<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Rock in opposition</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222527#222527</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 03:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ok so I've never heard of this genre before, nor have I heard anything from it(or maybe I have and just don't know it), so will somebody post a song that is fairly descriptive of the genre at large, so I might get a feel for what it sounds like?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222527#222527</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 21 Jun 2013 23:37:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222527#222527</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rock in opposition</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222525#222525</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 03:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Listened to a few of the recommends (Henry Cow and the one Bork suggested) and those two were good. WIll be listening to more soon. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyways, I've brought back a few suggestions. Émile au jardin patrologique - Débile Menthol is a pretty nice album (on spotify labeled as Émile a la campana) . Also try both In This Life and In Extermis by Thinking Plague (this one isn't exactly related to the RIO scene, but are influenced by the music and are often classified as RIO. i think they sound close enough to be recommended).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222525#222525</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 21 Jun 2013 23:33:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222525#222525</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rock in opposition</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220955#220955</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/18/2013 20:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Never heard of this or any of the bands, though it sounds pretty cool (listening to Norman Bates' recommendation, and liking it so far).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220955#220955</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 18 Jun 2013 16:09:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220955#220955</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rock in opposition</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220804#220804</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/18/2013 15:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm not sure if they're part of the rock in opposition scene, but Guapo's latest album History of the Visitation is very good.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220804#220804</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:54:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220804#220804</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rock in opposition</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220802#220802</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/18/2013 15:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Art Bears! They were what some members of Henry Cow became after the split. Their first album Hopes and Fears actually has henry cow songs on it so you might want to try that one first. I like their second and third better but listening to any Art Bears albums is time well spent. They also at some point were on The Residents record label if that means anything to anyone haha.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also i think Miriodor is considered RIO too. Only heard one of their albums (Jongleries Elastiques) but its p cool&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Bork wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Not truly an RIO band, but if you like Samla Mammas Manna you may also appreciate fellow swedes Fläsket Brinner.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll make sure to check them out!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220802#220802</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:52:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220802#220802</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rock in opposition</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220526#220526</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20316'&gt;Mother Nature's Son&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/17/2013 20:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Happymeal wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The genre is a bit odd. A really avant - garde (basically meaning innovative/experimental. That being said, I sometimes use it interchangeably with &quot;different&quot; so meh)  take on classical, jazz, and etc. type music (The album I really like by Storm Six is actually quite a bit different with a very folky aspect to it. L'apprendista is what it's called).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That being said, here's the albums I've liked best by the bands I've listed (if you like what you hear, then feel free to explore a bit more I guess):&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Univers Zero - Ceux du dehors &lt;br /&gt;
Henry Cow - In Praise of Learning &lt;br /&gt;
Samla Mammas Manna  - Måltid&lt;br /&gt;
Stormy Six - L'apprendista&lt;br /&gt;
Aksak Maboul - Un peu de l'âme des bandits&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That being siad. It's a really &quot;different&quot; genre. i'll probably be listening to it all day just to get more familiar with the music, depending on how suggestions go, but I'll find other ways of finding albums if no one has any suggestions. that being said, I'd really recommend anyone to try these bands/albums.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Somewhere down the line, I'd like to see your use of the phrase &quot;That being said&quot; being limited just a little. Sorry, I had to say it, I couldn't find a nicer way to say it. That specific phrase has become my focal point in all your posts. Rather silly, but it has.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The term &quot;rock in opposition&quot; is new to me, but I might check some of the music out at some point. It sounds... different!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220526#220526</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mother Nature's Son</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Jun 2013 16:06:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220526#220526</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rock in opposition</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220509#220509</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/17/2013 19:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I liek dis album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_3489_4e42bd5ba9e1a.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_3489_4e42bd5ba9e1a.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=494,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=3489&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;In Praise Of Learning by Henry Cow&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's about bein' smrat. Like, math rock smrat.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220509#220509</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Jun 2013 15:09:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220509#220509</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rock in opposition</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220497#220497</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/17/2013 18:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Art Bears! They were what some members of Henry Cow became after the split. Their first album Hopes and Fears actually has henry cow songs on it so you might want to try that one first. I like their second and third better but listening to any Art Bears albums is time well spent. They also at some point were on The Residents record label if that means anything to anyone haha.