<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: All Things Neanderthal</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9053#9053</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12026'&gt;joannajewsom&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/11/2009 04:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Red heads are superior.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9053#9053</comments>
                            <dc:creator>joannajewsom</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2009 00:24:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9053#9053</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: All Things Neanderthal</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9041#9041</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14002'&gt;1234567890&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/10/2009 23:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Elston wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;My cousin has red hair and she is not neanderthalian, she's like incredibly beautiful and evolved (and I mean that as unincestuously as possible).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Just like Shirley Manson.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9041#9041</comments>
                            <dc:creator>1234567890</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2009 19:42:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9041#9041</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: All Things Neanderthal</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9039#9039</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15386'&gt;Richie Hunt&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/10/2009 23:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Possibly an ancestor to Freddie Mercury. Although extremely similar to a character from the muppets.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9039#9039</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Richie Hunt</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2009 19:36:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9039#9039</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: All Things Neanderthal</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9012#9012</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12026'&gt;joannajewsom&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/10/2009 12:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think he's into Stockhausen.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9012#9012</comments>
                            <dc:creator>joannajewsom</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2009 08:35:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9012#9012</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: All Things Neanderthal</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9010#9010</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14768'&gt;telefunker&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/10/2009 12:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Wow, he looks like a working class Italian.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
spot on.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9010#9010</comments>
                            <dc:creator>telefunker</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2009 08:22:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9010#9010</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: All Things Neanderthal</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9003#9003</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15858'&gt;badfaith&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/10/2009 11:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think he's been on a recent talent show.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Or a long lost Gallagher brother.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9003#9003</comments>
                            <dc:creator>badfaith</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2009 07:52:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9003#9003</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: All Things Neanderthal</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8998#8998</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=3740'&gt;Elston&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/10/2009 10:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Wow, he looks like a working class Italian. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I agree with the competing over resources, but not sure about the genocide. It just strikes me as odd that one group of primitive humans would all band together to kill another that looks different (it sounds perfectly plausible today, but I get the feeling that tendency is a more recent afterthought in human evolution.) I wouldn't doubt the interbreeding, but as for the red hair thing...I dunno. My cousin has red hair and she is not neanderthalian, she's like incredibly beautiful and evolved (and I mean that as unincestuously as possible). Oh I think he's an early Beatles man.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8998#8998</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Elston</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2009 06:46:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8998#8998</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: All Things Neanderthal</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8996#8996</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/10/2009 09:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          That guy is definitely a Mick Jagger enthusiast.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8996#8996</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2009 05:54:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8996#8996</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>All Things Neanderthal</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8990#8990</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15759'&gt;maxperenchio&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/10/2009 09:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Finally a thread dedicated to our unfortunate but fascinating cousin, H. Neanderthalensis. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Most scientists believe humans eventually displaced the Neanderthal due to reasons involving competition of resources, but some believe it was a violent, genocide-esque elimination. Others believe that us folks of European descent actually interbred with the dudes, and that's why some humans have red hair or something like that. Some people (losers) don't event think they were a separate species at all. Some people believe God placed their fossils here to test the faith of man in the Holy Word of the Lord. What do you think. Would they prefer Beatles or STONES.....&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00043/neanderthal2_43183t.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8990#8990</comments>
                            <dc:creator>maxperenchio</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2009 05:24:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8990#8990</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>