11215#11215</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 3 Dec 2009 21:12:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11215#11215</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2009 albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11202#11202</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/03/2009 09:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I have forced myself to appreciate MPP but I just can't. I cannot get into the feel of the album. But, unlike 90% of the users on this site, I don't enjoy listening to it. And I have listened to the whole album, not skipping a song and not trying to distract myself too much.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11202#11202</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 3 Dec 2009 04:59:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11202#11202</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2009 albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11188#11188</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11552'&gt;maxxy&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/02/2009 20:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          We're nearing the end of the year, and as far as I can tell Merrieweather Post Pavillion by Animal Collective is the standout this year. A few others are not bad, like Grizzly Bear: Veckatimest, Mastadon: Crack the skye, Dinasour Jr: Farm and Sonic Youth: Eternal, but Animal Collective is simply the best.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11188#11188</comments>
                            <dc:creator>maxxy</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 2 Dec 2009 15:59:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11188#11188</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2009 albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11185#11185</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15897'&gt;Boogn1sh&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/02/2009 19:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I gotta ask, Naples do you really like that Sunn O))) album? I'm a fan of some off the wall avante garde shit, but it was too much even for me. I will admit I had never heard of them before Monoliths and Dimensions, bad starting point maybe?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11185#11185</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Boogn1sh</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 2 Dec 2009 14:04:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11185#11185</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2009 albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11173#11173</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/02/2009 08:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Changed my normal chart to my 2009 chart. This will probably be up for a week or so while I work on one for the 00s!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11173#11173</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 2 Dec 2009 03:29:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11173#11173</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2009 albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10308#10308</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16066'&gt;OBatRFan&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/12/2009 22:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          In no particular order,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Relapse - Eminem&lt;br /&gt;
21st Century Breakdown - Green Day&lt;br /&gt;
Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix - Phoenix&lt;br /&gt;
Tonight: Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand&lt;br /&gt;
Battle Studies - John Mayer&lt;br /&gt;
Horehound - The Dead Weather&lt;br /&gt;
Man on the Moon:End of the Day - Kid Cudi</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10308#10308</comments>
                            <dc:creator>OBatRFan</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:24:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10308#10308</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2009 albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10237#10237</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2009 19:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          If Pink Floyd hadn't sacked Syd Barrett, then I'm sure Dark Side of The Moon would have been better than Merriweather Post Pavilion, but as it stands, it like a whale giving birth to a rhinocerus, whereas Merriweather sounds like The  Beach Boys being kidnapped by a psychedelic mothership</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10237#10237</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:59:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10237#10237</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2009 albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10235#10235</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14768'&gt;telefunker&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2009 19:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          i can't really rate albums in relative terms.. in absolute terms, merriweather post pavilion is a 7/10 in my estimation.. if it had more songs on it like 'summertime clothes' (10/10) and 'my girls' (9/10) it would be outstanding&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
dark side of the moon is more consistent and poignant, therefore i rate it higher</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10235#10235</comments>
                            <dc:creator>telefunker</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:43:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10235#10235</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2009 Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10234#10234</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2009 19:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Freddie55 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt; If Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon is a 10 how would you rate the MPP album? &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If DSOTM is 10, MPP is definitely 30. I just can't stand Pink Floyd after The Piper.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10234#10234</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:07:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10234#10234</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2009 albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10233#10233</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2009 19:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My favourites&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1 Animal Collective&lt;br /&gt;
2 Yeah Yeah Yeahs&lt;br /&gt;
3 The Dead Weather&lt;br /&gt;
4 Fanfarlo&lt;br /&gt;
5 Various - Dark Was The Night&lt;br /&gt;
6 Jonsi &amp; Alex (Sigur Ros)&lt;br /&gt;
7 Franz Ferdinand&lt;br /&gt;
8 The Flaming Lips&lt;br /&gt;
9 Kasabian&lt;br /&gt;
10 Grizzly Bear</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10233#10233</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:05:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10233#10233</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>2009 Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10230#10230</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15969'&gt;Freddie55&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2009 18:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Animal Collective's Merriweather Post Pavilion is leading in many lists of 2009 best albums. I like it but don't love it. I think that MPP is an interesting album which is overrated. Do a simple comparison test: If Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon is a 10 how would you rate the MPP album? I would give MPP a 6 at best. Any comments?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10230#10230</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Freddie55</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:21:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10230#10230</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>