<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Are You Experienced?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147434#147434</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2012 19:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I prefer the American release, but the UK release came first. It's a difficult issue, but I think the main thing is that the site is consistent.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Is there any way we can combine them to some sort of international release? Consistency is important but I have a feeling that most of the people that add this album to their charts are under the impression that they are adding the US release. I might have to take this album off my chart :/</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147434#147434</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Dec 2012 14:33:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147434#147434</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Are You Experienced?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147431#147431</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2012 19:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jasonconfused wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;What kind of merger was that? It just went back to the crappy UK release.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I prefer the American release, but the UK release came first. It's a difficult issue, but I think the main thing is that the site is consistent.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147431#147431</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Dec 2012 14:17:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147431#147431</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Are You Experienced?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147414#147414</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2012 18:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          What kind of merger was that? It just went back to the crappy UK release.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147414#147414</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Dec 2012 13:30:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147414#147414</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Are You Experienced?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147307#147307</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2012 06:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          yes</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147307#147307</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Dec 2012 01:37:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147307#147307</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Are You Experienced?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147306#147306</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2012 06:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;yes, it should be merged. why didn't you flag this on the admin page for the album instead of on the forums?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Didn't know I could.  I usually make changes from the Newly Added Albums page.  Is a duplicate album and a merger treated the same?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147306#147306</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Dec 2012 01:33:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147306#147306</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Are You Experienced?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147304#147304</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2012 06:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          yes, it should be merged. why didn't you flag this on the admin page for the album instead of on the forums?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147304#147304</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Dec 2012 01:25:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147304#147304</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Are You Experienced?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147302#147302</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2012 06:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I thought BEA was only listing the original releases. Guess Are You Experienced? (US) by Jimi Hendrix should be merged into the UK version.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147302#147302</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Dec 2012 01:11:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=147302#147302</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>