<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Which albums do you own on all formats?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160602#160602</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/01/2013 17:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Throughout my life, Joshua Tree on everything but 8-track.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160602#160602</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 1 Feb 2013 12:44:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160602#160602</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Which albums do you own on all formats?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160580#160580</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19447'&gt;Robert Anton Wilson&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/01/2013 15:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Not an album but a song ...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ain't that a Shame by Pat Boone&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
78 RpM single, 45 RpM single, 33 RpM (Compilation album), Cassette (compilation), MP3&lt;br /&gt;
... then there is the original by Fats Domino and the covers by Cheap trick and John Lennon whihc I also have,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The 78 RpM was bought by my mother as it was released in 1955.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I also have the Beatles blue album compilation on 4 track cassette, 8 track cassette, vinyl &amp; Mp3 - I don't have the red one in the cassette formats.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160580#160580</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Robert Anton Wilson</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 1 Feb 2013 10:44:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160580#160580</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Which albums do you own on all formats?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160532#160532</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/01/2013 07:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Vinyl/CD/Digital&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Icehouse - Man Of Colours&lt;br /&gt;
The Church - The Blurred Crusade&lt;br /&gt;
The Cure - Three Imaginary Boys</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160532#160532</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 1 Feb 2013 02:04:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160532#160532</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Which albums do you own on all formats?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160309#160309</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24765'&gt;ButterThumbz&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/31/2013 11:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I doubt I'm still in possession of most of my cassettes and most of my vinyl purchases were twelve inch singles. Obviously, once you bought a vinyl LP, you made your own cassette so it was rare to own both but I recall purchasing the following on both vinyl and cassette...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Depeche Mode's Black Celebration&lt;br /&gt;
Stetsasonic's In Full Gear&lt;br /&gt;
Eric B. &amp; Rakim's Follow The Leader&lt;br /&gt;
Public Enemy's It Takes A Nation Of Millions...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
All of which, I eventually got around to purchasing on CD. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What I'd like to know is did anyone have the misfortune of having to grow up listening to Dark Side Of The Moon on 8-track? Boy, was that frustrating!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160309#160309</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ButterThumbz</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 31 Jan 2013 06:59:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160309#160309</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Which albums do you own on all formats?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160250#160250</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/31/2013 03:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm too embarrassed to say - because it's a lot!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Embarassed&quot;&gt;🫢&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160250#160250</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Jan 2013 22:35:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160250#160250</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Which albums do you own on all formats?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160249#160249</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/31/2013 03:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've got 2 albums on both vinyl and CD&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oceanic by Isis &lt;br /&gt;
Coexist by The xx&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This list is hindered by the fact that I don't own a record player..</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160249#160249</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Jan 2013 22:30:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160249#160249</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Which albums do you own on all formats?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160242#160242</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20627'&gt;paladisiac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/31/2013 02:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          the closest i come is &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=215&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Purple Rain by Prince &amp; The Revolution&lt;/a&gt; on:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
cassette&lt;br /&gt;
cd &lt;br /&gt;
mp3 [ripped]</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160242#160242</comments>
                            <dc:creator>paladisiac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Jan 2013 21:51:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160242#160242</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Which albums do you own on all formats?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160229#160229</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/31/2013 02:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Some that spring to mind:&lt;br /&gt;
*Trout Mask Replica (vinyl, CD, and MP3's from earlier on)&lt;br /&gt;
*The Blue Album (vinyl and CD)&lt;br /&gt;
*The Low End Theory (vinyl and CD)&lt;br /&gt;
*Pink Floyd's The Wall (vinyl, CD, MP3's from earlier, the movie on DVD, AND several live renditions)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160229#160229</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Jan 2013 21:08:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160229#160229</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Which albums do you own on all formats?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160225#160225</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19266'&gt;revolver94&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/31/2013 02:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I have a fair number of albums on both.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What I can remember right now:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Pet Sounds&lt;br /&gt;
Blonde on Blonde&lt;br /&gt;
Summerteeth&lt;br /&gt;
In Rainbows&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
this is almost definitely very incomplete, but most of my records are at home&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
my dad has a lot of records, some of which are doubly owned on CD (zeppelin, the who, and the stones noticeably)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160225#160225</comments>
                            <dc:creator>revolver94</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Jan 2013 21:04:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160225#160225</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Which albums do you own on all formats?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160177#160177</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/30/2013 23:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          all in my charts? no, I deleted most of them recently.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
also I have nirvana's incesticide on vinyl/CD</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160177#160177</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Jan 2013 18:24:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160177#160177</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Which albums do you own on all formats?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160176#160176</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/30/2013 23:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Are they all in your list?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160176#160176</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Jan 2013 18:22:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160176#160176</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Which albums do you own on all formats?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160175#160175</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/30/2013 23:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          from what I can remember...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
voices from the lake - voices from the lake&lt;br /&gt;
the dodos - visiter&lt;br /&gt;
aphex twin - classics&lt;br /&gt;
underworld - dubnobasswithmyheadman&lt;br /&gt;
my bloody valentine - loveless&lt;br /&gt;
primal scream - screamadelica&lt;br /&gt;
ride - nowhere&lt;br /&gt;
de la soul - 3 feet high and rising&lt;br /&gt;
prince - sign of the times&lt;br /&gt;
michael jackson - off the wall</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160175#160175</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Jan 2013 18:20:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160175#160175</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Which albums do you own on all formats?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160146#160146</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/30/2013 22:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I have just cleaned some old boxes from my spare room and found an audio tape and vinyl copy of Dare by The Human League and realised that I have it on CD and FLAC files. This must be the most expensive 10 tracks I have ever owned. Which albums do you own on all formats.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160146#160146</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:28:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=160146#160146</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>