<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Finding Albums Help Thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171400#171400</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/05/2013 15:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Personally, I don't condone, and don't want to be seen to condone, any type of illegal file sharing. PMs are private between the people that are messaging, but I certainly don't want to turn this site into a platform for this type of activity. If any type of activity is brought to my attention that puts this site at risk of copyright infringement, than I certainly can't turn a blind eye to it, and will have to do something about it. It's my responsibility as webmaster to ensure the site stays clear of any possible legal trouble.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171400#171400</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Mar 2013 10:59:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171400#171400</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Finding Albums Help Thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171395#171395</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/05/2013 15:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I don't want to spoil the fun for anybody, but  I'm very uncomfortable with BEA hosting any kind of link to copyrighted material, and I don't want to foot the bill or be liable. There is a site rule that prohibits the sharing of torrents or downloads where they are copyrighted, or not free for general download. &lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
Any torrents, or any other links to illegally hosted files, that are posted on the forums will be removed and anybody that persistently does this is at risk of being banned. BEA has to take a hard line on this because I do not want this site to be liable.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But it &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;is&lt;/span&gt; alright through private messages?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171395#171395</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Mar 2013 10:41:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171395#171395</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Finding Albums Help Thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171389#171389</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/05/2013 15:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I don't want to spoil the fun for anybody, but  I'm very uncomfortable with BEA hosting any kind of link to copyrighted material, and I don't want to foot the bill or be liable. There is a site rule that prohibits the sharing of torrents or downloads where they are copyrighted, or not free for general download. &lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
Any torrents, or any other links to illegally hosted files, that are posted on the forums will be removed and anybody that persistently does this is at risk of being banned. BEA has to take a hard line on this because I do not want this site to be liable.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171389#171389</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Mar 2013 10:13:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171389#171389</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Finding Albums Help Thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171379#171379</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/05/2013 12:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ok  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;  We'll see how this goes.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I was going to start a separate thread btw  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Embarassed&quot;&gt;🫢&lt;/span&gt; But, if people want to make requests here, that'd save me some time.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171379#171379</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Mar 2013 07:49:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171379#171379</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Finding Albums Help Thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171334#171334</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/05/2013 07:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Chelsea fucking Light Moving. Every version I've found of the album is missing tracks.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171334#171334</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Mar 2013 02:44:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171334#171334</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Finding Albums Help Thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171333#171333</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22322'&gt;Defago&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/05/2013 07:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm the 10th, I guess. Just in time, too   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt; It's so goddamned hard to find Royal Trux.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171333#171333</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Defago</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Mar 2013 02:34:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171333#171333</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Finding Albums Help Thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171089#171089</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/04/2013 22:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hm... the 'Good idea' in the poll is still winning  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;  If it reaches 10, I'll start the actual thread.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171089#171089</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 4 Mar 2013 17:46:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=171089#171089</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Finding Albums Help Thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170193#170193</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/03/2013 19:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I am not a copyright lawyer but I have had to deal with a few such issues within my line of work.. and it is worth noting that the laws are different from country to country and there are no blanket rules. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Although what purple says is true for most places, I do know that for NZ you can be prosecuted for accessing 'illegal' download sites or even for sharing music 'illegally'.. and the company/site where this takes place is also liable and can be prosecuted as well (although how enforcible this is for an overseas site is questionable)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That said I am happy to share stuff that is no longer available (or as good as) from my extensive library... If you are interested PM me and I will explain where we go from there! &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170193#170193</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 3 Mar 2013 14:56:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170193#170193</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Finding Albums Help Thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170189#170189</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/03/2013 19:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The RIAA and whatever other organizations are out there won't go after a site that contains links to other sites for downloads, they'll go after the sites where you're actually downloading the content, like Media Fire or Pirate Bay. That being said, I think it's best to share links through PMs on a user-need basis, rather than having a thread for it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170189#170189</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 3 Mar 2013 14:17:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170189#170189</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Finding Albums Help Thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170188#170188</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/03/2013 19:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          TBH I've taken to PMing links to users who've mentioned that they were looking for an album anyway. I think it goes without saying that if you find great music then you should share it. Not sure we need a thread, just users who are willing to share what they find with likeminded listeners. If we all just decided to do this then it could go unspoken and we'd all have access to the shit we wanted.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170188#170188</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 3 Mar 2013 14:09:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170188#170188</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Finding Albums Help Thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170184#170184</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/03/2013 19:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yeah. If people simply just posted album covers or something instead of words...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've added a poll.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This would work, but still from a mod's point of view there's no need for the risk, people could misunderstand.&lt;br /&gt;
