<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Alice Cooper</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197919#197919</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/22/2013 20:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Oh, OK. Serves me right for skim reading (even if it has become my natural reaction upon seeing your avatar). Apologies. I wouldn't know because I literally pay no attention to anything new he releases. It's great that you've found someone whose music you enjoy so much. I'll just stick with the 1974 Greatest Hits, though.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yea even I'm not too interested in what he's doing now.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll say it again though, Alice Cooper's primary influence is probably mostly alive in how live performances are done.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197919#197919</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:39:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197919#197919</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Alice Cooper</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197911#197911</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/22/2013 20:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm not saying Alice influenced anyone.  I'mjust saying that he's not all nostalgia.  There have been occasions where he returned to the old stuff, but he's mostly stayed within a decade's style.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh, OK. Serves me right for skim reading (even if it has become my natural reaction upon seeing your avatar). Apologies. I wouldn't know because I literally pay no attention to anything new he releases. It's great that you've found someone whose music you enjoy so much. I'll just stick with the 1974 Greatest Hits, though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197911#197911</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:31:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197911#197911</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Alice Cooper</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197908#197908</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/22/2013 20:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm not saying Alice influenced anyone.  I'mjust saying that he's not all nostalgia.  There have been occasions where he returned to the old stuff, but he's mostly stayed within a decade's style.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Listening to him, it's obvious he never influenced anything other than the concept of shock rocl shows, though he might not have influenced THAT.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197908#197908</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:29:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197908#197908</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Alice Cooper</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197906#197906</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/22/2013 20:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Not Dream Theater.  More like...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/7PL74ARXreg?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=7PL74ARXreg&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Example of what I call modern metal because... in all honesty, I don't know the term for it.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I was joking. And the point I think Necharsian was making is that &quot;modern metal&quot; is such a vague term as to mean nothing, although he could've been making an equally valid point questioning what exactly you think Alice Cooper did influence within the metal music of today (although I'm pretty sure it's the former).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197906#197906</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:27:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197906#197906</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Alice Cooper</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197902#197902</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/22/2013 20:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;erm dream theater obvz duh&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Not Dream Theater.  More like...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/7PL74ARXreg?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=7PL74ARXreg&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Example of what I call modern metal because... in all honesty, I don't know the term for it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197902#197902</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:23:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197902#197902</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Alice Cooper</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197893#197893</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/22/2013 20:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;What is this modern metal&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
erm dream theater obvz duh</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197893#197893</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:10:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197893#197893</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Alice Cooper</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197887#197887</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/22/2013 20:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Now you know why I love him.  I am a nostalgia man.  But some of his works actually really fit the decade.  Modern metal for the 00's and hair metal for the 80's&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What is this modern metal</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197887#197887</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:07:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197887#197887</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Alice Cooper</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197831#197831</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/22/2013 18:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Pretty lame stuff, especially when compared to Cooper (the band) at its peak. Bad horns, and some pretty cheesy songs, the mark of the rest of his career.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
BAD horns?  The horns are the best part of that song!  Listen to the album again, then just listen to the title track again.  You may realize that he title track is perfect for the vibe of the rest of the album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;But it also has the title track and &quot;Only Women Bleed&quot;, which may be the least Cooperish song in his catalog.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Only Women Bleed was one of Cooper's successes on that album, even though it has limited radio play for a message the song doesn't even carry.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Cooper co-wrote every track on Nightmare. How much he had to do with each song is unknown, but he is, as stated before, a very smart man...which does not necessarily translate into being a great songwriter.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Take this from a man whose heard every Alice Cooper studio album: he's a four star lyricist when he gets into it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hell, he pretty much invented the nostalgia circuit, and his fame dand popularity have always been based on what he did in the first half of the 70's.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Now you know why I love him.  I am a nostalgia man.  But some of his works actually really fit the decade.  Modern metal for the 00's and hair metal for the 80's</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197831#197831</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:39:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197831#197831</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Alice Cooper</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197829#197829</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/22/2013 18:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I have no issue with whether or not he did most of the writing. I was just making an observation. An Ozzy Osbourne album is #1 on my chart, and idc if he is credited as being the writer of those songs, there is no way I will ever believe that. That being said, still love the shit out of the albums.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
How have we made it onto the third page of an Alice Cooper thread and not discussed his tremendous influence as a frontman? Surely one of the greatest.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197829#197829</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:38:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197829#197829</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Alice Cooper</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197815#197815</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/22/2013 18:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Nightmare is the best album by Cooper as a SOLO artist. Pretty lame stuff, especially when compared to Cooper (the band) at its peak. Bad horns, and some pretty cheesy songs, the mark of the rest of his career. But it also has the title track and &quot;Only Women Bleed&quot;, which may be the least Cooperish song in his catalog.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Cooper co-wrote every track on Nightmare. How much he had to do with each song is unknown, but he is, as stated before, a very smart man...which does not necessarily translate into being a great songwriter. Cooper knew what got him where he was, and he knew his limitations. Hell, he pretty much invented the nostalgia circuit, and his fame and popularity have always been based on what he did in the first half of the 70's. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
