<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: The Love Shack Phenomenon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178249#178249</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 12:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The Police have some excellent candidates &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Every breath you take &amp; Don't stand so close to me</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178249#178249</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 08:10:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178249#178249</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Love Shack Phenomenon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178244#178244</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25881'&gt;BasdeWit97&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 11:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Gotye - Somebody that I used to know</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178244#178244</comments>
                            <dc:creator>BasdeWit97</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 07:39:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178244#178244</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Love Shack Phenomenon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178241#178241</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 11:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;useless wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hmmmm, that's a little unusual (not to say it's impossible). I thought the &quot;trademark&quot; song for people who have only scratched the very surface of The Cure's catalogue is usually Friday I'm In Love or Just Like Heaven or Lovesong...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well, this usually comes from those that only know a handful. Lovecats seems to be the go-to song in most conversations.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178241#178241</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 07:28:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178241#178241</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Love Shack Phenomenon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178211#178211</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25881'&gt;BasdeWit97&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 10:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;useless wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hmmmm, that's a little unusual (not to say it's impossible). I thought the &quot;trademark&quot; song for people who have only scratched the very surface of The Cure's catalogue is usually Friday I'm In Love or Just Like Heaven or Lovesong...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
In the Netherlands everyone knows The Cure because of A Forest.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178211#178211</comments>
                            <dc:creator>BasdeWit97</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 06:32:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178211#178211</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Love Shack Phenomenon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178209#178209</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 10:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;harkan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Random person: Who's your favourite band?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Me: The Cure&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Random: Oh, Lovecats. I love that song.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Me:...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Hmmmm, that's a little unusual (not to say it's impossible). I thought the &quot;trademark&quot; song for people who have only scratched the very surface of The Cure's catalogue is usually Friday I'm In Love or Just Like Heaven or Lovesong...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178209#178209</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 06:28:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178209#178209</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Love Shack Phenomenon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178006#178006</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 00:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Random person: Who's your favourite band?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Me: The Cure&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Random: Oh, Lovecats. I love that song.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Me:...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178006#178006</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Mar 2013 20:47:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178006#178006</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Love Shack Phenomenon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177750#177750</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2013 22:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sheep21 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yeah, hardly the best song on the album but seems to be the one people associate with them.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Agreed. They put on one hell of show.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177750#177750</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:22:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177750#177750</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Love Shack Phenomenon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177741#177741</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24043'&gt;sheep21&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2013 22:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hell yes, when I saw them in February, they played that as their last song. By then most people had left, yet that song brought a ton of people back in. I don't even think it's their best song.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, hardly the best song on the album but seems to be the one people associate with them.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177741#177741</comments>
                            <dc:creator>sheep21</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:20:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177741#177741</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Love Shack Phenomenon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177739#177739</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2013 22:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;ShaneSpear wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I would figure if somebody knows nothing about REM they would know Losing My Religion before Everybody Hurts.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This. I have literally never heard Everybody Hurts on the radio (and frankly had never even heard of it until I listened to the album).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177739#177739</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:20:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177739#177739</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Love Shack Phenomenon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177731#177731</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2013 22:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sheep21 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Uknown Mortal Orchestra-Ffunny Friends&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Hell yes, when I saw them in February, they played that as their last song. By then most people had left, yet that song brought a ton of people back in. I don't even think it's their best song.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177731#177731</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:17:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177731#177731</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Love Shack Phenomenon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177728#177728</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2013 22:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Modest Mouse-Float On&lt;br /&gt;
Animal Collective-My Girls&lt;br /&gt;
Grizzly Bear-2 Weeks&lt;br /&gt;
Pixies-Here Comes Your Man&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead-High and Dry&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Here Comes Your Man is great though.  That is definitely one of the Pixies' best songs.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177728#177728</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:15:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177728#177728</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Love Shack Phenomenon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177725#177725</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24043'&gt;sheep21&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2013 22:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Uknown Mortal Orchestra-Ffunny Friends&lt;br /&gt;
Iron Butterfly-Inna Gagga Da Vida&lt;br /&gt;
Steppenwolf-Born To Be Wild&lt;br /&gt;
Dire Straits-Walk Of Life</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177725#177725</comments>
                            <dc:creator>sheep21</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:14:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177725#177725</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Love Shack Phenomenon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177724#177724</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24043'&gt;sheep21&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2013 22:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          R.E.Ms Everybody Hurts make me hurt it's so bad&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sorry Puncture Repair, but I couldn't resist</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177724#177724</comments>
                            <dc:creator>sheep21</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:12:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177724#177724</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Love Shack Phenomenon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177538#177538</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2013 19:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Puncture Repair wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;1992-1996 was their most accomplished, I think, but 1983-1986 all had that sound of a couple of guys on their guitars making great music.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think 82-92 was their best era</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177538#177538</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Mar 2013 15:24:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177538#177538</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Love Shack Phenomenon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177535#177535</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2013 19:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Ochurch25 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I think Find The River is the best closing song on a R.E.M. album but I also like West Of The Fields.&lt;br /&gt;
What is your favourite R.E.M. era?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1992-1996 was their most accomplished, I think, but 1983-1986 all had that sound of a couple of guys on their guitars making great music.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177535#177535</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Mar 2013 15:23:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177535#177535</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Love Shack Phenomenon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177533#177533</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2013 19:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Puncture Repair wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Find the River. Fall to Climb is also a favourite of mine, and whilst it's technically a hideous song, there's some raw emotion that that really hits me.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think Find The River is the best closing song on a R.E.M. album but I also like West Of The Fields.&lt;br /&gt;
What is your favourite R.E.M. era?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177533#177533</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Mar 2013 15:20:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177533#177533</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Love Shack Phenomenon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177531#177531</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2013 19:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Ochurch25 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Either Pretty Persuasion or Nightswimming. How about you?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Find the River. Fall to Climb is also a favourite of mine, and whilst it's technically a hideous song, there's some raw emotion that that really hits me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177531#177531</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Mar 2013 15:18:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177531#177531</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Love Shack Phenomenon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177482#177482</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2013 18:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Ochurch25 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Float On is the Modest Mouse song I've heard of.&lt;br /&gt;
Funny you should mention Here Comes Your Man because I'm listening to it right now.&lt;br /&gt;
With Radiohead, I think Creep is more overplayed because the fan demanded it at concerts too much, which is the reason they wrote My Iron Lung.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I've actually never heard Creep on the radio, yet I've heard High and Dry countless times.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177482#177482</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Mar 2013 14:02:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177482#177482</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Love Shack Phenomenon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177480#177480</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2013 18:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Modest Mouse-Float On&lt;br /&gt;
Animal Collective-My Girls&lt;br /&gt;
Grizzly Bear-2 Weeks&lt;br /&gt;
Pixies-Here Comes Your Man&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead-High and Dry&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Float On is the Modest Mouse song I've heard of.&lt;br /&gt;
Funny you should mention Here Comes Your Man because I'm listening to it right now.&lt;br /&gt;
With Radiohead, I think Creep is more overplayed because the fan demanded it at concerts too much, which is the reason they wrote My Iron Lung.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177480#177480</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Mar 2013 14:00:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177480#177480</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Love Shack Phenomenon</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177479#177479</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2013 17:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Modest Mouse-Float On&lt;br /&gt;
Animal Collective-My Girls&lt;br /&gt;
Grizzly Bear-2 Weeks&lt;br /&gt;
Pixies-Here Comes Your Man&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead-High and Dry</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177479#177479</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Mar 2013 13:57:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=177479#177479</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>