<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts as you Listen to Music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=360473#360473</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/13/2014 22:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Rising Son by Takuya Kuroda&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
First thoughts are this is easy. Easy music which feels cool and calm as well as lively in its own sit down sort of way. I am going to like this a lot. I have as much words as the dude on the trumpet thing. feel happy letting this play. like it . feels underwater slightly right now. oh how minimal and nice this track is fantastic! thoughts of black and white cartoon charcters. was going to listen to more jacaszek  but this is so much better. empty thoughts. pump up music. this could be good music for hte bus tomorrow. feels like a cafe now. special. no empty holes anymore. trumpet right sort of loud. Like whatcalled jazz made into bite size songs. feel like there is 25% or 10% pop music here and the rest is pure class. sophistcated. sharp. not tide to too many appointments. feels like a better person come out of album when inside its. is it one person or a few more. there could be a whole group under one person like Brucepsringsteen. he is a bit greedy having all those people in his band and he even kicked them out to make those rubbish albums in the 90s. i don't tihnk takuya will do the same. nice guy some one not mean and very chill. will be helpful like jonathan. music feeling like a ahrd level of some snes game. everything feels black and white at times. this is the good thing thouhg. it is like yo uare a special . not hurt. feeling part of something which isn't simple pop music or what is on the tv on the raiod. not wrong................ time passed. now sounding something like the american part of the city on gran turismo 2. i mena there was the 4 citiies on that game unlike hte first where you had the one map with all the japanese car manufacters. on the second game you have plymouth and those muscle cars which you put in those very odly percific races. i mean the game before had the sunday cup which was the only 9 yeaar old me could win. it was mostly because i could not get the a licence as it was only possible to get bronzes it was that hard. ..............................sdon't like this slip in quality. sounded very promising for the first 2 songs yet good. i like this a lot . i will add this to a chart and listen more when done. lovely music. thinking aobut ps1 games still. mind has gone back to a game called Vandal hearts which was all about swords and archery and stuff. it was kind of mean how those people got kiled i nthe second level by those silly red guys. new songs feel exicitng on this album. feel like it building up to something nw . somehting threatening in a non threatening sort of a way. partly a mystery. more than likely a drum. trumpet back and happy. happy with this .............. if I had a drink I would feeel so call. stars are not shining tonight . sky is a funny orange colour which is just a bit worse than the funny pink colour which I hate. &lt;br /&gt;
like the piano. lovely right now.&lt;br /&gt;
oh my oh my oh my! it just did somethign really fast and fancy ! i like you album. feel so happy I am smiling! could be a happy night tonight. not uncertain................. thinking stoped. music is good. &lt;br /&gt;
everoyne loves the sunshine is a lovely name for a song. it is like saying here you go here is music and be happy&quot;. Amazing so far. oh vocals now. they're alright. kind of moaning. yet good and chill. &lt;br /&gt;
ahhahaha i feel like you skipping mate. when go I feel i feel i feel i feel skiping lot children in play ground in teh sunshine! awww primary school. remember that place. pretended there was something called spider king in the woods by hte playground. bet it got torn down now and all the kids in the playground will be on hteir iphones now and texting. i bet they all standstill in the playground browsing digg or something. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
mmm now feels like ttunnel of love. soundtrack to falling in clumsy love. still got hte bar club sound. still pleasent still candy to my ears.. love and love. like what I am hearing another fast fancy part. now feels like a part where there will be a line of people dancing in top hats like doing all the moves at the same time like they super fancy and now it like in the song sexy back.&lt;br /&gt;
this album was great.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=360473#360473</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 13 Nov 2014 17:47:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=360473#360473</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts as you Listen to Music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286036#286036</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/05/2014 14:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Pussy Galore - Live: In The Red&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
everthing is loud. can't make it out. sounds like monsters. wish it was more clear. stop screeching. wish i knew what he was saying. don't like this much swear words. finding nothing. like the cover though. too reed. violent music,. don't like this. sounds like they are coming down the stairs at this part. guitars are like trash cans. is this live? sounds like it. misfits. its going to be like this all the way. why am i waiting for it tyo change? stays same. drilling . did people go to this concert? remimds me of R.E.M.  . wait how? this sounds nothing like R.e.M. keeps going. thye play for sandwitchs likely. get no where band. they trash. angry ghosts now. pig sweat? like the pigman from subhumans. I thin kthey're vegan. pig man gon eat you up. same same. heard this already. like the next song. trash cans. dpn't like you singing. shut up. did he just shout Javert? weird music. could dance. he said it again. like a bar. another pointless song. i think they do drugs. drugs have to be done somewhere . in the bathroom/ why don't i like this if i don't like arty music ? bang abng trashmen. does crrymo listen to htis? black rerbel motorcucle club. they play shotgun song but that was good M&amp;MS blue packets are good new songs same. same same. title aof album could refer to how much sexual intercoure band receives. they don't perform well on stage. i bet ists real loud with them . manicefestation of rock in rooll stereotupes. angry men with penises. testostrone music . i could play this loud on my amps. swift like stars. nice moment. quick song. woooooo sound on guitar. simple friffs are nice. misfits again. Danzig maybe . bar music. could drink whiskey/ all songs are bad I haven't remembered one so far. they can play guitars though . fun riff again. its all to loud though loud loud loud baby. wokie hole cave chedder gorge all comes back there was a witch at wockey hole and there was cheddar and a village with a cave and it sounded like that for one moment! amazing rumbling! underground. chedder gorge. i love chedder gorge wockey hole want to go back music end I can go back to wockey hole. the paper museam! and cheese .music stop annoying me ! want cheese. and you had to go up all the stairs at cheddar gorge or wockey hole and there will dinosaur vbones. world flood. water much higher. wockey hole caves. unexplored. what was in the final chambers? they were underwater and people die. don' like band, like wockey hole. see cheeder cheese in wockey hole caves. part sounds like angry monster. pretending scary. but they not. they bad band. get out of my way indeed. still everyhting they olay is the same. want to go wockey hole. love wockey hole. hide in cave where not one will find me. I am special . great you know. band suck. nice statrt but then you shouted. cheddder gorege hada village. beautiful place. take my children. they can see caves. shut up band. angr yagain. macho music. sausage/ i could live in wockey hole. drink the water with shopping. music means nothing to me. won't be back. song goes on and on.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
just wanted to quote this post</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286036#286036</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 5 Feb 2014 09:01:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286036#286036</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts as you Listen to Music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233953#233953</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/27/2013 20:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thread needs bringing back. It was &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;BEA&lt;/span&gt;utiful&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll put up another later on.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233953#233953</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 27 Jul 2013 16:35:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233953#233953</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts as you Listen to Music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229162#229162</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/10/2013 18:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Songs just make me think of pictures and my own made up music vids in my head.  Example: When I listen to Bat Out of Hell, I think of a bunch of biker duds from NYC, and one of them is in love with a women in white.  This man ends up in an accident.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
With LZ4, I picture nearly everything.  I think of an old dumb filled with dogs on the first track, a heavy metal concert packed with black sports cars on the second, beautiful fields for the next two or three, and a river on Four Sticks, sitting on a bench thinking about women for Going to California, and a broken levee for take a wild guess.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229162#229162</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 10 Jul 2013 14:23:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229162#229162</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts as you Listen to Music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229141#229141</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/10/2013 17:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ash Ra Tempel by Ash Ra Tempel first listen.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The guitars snuck in! The buggers! I was enjoying the humid woozy sort of ambience and then these guitars come in. they're kind of dowsed in woozy ambience but they're still flaming and going guitar-guitar-guitar. this music is fiery and humid at the same time, like a rain forest. sounds like sky snakes whatever that means. hypnotic, i like this guitar solo. Egyptian, that's what it is, makes sense it has a pharoah cover. the music is climbing! post rock crescendo? kind of getting old, kind of samey, but still nice. one of those prog records that is just guitar solos. some people like jams not me. This is better than most though, it kind of has a whoa I hear buzzing. sounds like Frank Zappa's solo on Willie The Pimp but covered in locusts and tiny women wailing. sounds like a jam band in the middle of the street as all the neighbours cut their grass. something hypnotic about lawnmowers. Okay, this is more like Interstellar Overdrive, which I love, than wanky guitar jam. This is pretty damn cool, like a whirlwind of sand as some sand god tries to smash an action hero in a spaceship. slow motion too. I heard the rockets going! Weeeeeee! fuck this is blender music. pretty cool though, has a nice psychedelic tumult to it. someone is furiously stirring a bowl. oh shit I just heard a cat die get off that cat you piece of shit, hahah. The drums are back! Gimme a beat boys and free my soul blagh blagh rock n roll! Yeah, we're back in the middle of the street with our jam band, bye bye Egypt. People with long hair rocking, hurray! Doesn't Defago have this on his chart? It is definitely his type of music. He tends to like jammy stuff, doesn't he? Next track coming on in a moment, I hope it has some variation from this. I would lick this (weird way of saying love it) not too long ago. I was really into prog at one point. I still have Thick as a Brick and of course In the Court of the Crimson King on my chart. Oops, off topic someone eating corn on the cob with spikes. for space rock this is pretty gnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarly. do people say gnarly? Eh, who cares.AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand next track please quit with the buildup to the end of the song dummy. horn of chaos, new song..&lt;br /&gt;
