<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -400% slower ver./give a listn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213538#213538</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/28/2013 20:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think I need to have a talk with the Internet about what &quot;400% slower&quot; means.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213538#213538</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 28 May 2013 16:55:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213538#213538</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -400% slower ver./give a listn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213431#213431</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/28/2013 15:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Cymro2011 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Actually yeah, &quot;worst&quot; was a bad word to choose. What I kind of meant was that some vocalists change the way they sing to compensate for their vocal limits. For what you said about Strummer and Sharkey the thing about punk rock is that the vocals are expected to be as all over the place and ragged as the music itself and the quality of the vocals just really doesn't matter for them so for punk they're pretty perfect.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
....but yeah, again, your right about Biafra. I should have chosen someone different to list. I fucking love his warbley singing style.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also i'd just like to apologize if I sound like an idiot right now. I suck at putting my thoughts into words.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Haha, no problem, the idiot may be me for picking you on wrong words  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213431#213431</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 28 May 2013 11:40:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213431#213431</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -400% slower ver./give a listn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213430#213430</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/28/2013 15:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;drakonium wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;What made no sense in your previous post was the use of the word &quot;worst&quot;. You meant &quot;unique&quot;. If you take a random person in the street (who probably has a &quot;bad&quot; voice), (s)he won't be more interesting than a professional singer, whatever the later sounds like.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, I don't think Jello Biafra has a &quot;bad&quot; voice. It's unique, not bad. And I do believe that Joe Strummer and Feargal Sharkey (from The Undertones) have technically fantastic voices while singing punk.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Actually yeah, &quot;worst&quot; was a bad word to choose. What I kind of meant was that some vocalists change the way they sing to compensate for their vocal limits. For what you said about Strummer and Sharkey the thing about punk rock is that the vocals are expected to be as all over the place and ragged as the music itself and the quality of the vocals just really doesn't matter for them so for punk they're pretty perfect.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
....but yeah, again, your right about Biafra. I should have chosen someone different to list. I fucking love his warbley singing style.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also i'd just like to apologize if I sound like an idiot right now. I suck at putting my thoughts into words.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213430#213430</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 28 May 2013 11:28:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213430#213430</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -400% slower ver./give a listn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213420#213420</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/28/2013 15:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Cymro2011 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Lou Reed, Bob Dylan, Jello Biafra,&lt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;insert any punk rock vocalist here&lt;/span&gt;&gt; etc. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The good vocalists are never the ones that can hit all the high notes and sound perfect. The good ones just incorporate a singing voice that's unique to them and try and make it work.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
OK, if you say it that way I agree to an extent. The voice of a singer is more important than his/her technical ability. However, the later does play a major role in the artist's sound. Radiohead would not have been what they are if Yorke hadn't been able to reach super-high notes, and Cocteau Twins would not have sounded the same if not for the vocal acrobatics of Frazer.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What made no sense in your previous post was the use of the word &quot;worst&quot;. You meant &quot;unique&quot;. If you take a random person in the street (who probably has a &quot;bad&quot; voice), (s)he won't be more interesting than a professional singer, whatever the later sounds like.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, I don't think Jello Biafra has a &quot;bad&quot; voice. It's unique, not bad. And I do believe that Joe Strummer and Feargal Sharkey (from The Undertones) have technically fantastic voices while singing punk.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213420#213420</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 28 May 2013 11:06:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213420#213420</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -400% slower ver./give a listn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213419#213419</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/28/2013 15:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Cymro2011 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt; The good vocalists are never the ones that can hit all the high notes and sound perfect. The good ones just incorporate a singing voice that's unique to them and try and make it work.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I dunno, could you really say that singing well and singing with emotion are mutually exclusive? I mean, two of my favourite vocalists are Peter Gabriel and Peter Hammill and I think both of THOSE guys have a lot of control over their voices and yet they convey emotion hugely to me. I love Jeff Mangum too, of course: he really does manage to make the fact that he's clearly not a great singer work for him through his sheer passion. I just don't think you can really say &quot;Good singer = bad singer&quot;, honestly.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh, and these experiments are, uh, interesting. Yeah, that just about covers it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213419#213419</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 28 May 2013 11:06:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213419#213419</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -400% slower ver./give a listn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213411#213411</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/28/2013 14:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;drakonium wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'd like to understand what you mean here, because it just sounds like a mindfuck.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Lou Reed, Bob Dylan, Jello Biafra,&lt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;insert any punk rock vocalist here&lt;/span&gt;&gt; etc. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The good vocalists are never the ones that can hit all the high notes and sound perfect. The good ones just incorporate a singing voice that's unique to them and try and make it work.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213411#213411</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 28 May 2013 10:28:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213411#213411</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -400% slower ver./give a listn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213410#213410</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/28/2013 14:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I just tried to do this with Show Em Watcha Got by Public Enemy, and it's the worst thing I've ever heard. The saxophone sample sounds like a dying elephant, and Chuck D and Flavor Flav sounds like they are being tortured in slow motion. It's actually quite frightening</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213410#213410</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 28 May 2013 10:22:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213410#213410</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -400% slower ver./give a listn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213382#213382</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24765'&gt;ButterThumbz&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/28/2013 08:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;drakonium wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'd like to understand what you mean here, because it just sounds like a mindfuck.