<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: A Good Music Fan</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125511#125511</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/09/2012 19:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Its  much eaasiser to define a bad mucsi fan  :lol:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
DO IT NOW JHEREKO</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125511#125511</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Sep 2012 15:15:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125511#125511</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Good Music Fan</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125510#125510</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/09/2012 19:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;thejoj96 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Thinking that there is &quot;good&quot; and &quot;bad&quot; music taste makes you a close-minded, pretentious elitist fuck who does not accept others' opinions.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Someone describe this person(not joj) in more detail, we are getting close to something again   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125510#125510</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Sep 2012 15:14:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125510#125510</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Good Music Fan</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125316#125316</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/08/2012 21:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          A good music fan is open-minded to every artist no matter what they hear about them and who judges music on its merit, not its popularity. A rather simple definition, but I don't really feel like there's any more to it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125316#125316</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 8 Sep 2012 17:13:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125316#125316</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Good Music Fan</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125221#125221</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/08/2012 13:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Its  much eaasiser to define a bad mucsi fan  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125221#125221</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 8 Sep 2012 09:04:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125221#125221</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Good Music Fan</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125220#125220</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23352'&gt;musicmanstu&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/08/2012 13:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Simply, a good music fan supports their favorite artists by purchasing the albums and going to the shows, and even buying some tour merchandise.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125220#125220</comments>
                            <dc:creator>musicmanstu</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 8 Sep 2012 09:02:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125220#125220</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Good Music Fan</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125134#125134</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/08/2012 03:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thinking that there is &quot;good&quot; and &quot;bad&quot; music taste makes you a close-minded, pretentious elitist fuck who does not accept others' opinions.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125134#125134</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Sep 2012 23:22:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125134#125134</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Good Music Fan</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125132#125132</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/08/2012 03:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mr. Shankly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The word &quot;good&quot; is way too vague and problematic, in its potential meanings, by the way.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I agree with this, very strongly.  I think &quot;good&quot; is a &quot;bad&quot; word to use.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125132#125132</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Sep 2012 23:19:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125132#125132</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Good Music Fan</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125116#125116</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=387'&gt;Mr. Shankly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/08/2012 02:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RFNAPLES wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;A good music fan is often one who enjoys a large variety of music (genres, styles, periods), who often owns a large collection (often eclectic), who listens to music frequently and who has a good familiarity with artists and their bios.  Often the good music fan is also a musician who enjoys live music.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Damn!  I like Naples' definition here.   Agreed.  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The word &quot;good&quot; is way too vague and problematic, in its potential meanings, by the way.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125116#125116</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mr. Shankly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Sep 2012 22:20:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125116#125116</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Good Music Fan</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125103#125103</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22041'&gt;Noise Pollution&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/08/2012 01:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;A good music fan = someone who listens to music because they like it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
DONE.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Shit! We actually agree on something.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125103#125103</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Noise Pollution</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Sep 2012 21:33:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125103#125103</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Good Music Fan</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125082#125082</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/08/2012 00:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;DLGGLD wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Clothes, bankrolls, and hoes.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
^this</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125082#125082</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Sep 2012 20:15:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125082#125082</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Good Music Fan</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125065#125065</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/07/2012 22:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;DLGGLD wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Whatever the bitches think is cool,I think is cool.I'm sayin, that's what this is all about right?&lt;br /&gt;
Clothes, bankrolls, and hoes.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
And DLGGLD.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125065#125065</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Sep 2012 18:45:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125065#125065</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Good Music Fan</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125064#125064</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19761'&gt;GeevyDallas&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/07/2012 22:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Whatever the bitches think is cool,I think is cool.I'm sayin, that's what this is all about right?&lt;br /&gt;
Clothes, bankrolls, and hoes.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125064#125064</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GeevyDallas</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Sep 2012 18:44:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125064#125064</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Good Music Fan</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125062#125062</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21310'&gt;HigherThanTheSun&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/07/2012 22:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ok maybe scratch the Peppers, David Gray people seem to hate in real life.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The only thing I will concede is maybe if I'm blaring out tunes from my car I will skip through songs which are generally seen as uncool. So yeah I do consider what other people think when my music has an audience but otherwise not, if I like something I like it I don't care what my itunes says about me the only people who see it are people I know (and they know I'm cool as fuck anyway  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; )</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125062#125062</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HigherThanTheSun</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Sep 2012 18:33:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125062#125062</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Good Music Fan</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125060#125060</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/07/2012 22:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;HigherThanTheSun wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hmm  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;  I think some people are guilty of this but I'd like to defend myself here. I like a lot of bands who happen to be actually quite uncool either on here or in the real world. Mother Nature's Son has mentioned a few of them already.