silence. zombies and cults moaning in a sandstorm. didgeredoos. I liked that little di di di da da da doo. it was so faint. the evil zombie sandstorm cult is approaching. they are evil doers! the hel, is this Indiana Jones Temple of Doom music? Oh, I hear a fair lady in distress. Or an evil succubus of satan. This is pretty haunting. I think the jam band stole a house wife and is making her scream. But she screams really softly. What is screaming softly called...? Ehhh...Singing? &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt; This is pretty ambient, I'm digging this, it has got that Elder Scrolls countryside and cave ambience that I wish it would keep instead of the jam band aspect. I just want the rock out of my space rock. I want space space. Past evils, they're lamenting, and the gods are looking with blind eyes. I'm in love with this, gimme some ambient just like this. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(va maria?) past wars, past, past. I see people lamenting their past, not indivudal past, but their culture's past. There was a war or a famine or something, they're the only survivors. There is dead desolation around them. Oooh, this track is perfect...the caravan is leaving. reminds me of the grey havens, leaving middle earth forever. something beautiful is happening, something far from crude...oh, there is a little noise entering. a little ultimate thingy, like a comma in this run on sentence. wait, commas in run on sentences still leave you with a arun on sentence. semicolon! Oooh, something ultimate and final. The past evils, it is surfacing. Very cinematic. A heartbeat a pulse. I love how maniacal and evil and mischievous this is. tapping the water with sticks. the gods don't care, they're evil or something. maybe that is time, urging the past evil lamenters along into dust (shush Mazzy Star) ooooh, this is really infectious in a sort of terrible way. Something tribal and sped up compared to the slo mo of earlier. And we're only half way through this track what will happen next? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
tune in next wednesday to find out&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Kidding. I hear a guitar...You better not get loud and obnoxious, you'll ruin the lovely drums! Well...hmm...the guitar is vrey maniacal as it should be, but still, now it just feels like the evil time god is just that jam band in the middle of the streeet. long hair people again! Like Pink Floyd live at Pompeii. it is losing steam. this sounds like hell (not bad just like torment and heat and chaos). The lamenters sound different. They're back, but different. Now it is like a man strumming a guitar on the side of the street somewhere hot. the concrete burns his bare feet, the people's voices are in slow motion, like blagh blagh. He imagines it all falling apart, he trances himself, hypnotizes himself. He is one of the lamenters, he survived he found civiilzation! The evil time gods he imagines, they will get him too someday. Unspeakable desert cthulus are after him! Eldritch monsters of time! They tear apart our world like candy...fucking lovecraft. wait who tears candy apart? Oooh, like a kit kat bar! what will this climax be? jam band in the middle of the street? Cthulu? Oh god, turn this guitar solo off. You're ruining the immersion, you dummy! Is Cthulu in a rock and roll band? Mother of fuck, no. He is stepping on something wet. like a placenta. quit stepping on that placenta. is there a placenta player in the band? He is a good placenta player, but that guitar guy has to go. electric guitar is the worst instrument. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A mix of blue and grey like church bells and grave ghouls. This is appreciated. Faint thuds of the placenta, calming space, all is gone, just emptiness. But I still hear that beating heart! Or. that placenta. Something lives. Oh no. Cthulu!?! Is Cthulu playing the guitar again?! Electric guitars sound more inorganic than synths. I always found that to be the case. They're just yuck. The Jam band is drifting off into space! Bye bye Ash Ra Tempel! &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ps. electric guitars aren't that bad in fact they're great in some instances but I don't like when they're jammy and solo-y.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229141#229141</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 10 Jul 2013 13:21:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229141#229141</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts as you Listen to Music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=223712#223712</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24095'&gt;bongritsu&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/24/2013 22:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I really like this thread, good job BrandonMeow. I think I'll try my hand at this tonight.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=223712#223712</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bongritsu</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:51:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=223712#223712</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts as you Listen to Music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=223706#223706</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/24/2013 22:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          H'art Songs by Moondog&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
makes me smile. sounds exactly like a dog on the moon. shaking his tail and hopping around lalala-ing. hard to understand him. makes sense though since dogs can't usually talk. pretty talented on that account. sounds like a character from dr. suess. playing piano with his big colourful hat. oh, dear, sea. he still hops. &lt;br /&gt;
aww, he is unhappy. cheerful polka dot piano though. like him and some little pygmy men are dancing on a piano. here comes a loong song. the pygmy pen have been pushed off. his piano is more established and stern like my grandpa. most grandpas. Miggle iggle! fucking yes. shy as a shadow lovely as lace and cold as ice. singing about whimsical little creatures. oh, sad still. even Edward Lear and Dr. Suess's creatures get sad. huffing and puffing. monsters in love. where the wild things are. &lt;br /&gt;
