<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Greatest Album Covers</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10309#10309</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15889'&gt;brohio&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/12/2009 22:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.connollyco.com/discography/frank_zappa/weregf.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Just so WE know who Frank is and who Jimmy Carl Black is...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Hi boys and girls, I'm Jimmy Carl Black, I'm the Indian of the group .. hehehehehehe&quot;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10309#10309</comments>
                            <dc:creator>brohio</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:24:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10309#10309</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Greatest Album Covers</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10276#10276</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12026'&gt;joannajewsom&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/12/2009 11:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hahaha. That's not Zappa. That's Jimmy Carl Black &quot;the Indian of the group&quot;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10276#10276</comments>
                            <dc:creator>joannajewsom</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Nov 2009 06:55:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10276#10276</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Greatest Album Covers</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10274#10274</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14768'&gt;telefunker&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/12/2009 11:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          frank zappa looks like the product of extra terrestrial incest on that cover..</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10274#10274</comments>
                            <dc:creator>telefunker</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Nov 2009 06:08:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10274#10274</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Greatest Album Covers</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10273#10273</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15903'&gt;ffudnebbuh&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/12/2009 10:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;brohio wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;.... and here we see RF Nipples (far right) pictured with his band in between lynchings....&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/worst-album-covers/67-1.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh my god, can you imagine...is that an actual cover? I feel like Marlon Brando in &quot;Apocalypse Now'..&quot;the horrification&quot; ...If I recall, there was a similarly strange album cover by a girl group in the 70s called &quot;the Shaggs&quot;..does anyone remember that? ....I just found them on Youtube, but I don't know how to post it here...it is so strange..If you type in &quot;philosophy of the world, the Shaggs&quot;, you can see it.  I don't think that it was a joke.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10273#10273</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ffudnebbuh</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Nov 2009 05:57:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10273#10273</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Greatest Album Covers</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10256#10256</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12026'&gt;joannajewsom&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2009 23:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Another album cover thread suffering a slow and horrible death.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And as much as I love Ys, this is hilarious: &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://static.rateyourmusic.com/album_images/f4d1647f4e97bace91720c06487a217c/918648.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This is the artwork for a bootleg by the band Rock Slope.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10256#10256</comments>
                            <dc:creator>joannajewsom</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:01:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10256#10256</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Greatest Album Covers</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10255#10255</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2009 22:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Here we see that state of brohio's mind:</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10255#10255</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2009 17:40:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10255#10255</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Greatest Album Covers</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10253#10253</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15889'&gt;brohio&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2009 22:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          .... and here we see RF Nipples (far right) pictured with his band in between lynchings....&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/worst-album-covers/67-1.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10253#10253</comments>
                            <dc:creator>brohio</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2009 17:36:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10253#10253</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Greatest Album Covers</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10248#10248</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15903'&gt;ffudnebbuh&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2009 21:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;joannajewsom wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Which &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;We're Only in It for the Money&lt;/span&gt; cover do you like? I like the alternate cover better:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://umdrive.memphis.edu/jflcnbrd/public/IMAG/Album%20Covers/We_re_Only_In_It_For_The_Money.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I prefer the other cover...it was a great parody of Sgt. Pepper. I liked their early album covers..&quot;weasels ripped my flesh&quot;, &quot;Uncle Meat&quot;, &quot;absolutely free&quot;..</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10248#10248</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ffudnebbuh</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2009 16:36:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10248#10248</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Greatest Album Covers</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10244#10244</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12026'&gt;joannajewsom&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2009 20:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm hot</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10244#10244</comments>
