<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Boris</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11048#11048</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15759'&gt;maxperenchio&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/27/2009 03:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yeah I caught their last tour when they hit Chicago, great drummer, high energy. I like their faster numbers more than their moody slow ones, but all of them share a sonic assault that destroys most of the limp wristed indie bullshit I usually see.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11048#11048</comments>
                            <dc:creator>maxperenchio</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Nov 2009 22:24:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11048#11048</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Boris</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11012#11012</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=282'&gt;bc1991&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/25/2009 21:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Boris is great. I would like to add &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Flood &lt;/span&gt;and &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Absolutego&lt;/span&gt;. Their collaborations with Merzbow are very good also, and for that one I would recommend &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Rock Dream&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11012#11012</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bc1991</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:54:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11012#11012</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Boris</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10981#10981</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/24/2009 20:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          i do know Boris they are one of the few metal bands i like, you should check out the their albums Pink and Akuma no Uta. Pink will be showing up in my 50 favorite albums of the decade list for sure.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10981#10981</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 24 Nov 2009 15:24:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10981#10981</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Boris</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10973#10973</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/24/2009 15:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &quot;Statement&quot; is great ! Thanks.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10973#10973</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:32:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10973#10973</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Boris</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10966#10966</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15797'&gt;40footwolf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/24/2009 06:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Anyone here a fan of these guys? They're a power trio from Japan-wildly experimental, they cover every genre from doom metal to hardcore punk to ambient-as in, Brian Eno type ambient. They're one of the most interesting, forward thinking bands in music today, in my eyes. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I bring this up because they've started releasing a string of singles-I don't know about the first one and the third one, but the drummer's is really great-I'm pretty sure it has their first attempt at dance music on it. Give it a listen, if you care to: &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.imeem.com/artists/boris/music/WIQt-Tba/boris-black-original/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.imeem.com/artists/boris/music/WIQt-Tba/boris-black-original/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And here's what they sound like when they're doing pop rock/noise rock, which is also pretty great: &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_GgowniQWk&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_GgowniQWk&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10966#10966</comments>
                            <dc:creator>40footwolf</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 24 Nov 2009 01:40:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10966#10966</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>