<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Youtube Username Help</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187870#187870</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/03/2013 18:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Though I agree on the creativity of that usernamr, &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt; the question lies: Would he want to appear kid-friendly sometimes?  Someone called that might lose audiences.  He wouldn't lose ME, though.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I mean I'm 15, so I wouldn't really want anyone younger than me really watching my videos anyway. I just really don't like kids, but I may consider using that</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187870#187870</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 3 Apr 2013 14:55:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187870#187870</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Youtube Username Help</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187805#187805</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/03/2013 16:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sheep21 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Mucking Fusic.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Though I agree on the creativity of that usernamr, &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt; the question lies: Would he want to appear kid-friendly sometimes?  Someone called that might lose audiences.  He wouldn't lose ME, though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187805#187805</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 3 Apr 2013 12:12:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187805#187805</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Youtube Username Help</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187710#187710</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24043'&gt;sheep21&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/03/2013 08:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Mucking Fusic.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187710#187710</comments>
                            <dc:creator>sheep21</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 3 Apr 2013 04:47:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187710#187710</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Youtube Username Help</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187706#187706</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/03/2013 08:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Joshified</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187706#187706</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 3 Apr 2013 04:25:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187706#187706</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Youtube Username Help</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187579#187579</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/03/2013 01:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;joshtraina wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;For music reviews I would want it to be more serious, and putting like Radiohead in my title would almost show favoritism idk&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well what's wrong with telling people what album or band you like more?  Just choose album, and not necessarily the band, if you want.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187579#187579</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 2 Apr 2013 21:08:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187579#187579</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Youtube Username Help</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187577#187577</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/03/2013 01:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Use one of your favorite bands/albums/songs and your name in it in some kind of parody.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
For music reviews I would want it to be more serious, and putting like Radiohead in my title would almost show favoritism idk</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187577#187577</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 2 Apr 2013 21:06:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187577#187577</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Youtube Username Help</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187575#187575</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/03/2013 00:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Use one of your favorite bands/albums/songs and your name in it in some kind of parody.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187575#187575</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 2 Apr 2013 20:58:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187575#187575</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Youtube Username Help</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187574#187574</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/03/2013 00:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm going to be making a Youtube channel within the next few days to review new and maybe old albums. I want to use a musical reference in my username like TheNeedleDrop, any ideas? Also, my first review will be on Comedown Machine and constructive criticism would be cool.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187574#187574</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 2 Apr 2013 20:56:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=187574#187574</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>