<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: World album of the day (#183): Night Falls Over Kortedala</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166654#166654</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2013 23:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Puncture Repair wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Got this because I saw it on Hayden's chart and I liked the cover.&lt;br /&gt;
.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Mr. Green&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Shame you didn't like it. It certainly isn't an album for everyone though.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
All of Jens Lekman's work is really amazing though... It's just... Good, fun, witty stuff. Incredible album. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This is his best work though. The Opposite Of Hallelujah &amp; A Postcard To Nina are two of the best songs of the decade.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
His album last year, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;I Know What Love Isn't,&lt;/span&gt; was really under-rated... And kind of just forgotten. Shame his label went under... I'm not sure if he's been signed by anyone else since.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166654#166654</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 22 Feb 2013 18:16:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166654#166654</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: World album of the day (#183): Night Falls Over Kortedala</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166544#166544</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2013 16:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This album is fucking amazing.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks go to SquishypuffDave for the recommendation, it was baaaaallin'.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166544#166544</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:50:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166544#166544</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: World album of the day (#183): Night Falls Over Kortedala</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166531#166531</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2013 15:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Got this because I saw it on Hayden's chart and I liked the cover.&lt;br /&gt;
Only listened to the first track though so far, didn't really grab me and never felt like I was in the mood.&lt;br /&gt;
Maybe one day I'll give it the full spin.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166531#166531</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 22 Feb 2013 10:16:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166531#166531</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>World album of the day (#183): Night Falls Over Kortedala</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166524#166524</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2013 15:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Today's world album of the day&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Night Falls Over Kortedala by Jens Lekman&lt;/span&gt; (&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=11710&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;View album&lt;/a&gt; | &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/buy.php?o=album&amp;oid=11710&amp;src=albumofday&amp;store=&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Buy this album&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 2007.&lt;br /&gt;
Overall rank: 1176.&lt;br /&gt;
Average rating: 80/100 (from 28 votes).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_11710_4e45412d72354.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_11710_4e45412d72354.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tracks:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1. And I Remember Every Kiss&lt;br /&gt;
2. Sipping On The Sweet Nectar&lt;br /&gt;
3. The Opposite Of Hallelujah&lt;br /&gt;
4. A Postcard To Nina&lt;br /&gt;
5. Into Eternity&lt;br /&gt;
6. I'm Leaving You Because I Don't Love You&lt;br /&gt;
7. If I Could Cry (It Would Feel Like This)&lt;br /&gt;
8. Your Arms Around Me&lt;br /&gt;
9. Shirin&lt;br /&gt;
10. It Was A Strange Time In My Life&lt;br /&gt;
11. Kanske Ar Jag Kar I Dig&lt;br /&gt;
12. Friday Night At The Drive-In Bingo&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;About world album of the day:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt; The BestEverAlbums.com world album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours, but not including albums from Australia, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom or United States. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety.&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166524#166524</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 22 Feb 2013 10:00:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=166524#166524</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>