<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Complaints about the new iTunes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=152574#152574</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19825'&gt;pearljammer13&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/05/2013 23:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          When I got my new computer I was forced to download the new itunes.  I must say, once I found the sidebar I quite like it.  I especially like being able to go into an album now and have the album cover as a sort of background behind the song titles as it's playing.  The little things please me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=152574#152574</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pearljammer13</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 5 Jan 2013 18:13:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=152574#152574</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Complaints about the new iTunes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=151716#151716</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/02/2013 17:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Puncture Repair wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Probably works great, but looks ugly as sin.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Unfortunately iTunes (aside from Zune) is the only remotely decent looking player on the market.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There are different color schemes, as well as different layouts. To me, it actually looks better than iTunes...maybe because it works better. This thing has a gazillion functions, many that I don't recall ever having seen on iTunes. And it can sync to Apple products.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
For me...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Function&gt;Appearance.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=151716#151716</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 2 Jan 2013 12:01:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=151716#151716</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Complaints about the new iTunes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=151711#151711</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/02/2013 16:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Go here. I deleted iTunes after having this for a month.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.jriver.com/mj/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.jriver.com/mj/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Probably works great, but looks ugly as sin.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Unfortunately iTunes (aside from Zune) is the only remotely decent looking player on the market.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=151711#151711</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 2 Jan 2013 11:28:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=151711#151711</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Complaints about the new iTunes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=151699#151699</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/02/2013 14:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Go here. I deleted iTunes after having this for a month.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.jriver.com/mj/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.jriver.com/mj/&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=151699#151699</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 2 Jan 2013 09:46:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=151699#151699</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Complaints about the new iTunes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150765#150765</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24924'&gt;ummagumma&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/28/2012 18:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          i did one of the updates and it at first it seems it only will let you upload one song at a time but somehow it will upload a whole album. i have only messed with it once though</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150765#150765</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ummagumma</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 28 Dec 2012 13:26:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150765#150765</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Complaints about the new iTunes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150628#150628</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19825'&gt;pearljammer13&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/28/2012 03:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Defago wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Glad everything turned out alright! Now, if only I had known about this before having to listen to and fill out all the tags for my 10000 songs...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
haha I know, I can't imagine the amount of time that took... I get frustrated when I have to do that for one album.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150628#150628</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pearljammer13</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Dec 2012 22:48:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150628#150628</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Complaints about the new iTunes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150625#150625</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22322'&gt;Defago&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/28/2012 03:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;pearljammer13 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Well I ended up having to spend 20 bucks on it, but it imported everything, even plays and ratings, so I'm extremely relieved and would definitely recommend this if anyone ends up in a similar situation to mine.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Glad everything turned out alright! Now, if only I had known about this before having to listen to and fill out all the tags for my 10000 songs...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150625#150625</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Defago</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Dec 2012 22:45:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150625#150625</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Complaints about the new iTunes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150621#150621</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24043'&gt;sheep21&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/28/2012 03:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I don't really like it as much as the old version</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150621#150621</comments>
                            <dc:creator>sheep21</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Dec 2012 22:23:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150621#150621</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Complaints about the new iTunes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150613#150613</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19825'&gt;pearljammer13&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/28/2012 02:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Well I ended up having to spend 20 bucks on it, but it imported everything, even plays and ratings, so I'm extremely relieved and would definitely recommend this if anyone ends up in a similar situation to mine.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150613#150613</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pearljammer13</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Dec 2012 21:30:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150613#150613</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Complaints about the new iTunes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150566#150566</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19825'&gt;pearljammer13&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/27/2012 22:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Well thanks for the offers for help...as of right now I'm using a seemingly free program called &quot;Copytrans&quot;, and it seems to be working.  I just started but it's in the process of importing my entire ipod to itunes, and it's estimating it will take about 2 hours (My library is about 3600 songs).  We'll see if it actually works once I open itunes.  I'll be immensely happy if this works.  Also I guess I'll be using the new itunes now.  I fucking hate this new Windows 8 but I literally just got the computer running so hopefully I'll get accustomed to it and like it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150566#150566</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pearljammer13</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Dec 2012 17:36:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150566#150566</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Complaints about the new iTunes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150552#150552</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21773'&gt;Matheusfm&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/27/2012 21:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I kinda liked the new version... sue me &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150552#150552</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Matheusfm</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Dec 2012 16:51:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150552#150552</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Complaints about the new iTunes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150546#150546</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/27/2012 21:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          If you're up for it, the best way to get music off your iPod is using &quot;Rhythmbox&quot; - which unfortunately is only available on Linux. You literally do one drop and a drag and it will start organising all of your music and albums into folders. Shame something like that isn't so easily done for free on Windows.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If you fancy saving a little bit of money, download Wubi to install Ubuntu under windows for an easy uninstall then you can do the rest from there. If you decide to try it I can offer a little more help if needs be - it could be a bit much just to get your music back.