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's about conveying emotion. Being pitch perfect don't count for squat if the vocalist is a vacuous twat. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Now, can we get back on topic? I would have another slow experiment to suggest but my speaker system just bought it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213382#213382</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ButterThumbz</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 28 May 2013 04:46:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213382#213382</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -400% slower ver./give a listn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213359#213359</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/28/2013 05:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Cymro2011 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The people with the worst voices are usually the best vocalists.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I'd like to understand what you mean here, because it just sounds like a mindfuck.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213359#213359</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 28 May 2013 01:50:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213359#213359</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -400% slower ver./give a listn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213348#213348</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25611'&gt;SingingPeasant96&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/28/2013 05:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Cymro2011 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The people with the worst voices are usually the best vocalists.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
true</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213348#213348</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SingingPeasant96</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 28 May 2013 01:10:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213348#213348</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -400% slower ver./give a listn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213327#213327</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/28/2013 02:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;tekin wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yes. All these X Factor and Pop Idol and The Voice and ... are based on that idea and they are all over the media.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I know what you're talking about and I agree, but surely there must be something more overrated.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213327#213327</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 May 2013 22:52:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213327#213327</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -400% slower ver./give a listn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213183#213183</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/27/2013 17:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          That was a waste of 13 minutes.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213183#213183</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 May 2013 13:41:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213183#213183</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -400% slower ver./give a listn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213182#213182</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/27/2013 17:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;tekin wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yes. All these X Factor and Pop Idol and The Voice and ... are based on that idea and they are all over the media.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The people with the worst voices are usually the best vocalists.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213182#213182</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 May 2013 13:28:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213182#213182</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -400% slower ver./give a listn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213180#213180</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/27/2013 17:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;No.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Yes. All these X Factor and Pop Idol and The Voice and ... are based on that idea and they are all over the media.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213180#213180</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 May 2013 13:16:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213180#213180</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -400% slower ver./give a listn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213179#213179</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/27/2013 17:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;tekin wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&quot;Singing in tune&quot; is the most overrated thing in music history.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213179#213179</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 May 2013 13:12:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213179#213179</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -400% slower ver./give a listn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213178#213178</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/27/2013 17:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &quot;Singing in tune&quot; is the most overrated thing in music history.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213178#213178</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 May 2013 13:11:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213178#213178</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -400% slower ver./give a listn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213176#213176</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/27/2013 17:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Where's the version that makes the singing be in tune?  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Mr. Green&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Party&quot;&gt;🥳&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213176#213176</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 May 2013 13:08:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213176#213176</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -400% slower ver./give a listn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213134#213134</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24765'&gt;ButterThumbz&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/27/2013 14:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Shock The Monkey x 8 = The Future Sound Of London</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213134#213134</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ButterThumbz</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 May 2013 10:04:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213134#213134</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -400% slower ver./give a listn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213131#213131</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24768'&gt;L Lawliet&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/27/2013 13:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Just got tickets to see these guys, haven't actually enjoyed listening to them for a few years but I think I will still have fun.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213131#213131</comments>
                            <dc:creator>L Lawliet</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 May 2013 09:31:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213131#213131</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea -400% slower ver./give a listn</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213125#213125</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24765'&gt;ButterThumbz&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/27/2013 12:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Balance wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Just download the program PaulStretch, you can make these yourself with any song (or audio file) you want&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Messing with this right now. Getting some interesting results. Just listening to A Forest by The Cure stretched to 30 minutes. I call it Asleep In A Forest.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213125#213125</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ButterThumbz</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 May 2013 08:44:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213125#213125</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>