<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED- BNMAT- Deathconsciousness def Deep Cuts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206472#206472</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/12/2013 12:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;HAVE A NICE TIME IN THE SECOND ROUND, DEATHCONSCIOUSNESS&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206472#206472</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 May 2013 08:49:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206472#206472</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED- BNMAT- Deathconsciousness def Deep Cuts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=205845#205845</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/11/2013 08:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;The Poe wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I suppose The Knife is what people might call party music?  I don't know.  It's a jumpy beat with grotesque vocals.  I don't get it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
It has this weird thing called melodies.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=205845#205845</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 May 2013 04:18:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=205845#205845</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED- BNMAT- Deathconsciousness def Deep Cuts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=205820#205820</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/11/2013 03:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I suppose The Knife is what people might call party music?  I don't know.  It's a jumpy beat with grotesque vocals.  I don't get it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll vote for Deathconsciousness if only because that album lasts more minutes for me before I get bored I guess.  There is at least something happening.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=205820#205820</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 10 May 2013 23:59:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=205820#205820</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED- BNMAT- Deathconsciousness def Deep Cuts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=205476#205476</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21310'&gt;HigherThanTheSun&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/10/2013 14:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Deep Cuts obv, definition of fun album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/9l_e90cqVwo?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=9l_e90cqVwo&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=205476#205476</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HigherThanTheSun</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 10 May 2013 10:54:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=205476#205476</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED- BNMAT- Deathconsciousness def Deep Cuts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=205023#205023</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/09/2013 15:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Abstained.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=205023#205023</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 May 2013 11:23:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=205023#205023</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED- BNMAT- Deathconsciousness def Deep Cuts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=205003#205003</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25080'&gt;Madadude&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/09/2013 14:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Probably going with Deep Cuts here. I'll listen to the other album first of course.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=205003#205003</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Madadude</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 May 2013 10:04:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=205003#205003</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED- BNMAT- Deathconsciousness def Deep Cuts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=204995#204995</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/09/2013 13:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm not a big fan of the knife, but I'll take mostly tolerable synth-pop over the train-wreck that is Deathconciousness. To me it sounds like this horrible, amateurish and bastardized mish-mash of cool genres (dark-ambient, post punk, shoegaze, industrial) that takes away whatever those genres originally expressed and replaces it with a really cheesy generic sort of angst.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=204995#204995</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 May 2013 09:47:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=204995#204995</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED- BNMAT- Deathconsciousness def Deep Cuts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=204975#204975</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/09/2013 12:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Both albums aren't great but Deep Cuts might be better.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=204975#204975</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 May 2013 08:40:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=204975#204975</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED- BNMAT- Deathconsciousness def Deep Cuts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=204952#204952</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/09/2013 11:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Deathconsciousness.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=204952#204952</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 May 2013 07:25:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=204952#204952</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED- BNMAT- Deathconsciousness def Deep Cuts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=204658#204658</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24768'&gt;L Lawliet&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/08/2013 12:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;DEATHCONSCIOUSNESS&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/drunk-baby-meme-love-this-guy.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/drunk-baby-meme-love-this-guy.jpg','imgpop','width=550,height=365,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=204658#204658</comments>
                            <dc:creator>L Lawliet</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 8 May 2013 08:44:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=204658#204658</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: CLOSED- BNMAT- Deathconsciousness def Deep Cuts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=204654#204654</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/08/2013 11:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          DEATHCONSCIOUSNESS</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=204654#204654</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 8 May 2013 07:48:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=204654#204654</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>CLOSED- BNMAT- Deathconsciousness def Deep Cuts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=204627#204627</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/08/2013 08:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;DEATHCONSCIOUSNESS by Have a Nice Life&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-16&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;(captain: L Lawliet)&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_12072_4e42a975af751.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_12072_4e42a975af751.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=12072&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Deathconsciousness by Have A Nice Life&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.pinpointmusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/hanl.jpeg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.pinpointmusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/hanl.jpeg','imgpop','width=500,height=375,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year Released: 2008&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;VS&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;DEEP CUTS by The Knife&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-16&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;(captain: HigherthantheSun)&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_5768_4e48d8bfb0e3f.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_5768_4e48d8bfb0e3f.jpg','imgpop','width=300,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=5768&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Deep Cuts by The Knife&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://thefridgemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/TheKnife-Heartbeats-e1326331649295.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://thefridgemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/TheKnife-Heartbeats-e1326331649295.jpg','imgpop','width=438,height=326,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year Released: 2003&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Note: 12-24 hour period before polls open, giving time for catching up on listening and for captains to promote their albums</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=204627#204627</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 8 May 2013 04:57:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=204627#204627</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>