During 2012, more than 50% of his average setlist was from the period between Love It To Death and Nightmare...a period of six albums. His other 20 studio albums result in les than half of his average setlist...Alice knows where his money is. (source: &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.setlist.fm/stats/average-setlist/alice-cooper-63d63aa3.html?year=2012)&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.setlist.fm/stats/average-setlist/alice-cooper-63d63aa3.html?year=2012)&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197815#197815</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:22:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197815#197815</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Alice Cooper</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197809#197809</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/22/2013 18:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jasonconfused wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I suppose I take special note of it because it was his first solo album. Prior to that, it was a band, so I figured they all did the writing themselves, whereas the solo stuff is actually less of a solo project.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Who cares who wrote it?  The album's still great no matter what!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197809#197809</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:17:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197809#197809</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Alice Cooper</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197804#197804</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/22/2013 18:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Evandar wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I checked out the songwriting credits for that album and a bunch of others, and it seems like Cooper employed a lot of different people to help him write his songs throughout his career. I don't really see any reason to believe he wrote less than usual on &quot;Welcome...&quot;.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I suppose I take special note of it because it was his first solo album. Prior to that, it was a band, so I figured they all did the writing themselves, whereas the solo stuff is actually less of a solo project.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197804#197804</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:13:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197804#197804</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Alice Cooper</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197779#197779</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25916'&gt;Evandar&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/22/2013 17:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jasonconfused wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I think Welcome to My Nightmare is his masterpiece, and it hates me to say it, but I have a feeling he didn't write too much of it. Not bashing on his songwriting abilities, but I just don't think he was good enough to write something that good. Still love the album like crazy though.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I checked out the songwriting credits for that album and a bunch of others, and it seems like Cooper employed a lot of different people to help him write his songs throughout his career. I don't really see any reason to believe he wrote less than usual on &quot;Welcome...&quot;.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197779#197779</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Evandar</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 22 Apr 2013 13:26:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197779#197779</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Alice Cooper</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197593#197593</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/22/2013 00:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Listening to Welcome to My Nightmare again, I forgot just how good that album was.  There are 5 or 6 other Alice Cooper albums I absolutely love, but everything Alice has done is utter garbage compared to THIS album!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think Welcome to My Nightmare is his masterpiece, and it hates me to say it, but I have a feeling he didn't write too much of it. Not bashing on his songwriting abilities, but I just don't think he was good enough to write something that good. Still love the album like crazy though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197593#197593</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 21 Apr 2013 20:41:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197593#197593</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Alice Cooper</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197591#197591</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/22/2013 00:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Listening to Welcome to My Nightmare again, I forgot just how good that album was.  There are 5 or 6 other Alice Cooper albums I absolutely love, but everything Alice has done is utter garbage compared to THIS album!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197591#197591</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 21 Apr 2013 20:38:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197591#197591</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Alice Cooper</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197075#197075</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/21/2013 00:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Of all solo Alice Cooper albums, I do NOT recommend Special Forces.  I don't know what he was thinking with that album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If you guys don't like the 2000's and aren't fond of the 70's, then Trash and Hey Stoopid are the albums for you!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197075#197075</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 20 Apr 2013 20:16:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197075#197075</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Alice Cooper</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197072#197072</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/21/2013 00:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Evandar wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I don't know. Stuff like &quot;Dead Babies&quot; is pretty creepy, in a way. In fact, reading the lyrics now, it occurs to me that Alice Cooper must've been an influence on King Diamond, who took creepy lyrics to a new level way back when. Maybe I should've connected the two many years ago, but I didn't really until now, beyond the obvious face-paint. Anyway, I haven't payed attention to the lyrics on Cooper's recent albums, so you might have a point.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh I don't doubt he influenced King Diamond. Whether not or people think a majority of his discography is mediocre, you can't deny how incredibly influential he has been.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197072#197072</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 20 Apr 2013 20:14:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197072#197072</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Alice Cooper</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197062#197062</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/20/2013 23:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Alice Cooper has exactly 4 good albums, and yes, then the rest is either mediocre or crap.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197062#197062</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 20 Apr 2013 19:29:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197062#197062</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Alice Cooper</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197061#197061</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19528'&gt;Captain_Dude&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/20/2013 23:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I LOVE Alice Cooper!!!  There are very few artists that have brought me as much listening pleasure throughout my years as Alice Cooper has.  My wife got me tickets for the Alice Cooper and Marilyn Manson show and I can't wait!!!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Some of those lesser known albums are full of great stuff.  Maybe it isn't &quot;cool and hip&quot; to like Alice Cooper...but it sure is a hell of a lot of fun!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197061#197061</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Captain_Dude</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 20 Apr 2013 19:29:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197061#197061</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Alice Cooper</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197060#197060</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24043'&gt;sheep21&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/20/2013 23:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Rock legend, with about 3 good albums, and a load of crap.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197060#197060</comments>
                            <dc:creator>sheep21</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 20 Apr 2013 19:28:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197060#197060</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>