<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Post-Rock</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11923#11923</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15906'&gt;Tanner224&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/24/2009 18:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I started listening to Godspeed. Cool stuff.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11923#11923</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tanner224</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 24 Dec 2009 13:24:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11923#11923</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Post-Rock</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11894#11894</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15586'&gt;Ironic Karma&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/23/2009 21:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;What's post rock? Does it sound like Signor Ros or does it cover much more?  :?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's a pretty broad genre that goes into ambient, jazz, electronica, and experimental into it's sound. It's hard to explain, the Wikipedia article is pretty good:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-rock&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-rock&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sigur Ros is probably one of the most prominent post-rock artists, they make dramatic and very exciting music. I really don't have a lot of post-rock in my library, Godspeed You! Black Emperor is another I have, it's all pretty good.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11894#11894</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Ironic Karma</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Dec 2009 16:35:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11894#11894</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Post-Rock</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11877#11877</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/23/2009 11:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I highly recommend &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Mogwai&lt;/span&gt;. I have &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Young Team&lt;/span&gt; and &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Rock Action&lt;/span&gt; physically. &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Young Team&lt;/span&gt; is probably a key album for them.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Two Aussie post-rock bands to listen to are &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Dirty Three&lt;/span&gt; (includes members of Nick Cave &amp; The Bad Seeds) and &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Decoder Ring&lt;/span&gt;. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Dirty Three&lt;/span&gt;'s self titled and Decoder Ring's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Fractions &lt;/span&gt;are good ones to try.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11877#11877</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Dec 2009 06:48:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11877#11877</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Post-Rock</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11860#11860</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/22/2009 19:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Tortoise, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Millions Now Living Will Never Die&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Slint, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Spiderland&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Mogwai, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Young Team&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
The For Carnation, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Promised Works&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Movietone, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Day And Night&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/xoH5MPIgM7c?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=xoH5MPIgM7c&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11860#11860</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:44:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11860#11860</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Post-Rock</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11858#11858</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/22/2009 19:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          What's post rock? Does it sound like Signor Ros or does it cover much more?  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11858#11858</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:39:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11858#11858</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Post-Rock</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11857#11857</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/22/2009 19:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Godspeed You Black Emperor made some great albums, my favourites being F# A# (Infinity) and Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven, but I wouldn't rate them as highly as the two bands you mentioned!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11857#11857</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:39:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11857#11857</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Post-Rock</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11856#11856</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15906'&gt;Tanner224&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/22/2009 18:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I started getting into Sigur Ros a few months ago, and I think they've replaced Radiohead as my favorite band. I really like this Post Rock stuff. Does anyone know any good Post Rock bands or albums that aren't by sigur ros that I should check out?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11856#11856</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tanner224</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:58:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11856#11856</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>