<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BEUT : harkan VS FatherTime</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=219112#219112</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2013 18:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;lol it's harkan time ok dis is funny&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
30-5&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=219112#219112</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 13 Jun 2013 14:35:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=219112#219112</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BEUT : harkan VS FatherTime</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=219051#219051</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2013 13:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks for the support guys and girls. Nice to know I am appreciated.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have been busy helping a fellow teacher with her performances so I haven't posted for a few days. But BEA has become another community that I have enjoyed being a part of.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=219051#219051</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 13 Jun 2013 09:26:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=219051#219051</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BEUT : harkan VS FatherTime</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=219049#219049</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/13/2013 13:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Can't be bothered doing a part II.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I voted for harkan, as should everyone else.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/uRz8FWPUmpI?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=uRz8FWPUmpI&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=219049#219049</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 13 Jun 2013 09:14:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=219049#219049</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BEUT : harkan VS FatherTime</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218736#218736</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/12/2013 17:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;junodog4 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Harkan - Creates great tournaments, has a great chart, contributes original music, and is a teacher.  Got my vote.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The final round will be Harkan vs. Saoirse.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218736#218736</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 13:34:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218736#218736</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BEUT : harkan VS FatherTime</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218730#218730</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/12/2013 17:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Harkan easily. One of the users who could win this competition.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218730#218730</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 13:14:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218730#218730</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BEUT : harkan VS FatherTime</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218726#218726</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/12/2013 16:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          harkan by a million billion miles. Great member.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218726#218726</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 12:13:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218726#218726</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BEUT : harkan VS FatherTime</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218725#218725</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22322'&gt;Defago&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/12/2013 16:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm harkan's fanboy. Great user, amazing music.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218725#218725</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Defago</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 12:11:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218725#218725</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BEUT : harkan VS FatherTime</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218724#218724</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/12/2013 16:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I can't think up anything negative when I think about harkan. Harkan it is. Tekin summed up it up very nicely.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218724#218724</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 12:08:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218724#218724</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BEUT : harkan VS FatherTime</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218691#218691</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/12/2013 14:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;junodog4 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Harkan - Creates great tournaments, has a great chart, contributes original music, and is a teacher.  Got my vote.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218691#218691</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 10:39:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218691#218691</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BEUT : harkan VS FatherTime</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218689#218689</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/12/2013 14:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Sad thing is, we've already given more attention to Father Time, when Harkan deserves it more.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Harkan - Creates great tournaments, has a great chart, contributes original music, and is a teacher.  Got my vote.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218689#218689</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 10:35:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218689#218689</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BEUT : harkan VS FatherTime</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218662#218662</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/12/2013 13:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I have known Father Time for almost 14 years. Here's the deal:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1) All of the above from Jhereko is true. More importantly, FT believes every last  word of it. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2) His music is completely unlistenable.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3) He built his internet &quot;persona&quot; as a message board bully. He got people on his side, and got people to gush over his music mostly so that they wouldn't be attacked by him.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
4) On the old MP3.com (when it was about unsigned artists), he  would rile up the message boards by attacking people...then he would release a song. He's endlessly proud of the fact that he had #1 songs at MP3.com...he fails to point out that the site was populated by almost exclusively a bunch of musicians playing each others music, and that you could get a #1 song with plays barely in double digits. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
5) He is still locked into 2001. He pines for the old days at MP3.com like an old lady pining for her man who was lost at sea years before. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
6) His music is still completely unlistenable.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
7) He may show up as an interesting character, but the truth is, he becomes very boring and tedious after about a week. He's endlessly predictable, is a jerk of the worst kind...one without intelligence or taste. He's sad, because he believes all of the SELF hype about himself. He will get personal and horribly wrong and cry to mods all day long, and he makes every board he's on hell. He's killed more boards than I've probably ever posted on in my life. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
8 ) The truth is, he is a sad little man who can play a little bit of guitar who makes shitty music and thinks he's a legend. He came here thinking he could use this site to promote his shitty music and got chased off by people who are a LOT smarter than he is. The reality is that he is the worst kind of person to have on your board. He's the only person I've ever blocked from a website, and he's so bad that I left several sites I frequented for years because I couldn't handle his stupidity any longer. When he showed up here, I asked him to leave...I'm staying away from every other site you're on...let me be here in peace away from you.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Bottom line: He doesn't deserve to be even spoken about here, and it kind of sickens me that he made any kind of lasting impression on BEA...this site deserves better. His &quot;albums&quot; are on this site, which makes me a little ill.. He was here for 3 DAYS. He may have a rather hilarious history, but deep down it's very sad. I really think we could have come up with a better user for this contest than this guy. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