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Kings Of Leon, Killers (just look at the album of the day threads for these two artists  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Rolling Eyes&quot;&gt;🙄&lt;/span&gt; ), Foo Fighters, Led Zeppelin, Coldplay, &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Red Hot Chili Peppers&lt;/span&gt;, Oasis (pretty much hated on this site), The Libertines, Eminem, Athlete, Kasabian, &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;David Gray&lt;/span&gt; ( &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Surprised&quot;&gt;😮&lt;/span&gt; ) etc etc&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll also shamelessly blast KISS FM out from my car stereo and I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks. So I think what you say might be true for some people, but not me!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I never see the bolded artists get mentioned and I've never heard of Athlete.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125060#125060</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Sep 2012 18:11:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125060#125060</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Good Music Fan</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125059#125059</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21310'&gt;HigherThanTheSun&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/07/2012 22:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;revolver94 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I feel like all of you are being too idealistic. It's almost a little irritating how so many users on this site boast about how they don't care what &quot;other people think&quot; of their music and they are very true to their own inclinations. Of course, 95% of the time their own inclinations fall in line with what the &quot;hippest&quot; musical taste happens to be.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
People give a shit about what other people think. Yeah, it's good to be your own person, but let's be real. To prentend otherwise is silly and almost arrogant.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A &quot;good music fan,&quot; in reality, is some bastardization of this creature that everyone else has been describing.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hmm  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;  I think some people are guilty of this but I'd like to defend myself here. I like a lot of bands who happen to be actually quite uncool either on here or in the real world. Mother Nature's Son has mentioned a few of them already.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Kings Of Leon, Killers (just look at the album of the day threads for these two artists  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Rolling Eyes&quot;&gt;🙄&lt;/span&gt; ), Foo Fighters, Led Zeppelin, Coldplay, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Oasis (pretty much hated on this site), The Libertines, Eminem, Athlete, Kasabian, David Gray ( &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Surprised&quot;&gt;😮&lt;/span&gt; ) etc etc&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll also shamelessly blast KISS FM out from my car stereo and I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks. So I think what you say might be true for some people, but not me!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125059#125059</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HigherThanTheSun</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Sep 2012 18:09:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125059#125059</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Good Music Fan</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125052#125052</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19055'&gt;Xavygravy&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/07/2012 21:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;anothergreenworld2 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;He's just enjoying his new milieu and responding to the different experiences, he's still the same revolver we all know and love.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But to finally answer the question being a good music fan isn't based on what type of music you listen to, it's how much you're willing to always explore new types of music. I think a good music fan &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;has to have a respect for all types of music&lt;/span&gt;, though everybody has opinions and almost certainly won't end up liking certain styles, but that doesn't mean they should trash it.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sort of. But some genres I really do believe are shitty: teen/mainstream pop, mainstream RnB, skate punk / pop-punk, etc. Of course, these could all be classified as sub-genres. I do have respect for the genres as a whole (pop and punk rock) but only the best of it (and a good music fan should be able to find the best of a genre now more than ever with sites like these and RYM). Other genres I respect, but haven't been able to get into thus far (metal).&lt;br /&gt;
I agree that a good music fan should have a desire to explore new music and expand their horizons and comfort zones.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Robert Anton Wilson&lt;/span&gt; also brought up an interesting notion about sticking to the music you've discovered and can listen to over and over, like remaining faithful to a wife. I like the analogy, but really it isn't the same. There's no reason you can't love the albums you know so well and that you can listen to over and over, &lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;as well as&lt;/span&gt; new/different music that you can also learn to love. It's better to have a range of music to listen to that you love. Naturally, you will listen to certain albums more than others, but there's no reason to stop trying once you've found a few amazing albums. It's also largely different because you can easily learn to love some albums within 1-3 listens, and it doesn't need to grow with you for 30+ years. Listening to the same albums that you love for 30 years... personally, I'd rather have some variety and keep my listening rotation fresh. If I was listening to the same things in 30 years as I am now, I'd be kinda disappointed (as in, if my tastes hadn't expanded significantly).&lt;br /&gt;
Don't apply the wife analogy to the last few sentences. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125052#125052</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Xavygravy</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Sep 2012 17:44:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125052#125052</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Good Music Fan</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125049#125049</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19055'&gt;Xavygravy&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/07/2012 21:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mother Nature's Son wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Sorry, but I think your friends are wasting their time. I mean, searching new singles so they know them few weeks/days before they get popular What's the point of that, they will hear them sooner or later. At least we find some music we wouldn't have heard if we didn't do the searching.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Kinda true. They're not really doing anything to expand their musical horizons, nor are they showing any desire to explore anything outside of what they already know. They're just getting a sneak preview on what they'll listen to anyway. I would not call them good music fans. I'd call them good mainstream pop music fans.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125049#125049</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Xavygravy</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Sep 2012 17:23:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125049#125049</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Good Music Fan</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125033#125033</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/07/2012 20:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://i.imgur.com/G4drE.png&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://i.imgur.com/G4drE.png','imgpop','width=250,height=250,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm here all week.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125033#125033</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Sep 2012 16:22:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125033#125033</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Good Music Fan</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125027#125027</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20627'&gt;paladisiac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/07/2012 19:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.last.fm/user/paladisiac&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;good music fan&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125027#125027</comments>
                            <dc:creator>paladisiac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Sep 2012 15:59:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125027#125027</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Good Music Fan</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125021#125021</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/07/2012 19:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          A good music fan is someone who listens to music without giving a fuck about what others think of it and listens to a higher than average amount of music.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125021#125021</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Sep 2012 15:23:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=125021#125021</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>