haha big monster in suit big lady monster in dress didn't show up. moondog has big hairy hurt. heart. &lt;br /&gt;
aw, lovely, big monster. like tom waits, scary but emotional. not scary scary but furry and big and monster. &lt;br /&gt;
this song is a beating heart. he sings like veins. do what's right do what's right for you with all your might. don't regret what might have been you might as well forget. people should go to the back of the cave and talk to the monster he is wise and has been thinking and watching and loving with all the bats, hahaha. beauty bun? learn to what? oh wait learn to consetrate. mecanate. what. I can't hear half of what he is saying. buttery voice, like Antlers guy. probably got fur in his mouth. want to love this album just so i can see his beard on my chart. it is nice so far. pretty simple though. not bad just want the monster to raar. monster is leaving cage terozig town terozig i mean terrorize not supposed to looj back btt fuck you. woah, he is stern. Snail rides? Seal rides? Eel rides? I'l ltake it! Coon rides? Noon, moon? This is funny. He wants ro tide goose rids. he has a bunch of animals that he likes to ride. a children's book. this is a good idea. goat rides. furry lovable. i want to dance in a pola dot bar. not strip, you sico. his piano has tentacles. it is nice though. little mice are playing a piano next to his big one. enough about humans rights...oh, he has been saying rights not rides, hahahahahahhaahhaah,  I am so dumb. I get the song now. Wow. I thought he was proposing that we ride all sorts of humans. He is tired of human rights he is furry and he likes furry things fuck off smooth humans. how do his big furry hands hit that keyboard or piano or watever. reminds me of robert wyatt. children's book. this and that. red and blue colours numbers alphebats. he is katy perry. you're hot then you're cold you're yes then you're no you're this i sabout Moondog, brandon. I'm tired of typing, just gonna listen from here on out, bye bye.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=223706#223706</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:36:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=223706#223706</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts as you Listen to Music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=223703#223703</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26195'&gt;EyeKanFly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/24/2013 22:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This is great. Outlaw's stuff is awesome. Here's something I wrote a while ago about We Are Uchu No Ko, by Afrirampo. It's not totally a stream of consciousness, but it's close I guess. I edited it for grammar/spelling while I was writing, so (again) I suppose it's not a real stream of consciousness. Anyway, here goes. Oh, also, I was on a bit of an opera binge when I listened to this, so I make a lot of comparisons to opera.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Track 1: Miracle Lucky Girls&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I really like the back and forth singing between them, it's almost like avant-garde post-opera mixed with psychedelic garage rock. Also, I was NOT expecting a Japanese group based on the name AFRIrampo.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Track 2: Sore Ga&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This track is actually really cool. Again, it's like opera with extended periods of speech-sing and then breaking out the screaming, and then more heavily instrumental parts. I wish I could understand what they were saying, then maybe my opera analysis might fall apart (or make even more sense, who knows). There's some really great use of some kind of overdubbed screaming and like bird noises or something which is super weird but actually works really good with the chanting-style chorus (if you can even call it a chorus).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Track 3: Tou Zai Nan Boku&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The garage sound is strong with this one. As is the back-and-forth singing. I actually really enjoy this. There's the chanting thing again. OH SHIT now there's back and forth between the guitar and drums. Dat's awesome.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Track 4: Umi&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This one's starting out slow but it's clearly building up to something cool......or maybe not. The solo's alright. It's fine I guess but it definitely doesn't need to be so long. Actually it all built up to a pretty good ending, so that was pretty nice.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Track 5: Egolo Island&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The guitar riff, though fairly simple, is really catchy in this track. Now it's gets a little like surf-rock, which I suppose is appropriate. Now at about 7 minutes in this is actually really nice. This is by far the catchiest song on the album, probably the most accessible one yet. Now there's this little interlude area, and back to the catchy guitar riff at the beginning. Oh...and the version I'm listening to cuts out 45 seconds before the song's supposed to end...Okay found a better version. Ending's cool, no surprises though.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Track 6: Whyto&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This one starts off significantly chiller and more mellow than any of the other songs, and continues that way. The wind/bird noises are cool. This seems to me to be some kind of interlude between the previous song and the next song, but it's still a nice listen anyway.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Track 7: Yah Yah Yeah&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The chanting beginning is cool. Then it transitions into a really pleasant guitar part. So far this song is actually probably the catchiest. I'm really enjoying it. Favorite track yet.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Track 8: Sunwave Dance&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Similar to some of the earlier stuff on the album. Not too interesting. 10 minutes later I'm still pretty uninterested. And then the end comes and it's a little heavier, but yeah...on to the next song...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Track 9-13: Hoshi No Uta&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It starts out slow. I think I'm really expecting something epic here. So far it kind of reminds me of &quot;Shine on You Crazy Diamond&quot; in scope and theme, which is good and bad. There's a lot of just...noise. The solos are getting more intense, but it's not enjoyable. I think this is kind of a lame end to what was a pretty decent album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
