<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Funny Stories of Your Life</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178948#178948</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/18/2013 02:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Once went to house party at some random girls house on campus...Her apartment got severely flooded after a water fight that got out of control...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I saw my friend get mistakenly dragged into a fight between and drunk and 2 bouncers while trying to  buy some chicken after an Aloe Blacc gig (The I Need A Dollar guy, we got free tickets...)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Dyed my hair green, cracked one of my teeth completely in half and went crowdsurfing to Editors, all at one day at a music festival.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My ex-girlfriend and current girlfriend happen to have the same first name...Enough said there...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll probably think of more stuff later...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178948#178948</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 22:29:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178948#178948</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Funny Stories of Your Life</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178359#178359</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 16:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I used to be part of something called 'Cineclub' - it was this really great national thing you did at school, make films and submit them to a competition. Our school often got nominated to go to London for the awards, and they really made an effort for the event- some pretty famous guys would give the prizes. Ken Loach was one, though none of the kids knew who he was.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
One time it was Nigel Lindsay, who played the character 'Barry' in the film Four Lions. It's a hilarious black comedy and for those who haven't seen it I won't ruin anything by telling you 'Barry', in the film, was a white Muslim that wanted to 'bomb the mosques' so that his fellow Muslims would believe the Christians were attacking them and ensure a full-on religious war. Obviously the idea was absurd, but many times it's almost his catch phrase to exclaim 'bomb the mosques&quot;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyway, when the actor was arriving on stage I instantly recognized him. Me being a lot more excitable and stupid then, in an attempt to exclaim that I knew he was from the film I shouted very loudly during the applause and cheers &quot;BOMB THE MOSQUES!&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The less funny part of the story is the only person that heard me (I believe) was my friend sat next to me, who proceeded to explain to me that it wasn't cool or appropriate. Feeling pretty awful I showed him the film a few days later. For anyone that's been to London they'll know a small chunk of the population is Muslim, and they were being represented at the awards ceremony. I don't deserve that they didn't hear me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178359#178359</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 12:41:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178359#178359</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Funny Stories of Your Life</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178357#178357</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 16:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My mom once mistook my hair for a cat, and my aunt once put her wallet and another time some rope in the fridge.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178357#178357</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 12:33:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178357#178357</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Funny Stories of Your Life</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178355#178355</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 16:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          i once dropped acid and went to see pharoahe monch and spent the whole gig staring at this pinata that i thought was him</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178355#178355</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 12:29:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178355#178355</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Funny Stories of Your Life</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178351#178351</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 16:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Didn't C it?  :P&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
i lol'd</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178351#178351</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 12:21:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178351#178351</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Funny Stories of Your Life</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178327#178327</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 15:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sheep21 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I tripped over a guitar chord today.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll take note of that.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178327#178327</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 11:48:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178327#178327</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Funny Stories of Your Life</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178322#178322</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 15:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sheep21 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I tripped over a guitar chord today.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Didn't C it?  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178322#178322</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 11:39:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178322#178322</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Funny Stories of Your Life</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178126#178126</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21310'&gt;HigherThanTheSun&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 04:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I got bottled once when I was about 16, funny story.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178126#178126</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HigherThanTheSun</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 00:49:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178126#178126</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Funny Stories of Your Life</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178124#178124</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24043'&gt;sheep21&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 04:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I tripped over a guitar chord today.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178124#178124</comments>
                            <dc:creator>sheep21</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 00:46:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178124#178124</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Funny Stories of Your Life</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178123#178123</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2013 04:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          For most of the day, my brother's been walking around without his shirt.  He does NOT have zn attractive body.  Finally it's nighttime and I ask if he's gonna go &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Baywatch&lt;/span&gt; on us for the rest of the night, referencing David Hasselhoff.  I make note of how weird looking my little brother is and my mom's new husband says &quot;Hey!  Don't hassel the Hoff, man,&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Not the best story, but a start.  Post your really funny stories here!  With Mom's husband Dennis around, I'll get better stories.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178123#178123</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2013 00:45:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178123#178123</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>