<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Coolest User?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=179238#179238</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22322'&gt;Defago&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/18/2013 17:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Well, I got 2 more votes than expected. Good times. I voted for purple because gifs.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=179238#179238</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Defago</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Mar 2013 13:04:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=179238#179238</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Coolest User?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=179075#179075</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/18/2013 08:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;nutso42 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Christoph Waltz?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://yippayap.com/img/post/719995.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=179075#179075</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Mar 2013 04:16:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=179075#179075</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Coolest User?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=179049#179049</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19266'&gt;revolver94&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/18/2013 06:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Coolest user not on the list&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(I don't mean me of course)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=179049#179049</comments>
                            <dc:creator>revolver94</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Mar 2013 02:26:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=179049#179049</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Coolest User?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178732#178732</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 23:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;harkan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;So I was not nominated for annoying or coolest...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
WHAT AM I!?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Christoph Waltz?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178732#178732</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 19:13:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178732#178732</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Coolest User?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178556#178556</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25651'&gt;thursdayeno&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 20:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          me too, i don't have a crush on him but he is one of the very few people here that are funny, and lol i am appalled also.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178556#178556</comments>
                            <dc:creator>thursdayeno</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 16:09:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178556#178556</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Coolest User?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178527#178527</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19825'&gt;pearljammer13&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 19:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Well I voted for Purple because I've been man crushing on him for some time, but I have to say I'm appalled at some of the names chosen for this list.  I won't elaborate.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178527#178527</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pearljammer13</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 15:35:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178527#178527</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Coolest User?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178466#178466</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24095'&gt;bongritsu&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 18:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          CellarDoor confirmed for good taste in movies</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178466#178466</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bongritsu</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 14:37:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178466#178466</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Coolest User?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178449#178449</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15511'&gt;CellarDoor&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 18:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;When we have a new sub forum called Junior High, I nominate this thread as the first one in.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ac/Classofnukemhigh.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ac/Classofnukemhigh.jpg','imgpop','width=306,height=428,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178449#178449</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CellarDoor</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 14:31:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178449#178449</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Coolest User?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178404#178404</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 17:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          When we have a new sub forum called Junior High, I nominate this thread as the first one in.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178404#178404</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 13:50:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178404#178404</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Coolest User?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178391#178391</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 17:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Puncture Repair wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I hate bats.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.curiousnaturalist.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/big-brown-bat_44391.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.curiousnaturalist.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/big-brown-bat_44391.jpg','imgpop','width=660,height=618,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Look at him, all so up himself like &quot;ooh, look at me, I'm a bat, I can fly and shit&quot; No. I wanna punch that little smug bat face of his, damn. I hate all bats. Taking our jobs.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's my cousin, you jackass! &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Mr. Green&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;  And he's just about as sexy as me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178391#178391</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 13:30:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178391#178391</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Coolest User?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178370#178370</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 17:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          itsit is by far the coolest user on this site.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178370#178370</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 13:07:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178370#178370</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Coolest User?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178365#178365</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 16:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yes I am.  People just don't want to admit I'm awesome and sexy because they stereotype brown bats.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I hate bats.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.curiousnaturalist.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/big-brown-bat_44391.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.curiousnaturalist.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/big-brown-bat_44391.jpg','imgpop','width=660,height=618,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Look at him, all so up himself like &quot;ooh, look at me, I'm a bat, I can fly and shit&quot; No. I wanna punch that little smug bat face of his, god damn. I hate all bats. Taking our jobs.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178365#178365</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 12:56:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178365#178365</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Coolest User?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178362#178362</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 16:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yes I am.  People just don't want to admit I'm awesome and sexy because they stereotype brown bats.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178362#178362</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 12:45:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178362#178362</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Coolest User?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178360#178360</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 16:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Abstaining since the 3 coolest users on the site weren't on the list.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178360#178360</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 12:42:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178360#178360</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Coolest User?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178288#178288</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 14:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          i-it's not like i wanted to be nominated or anything...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178288#178288</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 10:16:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178288#178288</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Coolest User?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178154#178154</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 06:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RFNAPLES wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Damnatio memoriae?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;The Latin term damnatio memoriae 'condemnation of the memory' is modern, but is used to describe a variety of ancient Roman processes dealing with &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;individuals judged unfit to be members of a community.&lt;/span&gt;&quot; - N.S. Gill&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks a million.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178154#178154</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 02:26:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178154#178154</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Coolest User?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178132#178132</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 04:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;HigherThanTheSun wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Not even nominated wtf, I don't even care I'm not taking part in this thread, FU&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178132#178132</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 00:56:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178132#178132</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Coolest User?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178118#178118</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21310'&gt;HigherThanTheSun&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 04:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Not even nominated wtf, I don't even care I'm not taking part in this thread, FU</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178118#178118</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HigherThanTheSun</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 00:37:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178118#178118</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Coolest User?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178056#178056</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 01:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I would've gone with Junodog. Perhaps we all should've done a secret ballot nominating the &quot;coolest&quot;, but I guess out-in-the-open popularity battles are more fun</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178056#178056</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Mar 2013 21:35:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178056#178056</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Coolest User?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178054#178054</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25761'&gt;JOSweetHeart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 01:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I guess that y'all here who like country music are the coolest in my opinion. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
God bless you always!!! &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Holly</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178054#178054</comments>
                            <dc:creator>JOSweetHeart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Mar 2013 21:32:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178054#178054</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>