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also i think Miriodor is considered RIO too. Only heard one of their albums (Jongleries Elastiques) but its p cool</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220497#220497</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Jun 2013 14:54:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220497#220497</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rock in opposition</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220479#220479</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16211'&gt;Bork&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/17/2013 17:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Not truly an RIO band, but if you like Samla Mammas Manna you may also appreciate fellow swedes Fläsket Brinner.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220479#220479</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Bork</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Jun 2013 13:44:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220479#220479</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rock in opposition</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220467#220467</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/17/2013 17:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Happymeal wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The genre is a bit odd. A really avant - garde (basically meaning innovative/experimental. That being said, I sometimes use it interchangeably with &quot;different&quot; so meh)  take on classical, jazz, and etc. type music (The album I really like by Storm Six is actually quite a bit different with a very folky aspect to it. L'apprendista is what it's called).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That being said, here's the albums I've liked best by the bands I've listed (if you like what you hear, then feel free to explore a bit more I guess):&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Univers Zero - Ceux du dehors &lt;br /&gt;
Henry Cow - In Praise of Learning &lt;br /&gt;
Samla Mammas Manna  - Måltid&lt;br /&gt;
Stormy Six - L'apprendista&lt;br /&gt;
Aksak Maboul - Un peu de l'âme des bandits&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That being siad. It's a really &quot;different&quot; genre. i'll probably be listening to it all day just to get more familiar with the music, depending on how suggestions go, but I'll find other ways of finding albums if no one has any suggestions. that being said, I'd really recommend anyone to try these bands/albums.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thank you! I'll check them out!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220467#220467</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Jun 2013 13:19:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220467#220467</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rock in opposition</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220466#220466</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/17/2013 17:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Really a scene to discover. My recs would pretty much be the same as happymeal's, I'll just add Etron Fou Leloublan, from France. Check out &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Batelages&lt;/span&gt; (1977).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/me-QInQirVc?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=me-QInQirVc&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll be sure to follow this thread, as I'm not that familiar with each and every band affiliated to the movement. Nice thread too!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220466#220466</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Jun 2013 13:18:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220466#220466</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rock in opposition</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220464#220464</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/17/2013 17:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Cymro2011 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I haven't heard of any of those bands or that genre before so I think i'll check them out sometime.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The genre is a bit odd. A really avant - garde (basically meaning innovative/experimental. That being said, I sometimes use it interchangeably with &quot;different&quot; so meh)  take on classical, jazz, and etc. type music (The album I really like by Storm Six is actually quite a bit different with a very folky aspect to it. L'apprendista is what it's called).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That being said, here's the albums I've liked best by the bands I've listed (if you like what you hear, then feel free to explore a bit more I guess):&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Univers Zero - Ceux du dehors &lt;br /&gt;
Henry Cow - In Praise of Learning &lt;br /&gt;
Samla Mammas Manna  - Måltid&lt;br /&gt;
Stormy Six - L'apprendista&lt;br /&gt;
Aksak Maboul - Un peu de l'âme des bandits&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That being siad. It's a really &quot;different&quot; genre. i'll probably be listening to it all day just to get more familiar with the music, depending on how suggestions go, but I'll find other ways of finding albums if no one has any suggestions. that being said, I'd really recommend anyone to try these bands/albums.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220464#220464</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Jun 2013 13:14:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220464#220464</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rock in opposition</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220463#220463</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26195'&gt;EyeKanFly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/17/2013 17:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Cymro2011 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I haven't heard of any of those bands or that genre before so I think i'll check them out sometime.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Same here, I think I'll check it out.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220463#220463</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EyeKanFly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Jun 2013 13:10:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220463#220463</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rock in opposition</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220460#220460</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/17/2013 17:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I haven't heard of any of those bands or that genre before so I think i'll check them out sometime.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220460#220460</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Jun 2013 13:05:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220460#220460</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Rock in opposition</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220459#220459</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/17/2013 17:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've been a fan of this genre for a little while now and want to know a few more really great bands/albums from it. So far I've listened to (as far as bands go, not necessarily full discographies either. Just bands I've listened to albums by. I have yet to listen to any of their full discographies though what I have listened to is great):&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Henry Cow&lt;br /&gt;
Univers Zero&lt;br /&gt;
Samla Mammas Manna&lt;br /&gt;
Aksak Maboul&lt;br /&gt;
Stormy Six&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If anyone has any really good suggestions, I'll give them a listen.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220459#220459</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Jun 2013 13:00:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=220459#220459</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>