<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#936): Abbey Road by The Beatles</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218506#218506</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 21:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Oh, I was just referring to those four as the four people usually say is their favorite. I've certainty heard people say they prefer Rubber Soul, but much less than the other 4, which I've found to be almost equal in their popularity.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I do find Rubber Soul significantly weaker, but that's beside the point&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Oh OK. Rubber Soul is indeed often ranked lower than the four following albums, but still, I think not including it to the &quot;big&quot; Beatles albums would be forgetting something. It doesn't really matter anyway, I just wanted to have your thoughts about that  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218506#218506</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 17:39:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218506#218506</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#936): Abbey Road by The Beatles</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218504#218504</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 21:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;drakonium wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Do you really think it's &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;that&lt;/span&gt; average compared to the other four?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Oh, I was just referring to those four as the four people usually say is their favorite. I've certainty heard people say they prefer Rubber Soul, but much less than the other 4, which I've found to be almost equal in their popularity.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I do find Rubber Soul significantly weaker, but that's beside the point</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218504#218504</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 17:33:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218504#218504</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#936): Abbey Road by The Beatles</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218503#218503</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 21:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;That I did not&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Do you really think it's &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;that&lt;/span&gt; average compared to the other four?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218503#218503</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 17:31:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218503#218503</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#936): Abbey Road by The Beatles</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218423#218423</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 16:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;drakonium wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;He said &quot;big 4&quot; so I supposed he didn't include Rubber Soul.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
That I did not</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218423#218423</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 12:44:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218423#218423</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#936): Abbey Road by The Beatles</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218422#218422</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24704'&gt;SamuelPear&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 16:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mother Nature's Son wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I agree. I don't consider guitar soloing as the Beatles force, but the whole album here is filled with tasty guitar solos: &quot;Come Together&quot;, &quot;Something&quot;, &quot;I Want You (She's So Heavy)&quot;, &quot;You Never Give Me Your Money&quot; and especially &quot;The End&quot; which is built around guitar soloing.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
George solo in the end of &quot;Carry That Weight&quot; is so epic I have goosebumps !</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218422#218422</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SamuelPear</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 12:43:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218422#218422</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#936): Abbey Road by The Beatles</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218421#218421</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24704'&gt;SamuelPear&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 16:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Happymeal wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;That being said. Octopus's garden and Here comes the sun are two of the best beatles songs ever and some of my personal favorites. Too bad they never quite mastered their sound on any of their other albums like they did on this one.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What the hell dude ? The Beatles albums are in terms of mastering the best thing you could hear in the 60s ! Part of the greatness of their albums is the mastering ! That's why their sound aged very well or never aged at all.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218421#218421</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SamuelPear</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 12:41:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218421#218421</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#936): Abbey Road by The Beatles</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218399#218399</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 14:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Easily my favorite Beatles album.  Pretty much perfect.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218399#218399</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 10:16:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218399#218399</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#936): Abbey Road by The Beatles</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218383#218383</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 13:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Fun, but slightly uneven. I prefer Sgt. Pepper and White Album, maybe even MMT actually.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218383#218383</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:27:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218383#218383</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#936): Abbey Road by The Beatles</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218351#218351</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20316'&gt;Mother Nature's Son&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 09:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Re-listening to this album right now, and I was just reminded how fucking tasty the guitar solo on &quot;Octopus's Garden&quot; is. Real underrated moment right there.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I agree. I don't consider guitar soloing as the Beatles force, but the whole album here is filled with tasty guitar solos: &quot;Come Together&quot;, &quot;Something&quot;, &quot;I Want You (She's So Heavy)&quot;, &quot;You Never Give Me Your Money&quot; and especially &quot;The End&quot; which is built around guitar soloing.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218351#218351</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mother Nature's Son</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 05:14:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218351#218351</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#936): Abbey Road by The Beatles</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218326#218326</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 06:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Re-listening to this album right now, and I was just reminded how fucking tasty the guitar solo in &quot;Octopus's Garden&quot; is. Real underrated moment right there.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218326#218326</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 02:30:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218326#218326</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#936): Abbey Road by The Beatles</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218324#218324</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 06:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jasonconfused wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Rubber Soul isn't????  :shock:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
He said &quot;big 4&quot; so I supposed he didn't include Rubber Soul.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218324#218324</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 02:25:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218324#218324</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#936): Abbey Road by The Beatles</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218318#218318</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 06:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Happymeal wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;That being said. Octopus's garden and Here comes the sun are two of the best beatles songs ever and some of my personal favorites. Too bad they never quite mastered their sound on any of their other albums like they did on this one.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Seriously. Darn those Beatles for never quite mastering their sound.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218318#218318</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 02:07:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218318#218318</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#936): Abbey Road by The Beatles</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218316#218316</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 06:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;junodog4 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Best Beatles album.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That being said. Octopus's garden and Here comes the sun are two of the best beatles songs ever and some of my personal favorites. Too bad they never quite mastered their sound on any of their other albums like they did on this one.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218316#218316</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 02:06:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218316#218316</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#936): Abbey Road by The Beatles</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218314#218314</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 06:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;drakonium wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I think Rubber Soul deserves to be counted in the &quot;big&quot; Beatles record, too. Magical Mystery Tour might even be included.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Rubber Soul isn't????  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218314#218314</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 02:04:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218314#218314</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#936): Abbey Road by The Beatles</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218313#218313</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 05:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;the &quot;big 4&quot; Beatles records&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I think Rubber Soul deserves to be counted in the &quot;big&quot; Beatles record, too. Magical Mystery Tour might even be included.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218313#218313</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 01:59:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218313#218313</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#936): Abbey Road by The Beatles</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218289#218289</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21223'&gt;Happy&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 03:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Were it not for Maxwell's Silver Hammer and me thinking that I Want You goes on for a little too long near the end this may have just been my favorite Beatles album.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218289#218289</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Happy</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Jun 2013 23:40:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218289#218289</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#936): Abbey Road by The Beatles</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218245#218245</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18678'&gt;kramerfan86&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 01:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Easily my favorite by them, not even a close race really.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218245#218245</comments>
                            <dc:creator>kramerfan86</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Jun 2013 21:11:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218245#218245</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#936): Abbey Road by The Beatles</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218217#218217</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 00:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My least favorite of the &quot;big 4&quot; Beatles records, the upbeat McCartney songs just bring it down a lot for me, it's still amazing though. I Want You(She's So Heavy) is a favorite of mine.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218217#218217</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:11:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218217#218217</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#936): Abbey Road by The Beatles</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218215#218215</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2013 00:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Phenomenal. By far the best Beatles record, and probably their most varied and progressive, too. Overrated? Maybe, but who cares? There's not a single weak track on here, and the album's positively loaded with unique and interesting instrumentation. I mean, really, what's not to like?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218215#218215</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:09:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218215#218215</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#936): Abbey Road by The Beatles</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218193#218193</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21310'&gt;HigherThanTheSun&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/10/2013 23:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;junodog4 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Brilliant.  Best Beatles album.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218193#218193</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HigherThanTheSun</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Jun 2013 19:32:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218193#218193</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>