OVERALL: I liked the album, but probably not something I'm going to go out of my way to revisit. If someone likes world music and garage rock, I'd definitely recommend this to them.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=223703#223703</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EyeKanFly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:33:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=223703#223703</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts as you Listen to Music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=223690#223690</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/24/2013 22:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Pussy Galore - Live: In The Red&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
everthing is loud. can't make it out. sounds like monsters. wish it was more clear. stop screeching. wish i knew what he was saying. don't like this much swear words. finding nothing. like the cover though. too reed. violent music,. don't like this. sounds like they are coming down the stairs at this part. guitars are like trash cans. is this live? sounds like it. misfits. its going to be like this all the way. why am i waiting for it tyo change? stays same. drilling . did people go to this concert? remimds me of R.E.M.  . wait how? this sounds nothing like R.e.M. keeps going. thye play for sandwitchs likely. get no where band. they trash. angry ghosts now. pig sweat? like the pigman from subhumans. I thin kthey're vegan. pig man gon eat you up. same same. heard this already. like the next song. trash cans. dpn't like you singing. shut up. did he just shout Javert? weird music. could dance. he said it again. like a bar. another pointless song. i think they do drugs. drugs have to be done somewhere . in the bathroom/ why don't i like this if i don't like arty music ? bang abng trashmen. does crrymo listen to htis? black rerbel motorcucle club. they play shotgun song but that was good M&amp;MS blue packets are good new songs same. same same. title aof album could refer to how much sexual intercoure band receives. they don't perform well on stage. i bet ists real loud with them . manicefestation of rock in rooll stereotupes. angry men with penises. testostrone music . i could play this loud on my amps. swift like stars. nice moment. quick song. woooooo sound on guitar. simple friffs are nice. misfits again. Danzig maybe . bar music. could drink whiskey/ all songs are bad I haven't remembered one so far. they can play guitars though . fun riff again. its all to loud though loud loud loud baby. wokie hole cave chedder gorge all comes back there was a witch at wockey hole and there was cheddar and a village with a cave and it sounded like that for one moment! amazing rumbling! underground. chedder gorge. i love chedder gorge wockey hole want to go back music end I can go back to wockey hole. the paper museam! and cheese .music stop annoying me ! want cheese. and you had to go up all the stairs at cheddar gorge or wockey hole and there will dinosaur vbones. world flood. water much higher. wockey hole caves. unexplored. what was in the final chambers? they were underwater and people die. don' like band, like wockey hole. see cheeder cheese in wockey hole caves. part sounds like angry monster. pretending scary. but they not. they bad band. get out of my way indeed. still everyhting they olay is the same. want to go wockey hole. love wockey hole. hide in cave where not one will find me. I am special . great you know. band suck. nice statrt but then you shouted. cheddder gorege hada village. beautiful place. take my children. they can see caves. shut up band. angr yagain. macho music. sausage/ i could live in wockey hole. drink the water with shopping. music means nothing to me. won't be back. song goes on and on.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=223690#223690</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:13:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=223690#223690</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts as you Listen to Music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222804#222804</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 21:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt; That was great, Outlaw. That is the kind of stuff I want from this thread. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Norman Bates wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I really like this sentence.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
As do I.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222804#222804</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 17:21:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222804#222804</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts as you Listen to Music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222803#222803</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 21:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I wish something would feel wonderful.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I really like this sentence.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222803#222803</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 17:20:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222803#222803</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts as you Listen to Music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222801#222801</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 21:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Kinder - Kinder&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No spell check. No reading through what I have wrote until I have posted. No revising.