Whilst I'm not preaching that you shouldn't share music, I don't think this site should be a part of it. Places like /mu/ serve that purpose fine.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170184#170184</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 3 Mar 2013 14:06:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170184#170184</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Finding Albums Help Thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170182#170182</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24095'&gt;bongritsu&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/03/2013 18:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'd be happy to share links to places where one can buy an actual real copy of an album. Outside of that, no. I would not participate in anything like this. I believe that people should pay for their music. And something like this presents possible liability for the site.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I see todays musicians closer to buskers, showcase your stuff and ill decide if i want to pay for it.  That being said growing up in the P2P file sharing age I am quite willing to actually pay for the physical copy of something I like that I have gotten for free before hand. I also feel like am am part of a bigger trend with this feeling.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170182#170182</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bongritsu</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 3 Mar 2013 13:56:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170182#170182</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Finding Albums Help Thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170181#170181</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/03/2013 18:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          If you have to find &quot;a way to get around this&quot;, then &quot;this&quot; is probably something that we shouldn't do.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Why put this site at risk for this? Is it really worth that? Why would you want to create an activity on this site that you'd have to hide or disguise because not doing so could potentially end this for all of us? If you want an album or a song, Google it. Buy it. Own it. Done.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170181#170181</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 3 Mar 2013 13:56:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170181#170181</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Finding Albums Help Thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170178#170178</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/03/2013 18:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;DLGGLD wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;There's ways around this,if the thread goes ahead this can be taken out of the equation.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah. If people simply just posted album covers or something instead of words...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've added a poll.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170178#170178</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 3 Mar 2013 13:52:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170178#170178</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Finding Albums Help Thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170177#170177</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19761'&gt;GeevyDallas&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/03/2013 18:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Puncture Repair wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's still likely that Google will pick up this thread for people looking for free downloads if we use it enough - simply things like &quot;Can anyone send me a download for What's Going On by Marvin Gaye?&quot; can very easily show up. If from then it's clear the admins aren't doing anything to condemn it or the active sharing is constant the site could be taken down from Google search, or advertisers will not use the site.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There's ways around this,if the thread goes ahead this can be taken out of the equation.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170177#170177</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GeevyDallas</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 3 Mar 2013 13:50:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170177#170177</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Finding Albums Help Thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170174#170174</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19761'&gt;GeevyDallas&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/03/2013 18:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Wrong for the reason I pointed out. Could someone outside of BEA notice such a link?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I would hope not,considering they would be sent privately.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170174#170174</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GeevyDallas</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 3 Mar 2013 13:46:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170174#170174</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Finding Albums Help Thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170173#170173</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/03/2013 18:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;If PM's actually are private, then this shouldn't be a problem.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's still likely that Google will pick up this thread for people looking for free downloads if we use it enough - simply things like &quot;Can anyone send me a download for What's Going On by Marvin Gaye?&quot; can very easily show up. If from then it's clear the admins aren't doing anything to condemn it or the active sharing is constant the site could be taken down from Google search, or advertisers will not use the site.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170173#170173</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 3 Mar 2013 13:46:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170173#170173</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Finding Albums Help Thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170170#170170</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/03/2013 18:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'd be happy to share links to places where one can buy an actual real copy of an album. .&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm ok with that. If that's what the person was looking for, a vinyl copy of something they really wanted and couldn't find, why not?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;If they have a way of finding where the links are being clicked from it doesn't matter if they are private messages, someone might see the BEA domain come up and it puts the website in hot water. BEA will be hosting them in their eyes and if it should be the case it isn't a risk that should be taken at all.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If PM's actually are private, then this shouldn't be a problem.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I just wanted to see if anyone here would be interested  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt;  I was on the bar about rules.. but I think this is lenient enough.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170170#170170</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 3 Mar 2013 13:35:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170170#170170</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Finding Albums Help Thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170168#170168</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/03/2013 18:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;DLGGLD wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;If all links are shared via PMs,what's wrong with it?I think it's a good idea,as it is I'm getting links from people and giving people links regularly.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Wrong for the reason I pointed out. Could someone outside of BEA notice such a link?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170168#170168</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 3 Mar 2013 13:34:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170168#170168</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Finding Albums Help Thread.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170165#170165</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19761'&gt;GeevyDallas&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/03/2013 18:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          If all links are shared via PMs,what's wrong with it?I think it's a good idea,as it is I'm getting links from people and giving people links regularly.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170165#170165</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GeevyDallas</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 3 Mar 2013 13:26:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=170165#170165</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>