<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#906): The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218477#218477</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 19:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;ScottyBaboon wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It is what the album and artist is.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hmm, fair enough.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218477#218477</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 15:43:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218477#218477</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#906): The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218473#218473</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26778'&gt;ScottyBaboon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 19:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It is what the album and artist is.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218473#218473</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ScottyBaboon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 15:37:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218473#218473</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#906): The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218464#218464</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 19:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;ScottyBaboon wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Complete bullshit!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Is there a reason for this?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218464#218464</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 15:06:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218464#218464</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#906): The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218455#218455</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26778'&gt;ScottyBaboon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 18:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Complete bullshit!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218455#218455</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ScottyBaboon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 14:49:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218455#218455</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#906): The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=217104#217104</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20627'&gt;paladisiac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/07/2013 19:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Brilliant rapper in his hey-day, which culminated with this album..  The only missteps for me are those featuring D-12.  This WAS my favorite hip-hop album until kanye's &quot;twisted fantasy&quot; arrived a couple years ago.  2000 was a fine year.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=217104#217104</comments>
                            <dc:creator>paladisiac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Jun 2013 15:25:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=217104#217104</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#906): The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=216722#216722</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/06/2013 20:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;junodog4 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;This is losing relevance for me...  Maybe I need another revisit.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Nope... still sound dated to me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=216722#216722</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Jun 2013 16:47:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=216722#216722</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#906): The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=216713#216713</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/06/2013 20:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Too violent for me. I might have had it on my chart in the past though. The albums before and after are good as well.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=216713#216713</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Jun 2013 16:27:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=216713#216713</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#906): The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206478#206478</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/12/2013 12:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Only good things about this album are its singles (they are great) but that's always necessarily a bad sign.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206478#206478</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 May 2013 08:58:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206478#206478</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#906): The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206348#206348</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/12/2013 04:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Eminem? Hmmm. What about him? His albums aren't exactly spectacular, pretty catchy at times, and overall just good. I prefer the slim shady LP.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206348#206348</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 May 2013 00:56:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206348#206348</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#906): The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206347#206347</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/12/2013 04:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;drakonium wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Mmmh, it's good. There are some really nice songs, and some really average ones. It would have been great if it had been more consistent.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206347#206347</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 May 2013 00:51:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206347#206347</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#906): The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206264#206264</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/12/2013 00:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This is losing relevance for me...  Maybe I need another revisit.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206264#206264</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 May 2013 20:44:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206264#206264</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#906): The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206261#206261</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/12/2013 00:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Stan, is really really great.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The rest's okay.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206261#206261</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 May 2013 20:42:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206261#206261</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#906): The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206205#206205</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18172'&gt;ShaneSpear&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/11/2013 22:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The last good Eminem album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If it wasn't for Lose Yourself, it would be the last good thing he ever did.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206205#206205</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ShaneSpear</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 May 2013 18:56:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206205#206205</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#906): The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206203#206203</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/11/2013 22:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Good, but I feel Infinite is his best album!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206203#206203</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 May 2013 18:54:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206203#206203</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#906): The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206197#206197</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/11/2013 22:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I really enjoy it. I'm not as crazy about it as I used to be, but it's very good. Some think it's overblown and unnecessarily vulgar, but I really like the way he sets it up as a retaliation against the critics who thought his first album was too vulgar. There are certainly some forgettable songs here (&quot;Under the Influence&quot;? What the hell is &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;that&lt;/span&gt; doing on here?), but the high points more than make up for it. I don't know about y'all, but I get shivers every time I listen to the last verse of &quot;Amityville&quot;. &quot;Real Slim Shady&quot;, &quot;Kill You&quot;, &quot;Drug Ballad&quot;, &quot;I'm Back&quot;, and &quot;Criminal&quot; are all very good, too. Above all, I love how this album is almost entirely a game of trying to figure out how serious he is about everything, leading to countless possible interpretations of the album as a whole. Very solid.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206197#206197</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 May 2013 18:43:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206197#206197</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#906): The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206149#206149</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25773'&gt;HoldenM&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/11/2013 20:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This is one of the most inconsistent modern classics, if not the most inconsistent. That being said, the lows aren't terribly low, and the highs are incredibly high. Solid enough, even if it isn't best as an album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Track picks&lt;br /&gt;
3 Stan&lt;br /&gt;
8. The Real Sliim Shady&lt;br /&gt;
10. I'm Back&lt;br /&gt;
16, Kim</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206149#206149</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HoldenM</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 May 2013 16:27:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206149#206149</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#906): The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206147#206147</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/11/2013 20:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Damn, I probably need to listen to Kim with the lyrics, it seems interesting  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206147#206147</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 May 2013 16:20:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206147#206147</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#906): The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206146#206146</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25916'&gt;Evandar&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/11/2013 20:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          A few good songs, and a lot of forgettable ones. &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Kim&lt;/span&gt; is kinda awesome, though (partly because it freaks me out a bit), one of the most memorable ones. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206146#206146</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Evandar</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 May 2013 16:13:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206146#206146</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#906): The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206145#206145</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/11/2013 20:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          He is mad skilled no doubt. But I don't know, I'm not in to the themes like Puncture repair said. And yeah &quot;Kim&quot; is just fucked up... Like not in a good way. It actually made me sick when I first heard it. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But yeah, there are some classic tracks here. &quot;The Real Slim Shady&quot; and &quot;The Way I Am&quot; , &quot;Stan&quot; and &quot;Kill You&quot; are all great. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think the Eninem Show is better.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206145#206145</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 May 2013 16:11:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206145#206145</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#906): The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206144#206144</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/11/2013 20:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Mmmh, it's good. There are some really nice songs, and some really average ones. It would have been great if it had been more consistent.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206144#206144</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 May 2013 16:04:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=206144#206144</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>