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I feel like I was able to let go. Took me until 5 tracks in before I could really go. You can say I did it wrong but I remained true to my thoughts at all times. Here goes:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm not sure why I am writing this. Everyhitng sounds nice enough. no vocals. drums are good. there was this part wher the sound shifted up and down. dnot' know what iam looking for. just pleasent. nothign affecting me. has a feel of horses under starlight. feels futeristic. band from future. cover goes well with the album. don't know what ia m doing. feel uplifted at times. feels good. I wish something would feel wonderful. thinking about one of those life games. an indie game which teaches about life. was it 10 games which make yout hink about life? should be laid back. don't know. sounds simular to the other tracks. can't think. keeps going. do cameras take picturees of everything? rushing. grating. like something wanst to get in. worrying I can't thin kf of anyting. would rather be watching something about universe. why do they put an album out on bandcamp when they coudl be getting signed? more artists should try to get signed. people stelle for less. sudden interesing bit. like a cave. writing cave made me think about Portal 2. All thoughts are nowa bout Portal 2. could ditch album before end. stay here. they;re trying good. sounds like these new puritians sometimes. sonic youth. what would these people look like? can't tell a lot about them without lyrics and pcitures. get the feeling they would dress on stage the same as they would offstage. boring thought to think about. aas it explosiongs in the sky? That is what Ifeel right now. very energetic piece. wonder what it is. simple III. the band Feeder. can't see a hit single ghere but my interest is still there. not sure if there are no emotions or if the listener should give there own emotions to the piece. its like a blank slate. the album is demanding the listener to interpret themselves. some would just enjoy it but i think some would get a more better experience and it would feel profound. there is no logic abou it but perhaps the notes are keeping to a scale. sudden change in song impressed me. suddenly entereed quiet bit. like going to centre of a boat. some doomed ship on the ocean. suddenly makes sense. claustophobic. launch one thousand knives. gentle piece on keyboards. crashing guitars in the distance. marveloosly animated. maginifecent. certainly impressing me right now. start of Bata blanca is creepy. like some story. bad news is on the way. no thoughts of ships right now. I think of deserted mansion. not haunted. well perhaps haunted by memomries instead of ghosts. people tried but it wasn't enough. the war took a lot from them yet they are living in luxary. what did it give them? Nothing but Misery! pathetic. why do people go aobut there days with heads turned down and not truly standing up for what they believe. thye only have one chance to get everything right yet they tie themselves up with fear. scared people are scaring other people. cycle repeats. pain everywhere. suddenly starts sounding like razorlight. on drugs. razorlight on drugs. waiot it was maximo park. but this is intermission. think this song serves less than the previous. its like it is panicing. disator in space. death in the machinary. they didn't build a lot more than rusting artifacts. song might grow on me. should i be calling them song? seems more like a emotional piece. part of me wants to listen to this album again, could have lot more to give. next track start with long silence. why is this silence so long and why did it take me so long. could have important part in music. silence is essenstial. begining to wonder if they are taking the mick. silence going on too long. losing paitance. don't come on with a hidden track. just did. bass. buriel? sparse and not interesting. haunted effect by drums. band should have went for better end. doesn't sound like a band now. i had a wonderful time though. nice rhythm. wishing song would end. don't like this one. dying minutes. everthing ends one day. not sure if they are highlighting that. everyones own album will end one day. better than this one. angel delight. sounds of trains passing. not sure what iam hearing now. I feel good . not bad. slowly feeling. album felt good. like this one.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222801#222801</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 17:16:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222801#222801</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts as you Listen to Music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222800#222800</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 21:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;tekin wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Well outlaw, that's not Stream of Consciousness. Suppose that I'm listening to some, say, Autechre right now; my stream of consciousness would be like this:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Hmmmm . . . bullets through mind , mind some squelchy brain fuck ha razors cutting skin fast fats fats yes yes yes yesssss squirt squirting cascade of cum 100x fast cumming . . . come to the laser fling shut the guillotine . . . fuck holy shit . . . jesus mawwwly christ . . . . fucking cow in the mouth . . . mouse running crazy in your underpants . . . oh oooh crazy cat purring . . . in your underpants it's war bloody mouse in your underpants . . . cat's tail tickling your testes area . . . scratching  . . . blinding pain  . . . finger cut . . . yes yes drink your blood . . . pour it on your girlfriend's pussy  . . . lick it lick it . . . like triangle . . .in Bermuda triangle . . . whirling . . whirling in circles circles peaches plums . . . JMan's ass . . .&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This is the incredible. Maybe. Its kinda disturbing. Er, wtf.