<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Locked charts in the top charts list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=215297#215297</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/03/2013 09:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SilverWalrus wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I noticed this a while back and I always thought it was weird, but when a chart is locked it still stays in the list of top charts. Like Magenta's chart is in the top five right now, but nobody can check it out due to it's state. And this is no slight against her chart or anything, but it just seems weird that's it's up there as it stands. I know personally I use the top charts to get recommendations, and even though I've already seen most of them, it just strikes me as odd to see a locked chart up there, and I'm sure there are other examples too. Plus, and I haven't tested this myself, I'm fairly sure you can give locked charts rating from the top charts page, which is also strange. Anyways, just wanted to bring this up and see if it bothers anyone else.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Apologies, non-public charts shouldn't be listed in the top-rated chart. This has now been fixed.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=215297#215297</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 3 Jun 2013 05:18:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=215297#215297</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Locked charts in the top charts list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=215253#215253</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/03/2013 03:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SilverWalrus wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I noticed this a while back and I always thought it was weird, but when a chart is locked it still stays in the list of top charts. Like Magenta's chart is in the top five right now, but nobody can check it out due to it's state. And this is no slight against her chart or anything, but it just seems weird that's it's up there as it stands. I know personally I use the top charts to get recommendations, and even though I've already seen most of them, it just strikes me as odd to see a locked chart up there, and I'm sure there are other examples too. Plus, and I haven't tested this myself, &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;I'm fairly sure you can give locked charts rating from the top charts page&lt;/span&gt;, which is also strange. Anyways, just wanted to bring this up and see if it bothers anyone else.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Bolded part is correct.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=215253#215253</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Jun 2013 23:25:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=215253#215253</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Locked charts in the top charts list</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=215248#215248</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/03/2013 03:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I noticed this a while back and I always thought it was weird, but when a chart is locked it still stays in the list of top charts. Like Magenta's chart is in the top five right now, but nobody can check it out due to it's state. And this is no slight against her chart or anything, but it just seems weird that's it's up there as it stands. I know personally I use the top charts to get recommendations, and even though I've already seen most of them, it just strikes me as odd to see a locked chart up there, and I'm sure there are other examples too. Plus, and I haven't tested this myself, I'm fairly sure you can give locked charts rating from the top charts page, which is also strange. Anyways, just wanted to bring this up and see if it bothers anyone else.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=215248#215248</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Jun 2013 23:17:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=215248#215248</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>