<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Limp Bizkit</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=184634#184634</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/27/2013 15:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The song does nothing for me.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm waiting for Limp Biskit to be forgotten.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=184634#184634</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 27 Mar 2013 11:09:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=184634#184634</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Limp Bizkit</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=184592#184592</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/27/2013 08:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Thoughts on the new song, with some reference to the conversation in this thread: More fun than Oasis. Still shite.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You know... that's really saying something, because I ALMOST would equate these two bands. Unfortunately Oasis wins, barely.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
WHAT A TERRIBLE TIME IN MUSIC FOR &quot;POPULAR&quot; MUSIC.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=184592#184592</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 27 Mar 2013 04:12:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=184592#184592</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Limp Bizkit</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183572#183572</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2013 18:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;nitro2k11 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;They were never meant to be good o,o.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Its about getting the blood flowing and jumping around... Have you ever been to a concert?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There are much better alternatives to listening to Limp Bizkit to get the blood flowing. Getting eaten alive by dogs for example.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183572#183572</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 25 Mar 2013 14:06:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183572#183572</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Limp Bizkit</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183545#183545</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19761'&gt;GeevyDallas&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2013 16:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          They're a bit like Lil B for me,I like the idea of being a fan more than the music itself.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183545#183545</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GeevyDallas</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 25 Mar 2013 12:49:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183545#183545</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Limp Bizkit</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183539#183539</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24095'&gt;bongritsu&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2013 16:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I have tonnes of post-ironic love for Limp Bizkit. Just pure head banging, blood pumping fun man, how can you hate?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
He Is actually playing a super shitty music festival in my area and im tempted to buy a day pass to see limp. I think it would be fucking sick.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Plus fred durst has good taste in anime and is an all around cool guy.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://i.imgur.com/MDdkLqh.png&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://i.imgur.com/MDdkLqh.png','imgpop','width=974,height=478,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183539#183539</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bongritsu</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 25 Mar 2013 12:27:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183539#183539</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Limp Bizkit</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183496#183496</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2013 14:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thoughts on the new song, with some reference to the conversation in this thread: More fun than Oasis. Still shite.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183496#183496</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 25 Mar 2013 10:12:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183496#183496</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Limp Bizkit</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183491#183491</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25651'&gt;thursdayeno&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2013 14:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://sp8.fotolog.com/photo/40/3/96/javy_metall/1216317656012_f.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://sp8.fotolog.com/photo/40/3/96/javy_metall/1216317656012_f.jpg','imgpop','width=394,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;[/youtube]</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183491#183491</comments>
                            <dc:creator>thursdayeno</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 25 Mar 2013 10:01:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183491#183491</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Limp Bizkit</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183484#183484</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24768'&gt;L Lawliet&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2013 13:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Wow, really? Hard time to believe... did it all for the nookie?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Haha, no I was being sincere. I don't listen to albums though, more like 5 or 6 songs.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183484#183484</comments>
                            <dc:creator>L Lawliet</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 25 Mar 2013 09:05:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183484#183484</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Limp Bizkit</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183482#183482</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2013 12:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;thursdayeno wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;they are a lot better than oasis and probably 75 percent of whatever comes on the radio&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
No they are worse by 9999999999 miles or something.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183482#183482</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 25 Mar 2013 08:54:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183482#183482</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Limp Bizkit</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183481#183481</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2013 12:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;L Lawliet wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I listen to these guys a lot, up there with Talking Heads for best lyrics. Seriously.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Wow, really? Hard time to believe... did it all for the nookie?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183481#183481</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 25 Mar 2013 08:50:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183481#183481</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Limp Bizkit</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183460#183460</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25916'&gt;Evandar&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2013 10:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Limp Bizkit...heh, I remember I bought their first two albums when I was into nu-metal, and even loved a few of the songs, but even back then they never ignited me like Deftones and Metallica managed to. Overall, I'd say they are one of the worst bands I've extensively listened to, and they seemed to get worse with each new single I heard. Their &quot;Behind Blue Eyes&quot; is an atrocity (and I don't even like The Who) and &quot;Rollin'&quot; is embarrassing. This new song is...stupid, but it's slightly better than expected.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183460#183460</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Evandar</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 25 Mar 2013 06:56:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183460#183460</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Limp Bizkit</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183457#183457</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24768'&gt;L Lawliet&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2013 10:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I listen to these guys a lot, up there with Talking Heads for best lyrics. Seriously.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183457#183457</comments>
                            <dc:creator>L Lawliet</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 25 Mar 2013 06:42:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183457#183457</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Limp Bizkit</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183452#183452</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2013 10:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;thursdayeno wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;they are a lot better than oasis and probably 75 percent of whatever comes on the radio&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Decent agrument... I actually hate them more because they were lumped in with Rage Against the Machine... so I hated Rage until I actually listened to them.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183452#183452</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 25 Mar 2013 06:07:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183452#183452</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Limp Bizkit</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183449#183449</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2013 09:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;thursdayeno wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;they are a lot better than oasis and probably 75 percent of whatever comes on the radio&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Not a lot better, Oasis do have some great songs, but OK.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183449#183449</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 25 Mar 2013 05:09:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183449#183449</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Limp Bizkit</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183448#183448</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25651'&gt;thursdayeno&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2013 09:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          they are a lot better than oasis and probably 75 percent of whatever comes on the radio</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183448#183448</comments>
                            <dc:creator>thursdayeno</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 25 Mar 2013 05:08:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183448#183448</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Limp Bizkit</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183447#183447</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2013 09:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sheep21 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's you and nitrok211 against pretty much the rest of the BEA community.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Twisted Evil&quot;&gt;😈&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183447#183447</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 25 Mar 2013 05:07:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183447#183447</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Limp Bizkit</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183445#183445</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24043'&gt;sheep21&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2013 09:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;They're decent.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's you and nitrok211 against pretty much the rest of the BEA community.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183445#183445</comments>
                            <dc:creator>sheep21</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 25 Mar 2013 05:05:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183445#183445</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Limp Bizkit</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183438#183438</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2013 08:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          They're decent.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183438#183438</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 25 Mar 2013 04:44:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183438#183438</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Limp Bizkit</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183430#183430</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24043'&gt;sheep21&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2013 07:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Will always be crap. Behind Blue Eyes is only standable track, and even so, it's a cover, nowhere near the standard of the original(but gets tons of airplay).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183430#183430</comments>
                            <dc:creator>sheep21</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 25 Mar 2013 03:32:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183430#183430</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Limp Bizkit</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183375#183375</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24349'&gt;nitro2k11&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2013 03:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I have actually, in middle school you couldn't escape them&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt; Exactly, I liked them then so maybe thats why I like them now... Nostalgia maybe.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183375#183375</comments>
                            <dc:creator>nitro2k11</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 24 Mar 2013 23:34:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=183375#183375</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>