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222800#222800</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 17:13:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222800#222800</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts as you Listen to Music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222792#222792</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19761'&gt;GeevyDallas&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 21:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Drake's new song &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;The Motion&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh new drizzy .... wow beautiful vocals ....... thanks you drizzy ..... this beat is so laid back and sexy .........drizzy spits flames ..... this is my jam ....... new album is gonna be goat ......... the outro is siiiiiick</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222792#222792</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GeevyDallas</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 17:03:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222792#222792</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts as you Listen to Music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222775#222775</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 20:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Probably my 20th or so listen, but it remains a source of awe on all listens. Thoughts on &quot;You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack&quot; from &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack&lt;/span&gt; by Viper. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61VenvYHTQL._SL500_AA280_.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61VenvYHTQL._SL500_AA280_.jpg','imgpop','width=280,height=280,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;this album cover is the dopest thing ever and provides photo evidence that Viper is in fact not a coward... he’s crosseyed... and painless... is You'll even grammatically correct... I guess it's as stupid as y'all... Viper's adding some words to Merriam-Webster you'll... mother of god god these song titles... I Sell Dope Boy, That There’s A Stash Spot, I’m Rich Already 4 Lyfe, I Test My Crack to Sell the Best Crack... this man is genius...haha he’s laughing already, probably at me cause I’m a coward... this music is surprisingly doper than the cover... this guy is so high... surprisingly chill for a crackhead... shouldn’t this sound like the soundtrack to Requiem for a Dream or sth... I bet he gets liquored up for musicmaking, he sounds like he’s slurring his words... it might just be the Houston humidity in his &lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: line-through&quot;&gt;crack lab&lt;/span&gt; studio... this is like gangsta chillwave...viperwave... chipperwave... chippendales... Chris Farley...did he just say someone sucks his dick for crack... he’s smoking kush? I thought he was smoking crack... dat soulful trumpet... this song has god’s praise, apparently, unlike Alice in Chains... life is all about crack and something about judges and bitches... I seriously have no idea what he’s saying in the verses... probably calling me a coward... why isn’t this guy famous yet... &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://i.imgur.com/yZadmhY.png&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://i.imgur.com/yZadmhY.png','imgpop','width=1200,height=483,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222775#222775</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 16:41:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222775#222775</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts as you Listen to Music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222763#222763</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 20:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BrandonMeow wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Really? Huh. Well, did you like it?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It kept my interest. Liked more than I disliked.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222763#222763</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 16:29:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222763#222763</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts as you Listen to Music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222762#222762</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 20:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;No, I coudln't think about anything for the whole album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll try Kinder going more in the direction Tekin showed.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Really? Huh. Well, did you like it?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222762#222762</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 16:26:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222762#222762</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts as you Listen to Music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222759#222759</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 20:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          No, I coudln't think about anything for the whole album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll try Kinder going more in the direction Tekin showed.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222759#222759</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 16:25:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222759#222759</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts as you Listen to Music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222753#222753</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 20:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Regardless, I can't think of anything at all. It feels like my head is completely blank.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222753#222753</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 16:11:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222753#222753</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts as you Listen to Music</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222752#222752</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2013 20:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Regardless, I can't think of anything at all. It feels like my head is completely blank.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222752#222752</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jun 2013 16:10:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=222752#222752</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>