GO HARKAN!!!!!!!!!!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218662#218662</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 09:51:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218662#218662</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BEUT : harkan VS FatherTime</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218659#218659</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/12/2013 13:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've never even heard of the user Father Time.  I've added this album's cover to the site, though I didn't add the album:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_medium_35240_50e50543b45a8.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And there's this guy:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/fathertime3ck_2485.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But I've never geard of the user.  Harkan for the win.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218659#218659</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 09:43:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218659#218659</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BEUT : harkan VS FatherTime</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218650#218650</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/12/2013 13:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I take it back, this is hilarious &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Those mp3.com comments  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218650#218650</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 09:26:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218650#218650</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BEUT : harkan VS FatherTime</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218647#218647</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19761'&gt;GeevyDallas&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/12/2013 13:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Post of the year  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218647#218647</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GeevyDallas</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 09:21:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218647#218647</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BEUT : harkan VS FatherTime</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218643#218643</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/12/2013 13:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;FatherTime (18/12/2011 - 21/12/2011)&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
PART I: THE ARTIST&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://dlcache.com/thumbs/8f6/futureofrock.com.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
People, are you really going to vote against the &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.futureofrock.com?&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;www.futureofrock.com?&lt;/a&gt; (site unfortunately doesn't exist anymore but that's a screen capture of it above)  Yes this is &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;the&lt;/span&gt; FatherTime I'm talking about, I think you might have heard of him. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&quot;♪ I'm not gonna apologise for believing I'm the future of rock ♪&quot;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt; TYFG  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Pray&quot;&gt;🙏&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Less than a decade ago they called me an internet legend. At the most important indie music site in the history of the web Mp3.com (pre-vivendi) I had more #1 songs than any other rock or alternative act. The name Father Time dominated that scene and there was a whole culture of imitators. Then in 2003 the first and last true indie mecca was taken over and completely entered by the coporate music biz. I woke up the next day with the rug pulled out - from Virtual Star to virtual unknown. But I was only ever about music in the first place.&quot;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The words of a true artist. But what do we really know about Father Time. We need to go deeper. Maybe his BEA profile will tell us a thing or two.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8116/9023304933_270f8d2c02_o.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8116/9023304933_270f8d2c02_o.jpg','imgpop','width=835,height=474,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Occupation: Artist&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Now obviously we know FT is one of the only artists in music today but I get the feeling that maybe he meant visual artist. I'm almost certain he made his own album covers&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_medium_35238_50e4f39f52fc6.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_medium_35239_50e4f419891e9.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_medium_35240_50e50543b45a8.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's just not fair that some people seem to be multi-talented, is it?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Occupation: /Activist&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Boys and Girls I think it's pretty clear we are dealing with a modern day Dylan here.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Interests: 	music, sports, girls&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The man is so humble that he put music as merely an interest rather than what it really is: a platform for him to revolutionize. He's into sports AND girls. We ain't dealing with no faggot here people. He likes sports AND girls.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
We know a little more but still...not enough. Maybe we can rely on his fans for some decent information (http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=104536):&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Father Time has easily equalled some of the greatest lyricists ever in pop music. - Gregg of Sterling30 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
raw, real, gritty, and believable. FT is an icon for indie. Take a good look at your own lives and music, because none of you are any better that i have heard, not one! - Fred Thorne (Noah Spaceship) &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Your music reflects true genius - Jack Hobson Dupont &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
FT = God - Rob Tognoni &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
you are the nearest person on this site (mp3.com) to the beatles - beatwave &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
FT, you totally whoop ass musically and you ain't afraid of nothin, that totally rocks. - MC Paperclip &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No one can hold a candle to you when it comes to the truth - Steve Iannetti &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
well they're not telling us anything we didn't already know about FT (TYFG  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Pray&quot;&gt;🙏&lt;/span&gt; ) but there was a short interview with the man everyone's talking about).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
His thoughts on internet on the music: &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Free music has really ended the music biz except for the movement of some brand name product&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt; - only FT is willing to speak the truth!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
His thoughts on whether or not he would stoop to accpting a recording contract: &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Depends on the deal but it would have to be a great one.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
We may be no closer to knowing the true Father Time (TYFG  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Pray&quot;&gt;🙏&lt;/span&gt; ) as an artist but perhaps in Part II we can see who he was as a leader in music discussion.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh and I almost forgot...if maybe you've been living under a rock or some shit here's one of the maestro's masterpieces:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/MANqtEr5pMQ?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=MANqtEr5pMQ&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;THANK YOU FASED GOD&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Pray&quot;&gt;🙏&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218643#218643</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 09:16:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218643#218643</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BEUT : harkan VS FatherTime</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218630#218630</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/12/2013 12:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Harkan. The Party of the Absurd must stick together.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218630#218630</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 08:16:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218630#218630</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BEUT : harkan VS FatherTime</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218622#218622</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/12/2013 11:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          harkan by default.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218622#218622</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 07:48:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218622#218622</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BEUT : harkan VS FatherTime</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218615#218615</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/12/2013 11:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Jhereko? Father Time? W-why? He's not even the most entertaining douchebag ever to grace these forums.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218615#218615</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 07:12:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218615#218615</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [CLOSED] BEUT : harkan VS FatherTime</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218612#218612</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/12/2013 11:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I have no idea who FatherTime is, so I'll just wait for his captain's promotion. I doubt he'll win my vote over harkan, though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218612#218612</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 07:02:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218612#218612</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>[CLOSED] BEUT : harkan VS FatherTime</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218608#218608</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/12/2013 10:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;harkan&lt;/span&gt; (captain : joyofdivision)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/images/avatars/183572797351a097798f2a2.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
VS&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;FatherTime&lt;/span&gt; (captain : Jhereko)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/img/avatar.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218608#218608</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 06:59:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=218608#218608</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>