                            <dc:creator>joannajewsom</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:55:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10244#10244</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Greatest Album Covers</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10243#10243</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15889'&gt;brohio&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2009 20:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          How could we leave out jj's revealing yet personal foray into popular music...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://lpcoverlover.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/one-noblock.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10243#10243</comments>
                            <dc:creator>brohio</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:35:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10243#10243</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Greatest Album Covers</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10242#10242</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12026'&gt;joannajewsom&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2009 20:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yeah, I love most of the Roxy Music covers. Country Life is my favorite.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10242#10242</comments>
                            <dc:creator>joannajewsom</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:27:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10242#10242</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Greatest Album Covers</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10241#10241</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15215'&gt;dp39&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2009 20:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          AVALON-roxy music&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know what it is, but it is beautiful and fits the music.[/img]</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10241#10241</comments>
                            <dc:creator>dp39</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:23:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10241#10241</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Greatest Album Covers</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10238#10238</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12026'&gt;joannajewsom&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2009 20:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Which &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;We're Only in It for the Money&lt;/span&gt; cover do you like? I like the alternate cover better:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://umdrive.memphis.edu/jflcnbrd/public/IMAG/Album%20Covers/We_re_Only_In_It_For_The_Money.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10238#10238</comments>
                            <dc:creator>joannajewsom</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:07:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10238#10238</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Greatest Album Covers</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10209#10209</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15903'&gt;ffudnebbuh&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2009 13:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Crosby Stills and Nash (1st album)&lt;br /&gt;
Dark side of the moon&lt;br /&gt;
Abbey Road&lt;br /&gt;
Beastie Boys Paul's Boutique&lt;br /&gt;
Neil Young After the Gold rush&lt;br /&gt;
Neil Young, Everybody know this is nowhere&lt;br /&gt;
Hot Rats (American version)&lt;br /&gt;
Are you experienced (american version)&lt;br /&gt;
Kind of Blue&lt;br /&gt;
Keith Jarrett Staircase&lt;br /&gt;
Joni Mitchell, Song to a seagull&lt;br /&gt;
Joni Mitchell, Hissing of Summer lawns&lt;br /&gt;
Blind Faith(the american version)&lt;br /&gt;
Patti Smith, Horses&lt;br /&gt;
My Bloody Valentine, Loveless&lt;br /&gt;
Doors, Strange Days&lt;br /&gt;
Cocteau Twins, Pink Opaque&lt;br /&gt;
Led Zepellin, IV, Houses of the Holy&lt;br /&gt;
Nirvana, Nevermind&lt;br /&gt;
Cat Stevens, Tea for the Tillerman&lt;br /&gt;
Traffic, John Barleycorn must die&lt;br /&gt;
John Coltrane, Love Supreme&lt;br /&gt;
Neutral Milk Hotel, in the aeroplane over the sea&lt;br /&gt;
Rolling Stones, Exile on Main St.&lt;br /&gt;
Velvet Underground and Nico&lt;br /&gt;
The Who, Tommy&lt;br /&gt;
Elvis Presley, Elvis Presley&lt;br /&gt;
Frank Zappa, We're only in it for the money&lt;br /&gt;
Rolling Stones, Beggars Banquet (British version)&lt;br /&gt;
Sonic Youth, Daydream Nation&lt;br /&gt;
Herbie Hancock, Maiden Voyage&lt;br /&gt;
White album&lt;br /&gt;
ELP Brain Salad Surgery&lt;br /&gt;
Donovan, Sunshine Superman&lt;br /&gt;
Byrds, Fifth Dimension&lt;br /&gt;
Elvis Costello, This Year's Model&lt;br /&gt;
David Bowie, Hunky Dory&lt;br /&gt;
Bjork, Post&lt;br /&gt;
Grateful Dead, Anthem of the sun&lt;br /&gt;
Joy Division, Closer</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10209#10209</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ffudnebbuh</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:27:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10209#10209</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Greatest Album Covers</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10207#10207</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12026'&gt;joannajewsom&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2009 12:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          You's trollin' good, Porgy</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10207#10207</comments>
                            <dc:creator>joannajewsom</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2009 07:56:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10207#10207</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Greatest Album Covers</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10199#10199</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2009 05:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;img src=&quot;http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51w49-kKPML._SS500_.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It is a real album!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10199#10199</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2009 00:36:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10199#10199</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Greatest Album Covers</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10181#10181</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12026'&gt;joannajewsom&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2009 03:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I actually thought it was a good thread until all that stuff happened. Let's start fresh.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.overyourhead.co.uk/images/crap-album-covers/JULIE16.JPG&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm not even trying to be funny. I genuinely think this artwork is worth 1000--no--1 million words.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10181#10181</comments>
                            <dc:creator>joannajewsom</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:26:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10181#10181</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>