<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: The Moaning Post</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9107#9107</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/12/2009 22:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I thought this would be a Art Blakey thread&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Very good : )</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9107#9107</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:23:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9107#9107</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Moaning Post</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9105#9105</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14746'&gt;teodor_matz&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/12/2009 21:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I thought this would be a Art Blakey thread &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9105#9105</comments>
                            <dc:creator>teodor_matz</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:46:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9105#9105</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Moaning Post</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8750#8750</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15858'&gt;badfaith&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/06/2009 13:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm only religious about pairing my socks.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8750#8750</comments>
                            <dc:creator>badfaith</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 6 Oct 2009 09:15:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8750#8750</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Moaning Post</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8722#8722</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14753'&gt;Charicature&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/05/2009 19:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          So, if you have badfaith, do you subscribe to Bad Religion?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sorry, had to be asked, this being a music-oriented site and all  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Rolling Eyes&quot;&gt;🙄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8722#8722</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Charicature</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Oct 2009 15:11:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8722#8722</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Moaning Post</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8687#8687</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15858'&gt;badfaith&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/04/2009 11:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yeah, that's the kind of thing I mean!  ...kind of wondered if you'd be first somehow.  More!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8687#8687</comments>
                            <dc:creator>badfaith</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Oct 2009 07:24:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8687#8687</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Moaning Post</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8682#8682</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12026'&gt;joannajewsom&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/04/2009 03:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I hate, hate, hate--I mean, I absolutely &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;hate&lt;/span&gt; this thread. &quot;The Moaning Post&quot;? Um, like, seriously, dude? I mean, seriously? How about we call this &quot;The Owning Post,&quot; because I am seriously going to own you right now. Did someone fart on my sandwich? No, but someone (you) did make a fart joke, insulting my intelligence. And what's up with the mocking bird thing? That's a reference to that lullaby, right? Fart jokes, baby lullabies...you sure are childish. &quot;Hot turd&quot;? Do we really need more shit jokes? I mean, come on. You wanted inventiveness, epic-ness, and passion, and you failed horribly in delivering it yourself. Stop posting, please!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8682#8682</comments>
                            <dc:creator>joannajewsom</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 3 Oct 2009 23:18:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8682#8682</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>The Moaning Post</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8627#8627</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15858'&gt;badfaith&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/03/2009 01:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          aaaw, someone fart on your sandwich?....daddy didn't buy you a mocking  bird?&lt;br /&gt;
    If something has left you steaming like a hot turd on snow mountain leave it all here, then go thy way in peace my friend.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Looking for particularly good rants, no prizes, or points, but respect given to inventiveness, epic-ness, and passion.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(Expecting great things from you fellow Brits- like asking a fish to swim.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Disclaimer- whilst Mr Badfaith actively encourages catharsis in an unhindered and cleansing fashion, he does however draw your attention to site rules as posted by the headmaster's office, and can in no way be held accountable for the opinions and views of others regarding anything, anyone, cat dog, vegetable or mineral existing either in fact or fiction.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8627#8627</comments>
                            <dc:creator>badfaith</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Oct 2009 21:19:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8627#8627</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>