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150546#150546</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Dec 2012 16:24:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150546#150546</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Complaints about the new iTunes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150512#150512</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19825'&gt;pearljammer13&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/27/2012 19:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Defago wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I remember I once had the same problem and did it manually. Somehow I found a folder within the iPod where all the music files were stored, and copied them to my PC's drive. The problem is that every single music file loses every piece of information: song name, album, artist - even the filename, which is four random letters (AOFH, OENF, AOSG, etc). So you'd have to listen to each and every song and re-fill all the info. If you're still interested I can get my iPod and mess around trying to remember how I did it!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Shit at that point it'd be quicker to just put every individual cd back on my computer one at a time.  Thanks anyways though.  I guess I'll look into those software programs more and get one that is reviewed well.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150512#150512</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pearljammer13</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Dec 2012 14:47:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150512#150512</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Complaints about the new iTunes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150477#150477</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22322'&gt;Defago&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/27/2012 17:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;pearljammer13 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I didn't feel like making a new topic for this, and it concerns itunes so I figured I'd post it here.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So my hard drive crashed for the second time in about 10 months (which is when I bought the laptop brand new), and so once again I lost my itunes.  After it happened the first time and I spent about a full fucking time work week putting all my cds back onto the computer, I decided to get a larger storage ipod to use as backup.  Well now that it's happened again (fuck you HP), I need to use my ipod to get all this music onto my new computer.  This is possible, right?  Browsing a bit online I've found there are software programs you have to pay for that work, but they seem a bit sketchy and I don't trust downloading something like that immediately onto a new computer.  Does anyone know if there is a way to put all my songs from the ipod onto a new itunes without purchasing software?  And if software is necessary, which ones have people used that work well.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also I'm pissed because even if I can transfer them all over from the ipod, I lose all my ratings and play counts, which I'm obsessive about maintaining.  And HP's warranty only lasts 6 fucking months, so even though this 2nd hard drive is less than 6 months old, they won't replace the computer as the computer is 10 months old.  And I found this out after 2 hours on the phone with a person I could not understand.  Insanely frustrating.  Anyways I'm done venting, thanks in advance for any help.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I remember I once had the same problem and did it manually. Somehow I found a folder within the iPod where all the music files were stored, and copied them to my PC's drive. The problem is that every single music file loses every piece of information: song name, album, artist - even the filename, which is four random letters (AOFH, OENF, AOSG, etc). So you'd have to listen to each and every song and re-fill all the info. If you're still interested I can get my iPod and mess around trying to remember how I did it!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150477#150477</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Defago</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Dec 2012 12:23:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150477#150477</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Complaints about the new iTunes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150463#150463</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/27/2012 16:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;pearljammer13 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;(fuck you HP)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I only skimmed through the rest and I don't have any solutions for you (sorry), I just want to reiterate. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;FUCK HP&lt;/span&gt;! Just.. fuck them.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150463#150463</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Dec 2012 11:40:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150463#150463</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Complaints about the new iTunes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150456#150456</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19825'&gt;pearljammer13&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/27/2012 16:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I didn't feel like making a new topic for this, and it concerns itunes so I figured I'd post it here.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So my hard drive crashed for the second time in about 10 months (which is when I bought the laptop brand new), and so once again I lost my itunes.  After it happened the first time and I spent about a full fucking time work week putting all my cds back onto the computer, I decided to get a larger storage ipod to use as backup.  Well now that it's happened again (fuck you HP), I need to use my ipod to get all this music onto my new computer.  This is possible, right?  Browsing a bit online I've found there are software programs you have to pay for that work, but they seem a bit sketchy and I don't trust downloading something like that immediately onto a new computer.  Does anyone know if there is a way to put all my songs from the ipod onto a new itunes without purchasing software?  And if software is necessary, which ones have people used that work well.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also I'm pissed because even if I can transfer them all over from the ipod, I lose all my ratings and play counts, which I'm obsessive about maintaining.  And HP's warranty only lasts 6 fucking months, so even though this 2nd hard drive is less than 6 months old, they won't replace the computer as the computer is 10 months old.  And I found this out after 2 hours on the phone with a person I could not understand.  Insanely frustrating.  Anyways I'm done venting, thanks in advance for any help.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150456#150456</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pearljammer13</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Dec 2012 11:17:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=150456#150456</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Complaints about the new iTunes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147416#147416</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2012 18:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          WMP 4 Lyfe</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147416#147416</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Dec 2012 13:34:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147416#147416</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Complaints about the new iTunes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146880#146880</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24768'&gt;L Lawliet&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/10/2012 08:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;(Surely, a digital product with no distribution or manufacturing costs should be cheaper to sell than a CD?!!)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Surely you don't need to release a new product every week, then again this is Apple.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have a solution for you all right here though.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.techshout.com/images/mediamonkey3-logo.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.mediamonkey.com/download/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.mediamonkey.com/download/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It works with Appleware and it's not made by Apple, so you get the image without the crappy software, cool huh?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146880#146880</comments>
                            <dc:creator>L Lawliet</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Dec 2012 03:48:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146880#146880</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Complaints about the new iTunes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146876#146876</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/10/2012 08:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          it's so difficult to view the extended data for each track now, you can only seem to do it from the 'song' view and this isn't very convenient. I also hate the fact that iTunes is so expensive to buy anything. You can buy most albums on CD cheaper than you can from iTunes. (Surely, a digital product with no distribution or manufacturing costs should be cheaper to sell than a CD?!!)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146876#146876</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Dec 2012 03:29:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146876#146876</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Complaints about the new iTunes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146826#146826</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21310'&gt;HigherThanTheSun&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/10/2012 00:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Defago wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I love you&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah thanks man  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146826#146826</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HigherThanTheSun</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Dec 2012 19:09:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=146826#146826</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>