<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Your Current Musical Obsession</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=273716#273716</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22267'&gt;camsh&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/23/2013 22:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Arcade Fire. Dayum.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=273716#273716</comments>
                            <dc:creator>camsh</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Dec 2013 17:22:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=273716#273716</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Your Current Musical Obsession</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=273019#273019</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25611'&gt;SingingPeasant96&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/22/2013 13:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Start to dig Drum'n'Bass and still in love with Twee</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=273019#273019</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SingingPeasant96</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 22 Dec 2013 08:55:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=273019#273019</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Your Current Musical Obsession</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=272925#272925</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27864'&gt;Antonio-Pedro&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/22/2013 00:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Sonic Youth, Punk, Goo , My Generation</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=272925#272925</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Antonio-Pedro</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 21 Dec 2013 19:31:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=272925#272925</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Your Current Musical Obsession</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=272905#272905</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24704'&gt;SamuelPear&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/21/2013 22:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sp4cetiger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_312_4e59586d52496.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_312_4e59586d52496.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=312&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Odessey And Oracle by The Zombies&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Time of the Season&quot; is one of my least favorites on this gem.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
About a month ago I was really into it and I couldn't stop with Butcher's Tale, what a great song !</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=272905#272905</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SamuelPear</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 21 Dec 2013 17:16:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=272905#272905</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Your Current Musical Obsession</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=272898#272898</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/21/2013 21:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_312_4e59586d52496.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_312_4e59586d52496.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=312&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Odessey And Oracle by The Zombies&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Time of the Season&quot; is one of my least favorites on this gem.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=272898#272898</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 21 Dec 2013 16:46:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=272898#272898</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Your Current Musical Obsession</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270949#270949</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2013 16:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          St. Vincent, since I bought tickets to see her in April.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also Lily &amp; Madeleine, whom I discovered while reading about Sufjan Stevens' record label Asthmatic Kitty.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270949#270949</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:27:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270949#270949</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Your Current Musical Obsession</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270851#270851</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2013 06:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Charli XCX and everything country, both 2013 and some older classics.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270851#270851</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 01:21:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270851#270851</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Your Current Musical Obsession</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270838#270838</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28226'&gt;bigeyedfish&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2013 03:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Just moving out of the Doors and into the Velvet Underground, plus some Lou Reed solo</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270838#270838</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bigeyedfish</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Dec 2013 22:58:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270838#270838</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Your Current Musical Obsession</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270711#270711</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19825'&gt;pearljammer13&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2013 22:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          All about The Antlers right now.  Really hoping for something new from them next year.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270711#270711</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pearljammer13</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Dec 2013 17:31:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270711#270711</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Your Current Musical Obsession</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270649#270649</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27223'&gt;rayword45&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2013 18:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm slowly trying to immerse myself in the world of The Jesus Lizard. I have yet to finish Down though. It seems like a pretty big step down from the first 3 albums and Scratch Acid. The major label albums I'll force myself to sit through afterwards, then there's the completely different &quot;Tonight You Look Like A Spider&quot; and maybe Qui.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270649#270649</comments>
                            <dc:creator>rayword45</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Dec 2013 13:36:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270649#270649</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Your Current Musical Obsession</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270626#270626</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2013 16:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_47410_524d02dfd4447.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_47410_524d02dfd4447.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=47410&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Days Are Gone by Haim&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I LOVE YOU DANIELLE HAIM</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270626#270626</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Dec 2013 11:41:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270626#270626</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Your Current Musical Obsession</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270624#270624</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2013 16:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I guess TVU, hehe.  But it might turn into a 60's buzz.  I'm now currently listening to...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.rockaxis.com/imagenes/1343315770_velvet.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.rockaxis.com/imagenes/1343315770_velvet.jpg','imgpop','width=953,height=953,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I hope the third album helped.  So far it's working for I'm Waiting for My man which used to get on my nerves.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270624#270624</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Dec 2013 11:40:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270624#270624</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Your Current Musical Obsession</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254166#254166</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25952'&gt;HazeyTwilight&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/28/2013 22:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I have a few:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Firstly, Grizzly Bear. I heard Yellow House - in a rather haphazard kind of way - and I loved it, then listened to songs like Two Weeks, Yet Again and Sleeping Ute and I can't wait to listen to Veckatimest and Shields.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Another is Tame Impala. I can't get enough of Lonerism! Ever since first listen, I was immediately hooked onto their sound and just wanted more of them. Feels Like We Only Go Backwards has been stuck in my head all day!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Lastly, LCD Soundsystem. Yeah, the formula I'm giving is exactly why I'm obsessed, listened to Sound of Silver and I enjoyed it so much that I was hooked. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Every artist listed here are great in their own right. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254166#254166</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HazeyTwilight</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 28 Oct 2013 18:38:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254166#254166</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Your Current Musical Obsession</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254077#254077</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/28/2013 17:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SingingPeasant96 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Dirty Three, I'm playing them all day&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Jim White is maybe the greatest drummer I've ever seen. love that band so much.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Been totally obsessed with Mark Kozelek's storytelling on his recent records.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Exuma. that album is something really really special. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Moondog.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254077#254077</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 28 Oct 2013 13:06:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254077#254077</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Your Current Musical Obsession</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254076#254076</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/28/2013 17:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Miles Davis&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It got started with Birth of the Cool, but I've enjoyed most of his acclaimed albums (of which there are a lot).  Other lesser obsessions:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ray Charles&lt;br /&gt;
Buddy Holly&lt;br /&gt;
Max Roach</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254076#254076</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 28 Oct 2013 13:01:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254076#254076</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Your Current Musical Obsession</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222930#222930</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25611'&gt;SingingPeasant96&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/23/2013 07:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Dirty Three, I'm playing them all day</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222930#222930</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SingingPeasant96</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 23 Jun 2013 03:01:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222930#222930</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Your Current Musical Obsession</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222911#222911</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/23/2013 04:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Saves the day recently, though it might transfer over to the wonder years as well.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222911#222911</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 23 Jun 2013 00:17:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222911#222911</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Your Current Musical Obsession</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222896#222896</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/23/2013 02:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          New Order is my current obsession.  I've listened to Ceremony a ridiculous amount of times in the past couple days.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222896#222896</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 22:42:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222896#222896</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Your Current Musical Obsession</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222895#222895</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19266'&gt;revolver94&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/23/2013 02:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Chvrches, of course! I still can't stop listening to them, even though they only have a few singles and a really short EP out so far...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222895#222895</comments>
                            <dc:creator>revolver94</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 22:40:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222895#222895</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Your Current Musical Obsession</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222894#222894</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/23/2013 02:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Deja Vu&lt;/span&gt;, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;After the Gold Rush&lt;/span&gt;, and &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Harvest&lt;/span&gt;. Neil Young is amazing.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222894#222894</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 22:38:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222894#222894</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>