<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;amp;Deluxe Edition or Standart ?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164092#164092</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2013 06:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          What Standart are you referring to?  Porn Stand Art?  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164092#164092</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Feb 2013 01:46:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164092#164092</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;amp;Deluxe Edition or Standart ?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164084#164084</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24043'&gt;sheep21&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2013 05:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          So often the deluxe has songs which are just a waste of space. In recent times, this is the best deluxe version song I've heard.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/S0IgPe_pz9E?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=S0IgPe_pz9E&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164084#164084</comments>
                            <dc:creator>sheep21</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Feb 2013 00:12:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164084#164084</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;amp;Deluxe Edition or Standart ?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164026#164026</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2013 23:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;WrathchildIX wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;what signed promo u have ? :D&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Now that would be telling wouldn't it!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164026#164026</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2013 18:25:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164026#164026</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;amp;Deluxe Edition or Standart ?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164025#164025</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2013 23:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Depends on the quality of the extra songs.I'm much more likely to buy a deluxe edition from a band like Animal Collective, who has B Sides that rival the quality of their albums.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164025#164025</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2013 18:24:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164025#164025</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;amp;Deluxe Edition or Standart ?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164022#164022</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20817'&gt;WrathchildIX&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2013 23:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Magenta wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt; 'I have the original misprinted limited release signed promo'..&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
what signed promo u have ? &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164022#164022</comments>
                            <dc:creator>WrathchildIX</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2013 18:16:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164022#164022</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;amp;Deluxe Edition or Standart ?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164018#164018</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2013 23:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I like reissues.... in so much as I get to sneer and say 'I have the original misprinted limited release signed promo'. It makes me feel superior and better about myself!!   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Mr. Green&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Seriously - I would only bother with a reissue if it was something I didn't already have and really wanted. I'm not a big on remastered stuff... it is rarely as good as you think it is going to be. I totally agree with Romanelli about the Deluxe Editions - the outtakes are generally a real disappointment (although there are a couple of exceptions to this) &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That said, the OCD collector in me does occassionally buy remastered deluxe editions to keep my collection complete.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164018#164018</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2013 18:05:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164018#164018</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;amp;Deluxe Edition or Standart ?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163986#163986</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20817'&gt;WrathchildIX&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2013 21:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I like 20-30-40-50-n*5 Anniversary  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; But when Deluxe Edition release in 1 year with standart ...&lt;br /&gt;
If release all track now , in future artist couldnt make good reissue with interesting tracks that people wait so long...  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163986#163986</comments>
                            <dc:creator>WrathchildIX</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:14:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163986#163986</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;amp;Deluxe Edition or Standart ?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163985#163985</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2013 21:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Personally, I prefer standard editions. For me, the deluxe editions are almost always loaded with stuff that was left off of the original album for good reason. Outtakes should be speculated about, not heard.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163985#163985</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:12:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163985#163985</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;amp;Deluxe Edition or Standart ?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163983#163983</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2013 21:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;WrathchildIX wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Sorry 4 bad english . If you smth understand let me know  :D&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It wasn't perfect English, but I wouldn't worry, it made sense and thank you for making the effort &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Whilst most of them are simply cash-ins, if it was a favourite album of mine I would be more than happy to hear a remastered version or get some extra goodies with an anniversary edition. At the end of the day, if people are willing to buy it, have at 'em.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163983#163983</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:07:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163983#163983</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: &amp;amp;Deluxe Edition or Standart ?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163981#163981</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20817'&gt;WrathchildIX&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2013 21:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Sorry 4 bad english . If you smth understand let me know  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163981#163981</comments>
                            <dc:creator>WrathchildIX</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:03:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163981#163981</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>&amp;amp;Deluxe Edition or Standart ?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163980#163980</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20817'&gt;WrathchildIX&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2013 21:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Now it is usual to. You downloads or buys album.Sees on tracklist and .... BONUS TRACKS -remix, demo or unreleased song. Need I this? Why now so many formats ? I would not be surprised if one day I see PINK FLOYD - THE WALL (Reissue Deluxe Edition Itunes Bonus Tracks Japanese Only Edition 2013 Remix Emi #989434543)&lt;br /&gt;
So, I never hear bonus tracks.I dont need deluxe edition. All greatest albums of 50-90 were released without it  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
At last&lt;br /&gt;
I like deluxe edition but if it released 20 years after</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163980#163980</comments>
                            <dc:creator>WrathchildIX</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:02:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=163980#163980</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>